Rollup 2 installed, Help/About still says 3.0.5300.0

We have installed the Rollup 2 update on two separate computers.  Each time
the install seems to complete successfully.  Unfortunately the Help/About
version number does not change.

One of the laptops being installed (or not?) still receives the saInsert
error message when doing an Offline sync, which was supposed to fix the
problem.  Am I to conclude the Rollup install failed?  What are my other
options to apply the rollup?

Thanks,
--
Steve Luc
Senior Consultant

You can check if the update is actually installed on the add/remove programs
page.

If update rollup 2 is installed and you still get the error I would suggest
you contact MS support
--
Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
Lead Developer

"Steve Luc" wrote:

> We have installed the Rollup 2 update on two separate computers.  Each time
> the install seems to complete successfully.  Unfortunately the Help/About
> version number does not change.
>
> One of the laptops being installed (or not?) still receives the saInsert
> error message when doing an Offline sync, which was supposed to fix the
> problem.  Am I to conclude the Rollup install failed?  What are my other
> options to apply the rollup?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Steve Luc
> Senior Consultant
> InfoGrow Corp
> (330)929-1353 x222
You can also check the properties of the file "crmaddin.dll" on the client
machine...the version should be 3.0.5300.1558 if rollup 2 is installed

"Steve Luc" wrote:

> We have installed the Rollup 2 update on two separate computers.  Each time
> the install seems to complete successfully.  Unfortunately the Help/About
> version number does not change.
>
> One of the laptops being installed (or not?) still receives the saInsert
> error message when doing an Offline sync, which was supposed to fix the
> problem.  Am I to conclude the Rollup install failed?  What are my other
> options to apply the rollup?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Steve Luc
> Senior Consultant
> InfoGrow Corp
> (330)929-1353 x222

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

More Columns #2

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Please help #8

Contacts in Exchange #2

Document Viewer installer error

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Emails #3

Goal Seek #2

learning Excel #3

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

number format with leading 0

Help with importing data

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Web Services install error
Hi everyone, I keep getting the following error when I try to install web services or econnect. Error Number = 25001 Error Description = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'VOIDED'. Error Source = eConnectInstall90.LoadProcs.AddSQLStoredProcedureLine Number = 240 I have the Web server and SQL Server on separate machine. Does anyone know what the problem is? When I try to install web services on the web server, i get this message. When i install econnect on the sql server, i also get this message. thanks, nick I finally figured it out. It ha...

Outlook still won't start
After over a year of flawless operation, suddenly my Outlook won't open. When I try to open it, the logo pops up, then I get the following error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open Outlook Window" I ran detect and repair to no avail! I then wrote to this forun, and after Russ Responded, I took his advice and renamed the file "outcmd.dat" (with Outlook closed) to clear the toolbars. I searched my hard drive for a file called outcmd.dat and renamed it to outcmd.old then restarted Outlook (as this didn't cure my problem, I renamed the...