Rollup 2 and Office 2007

I already have Roll Up 1 and the Office 2007 compatibility patch installed.
If I now install roll up 2 will I have to reinstall the office 2007
compatibility?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

yes
--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"LLoyd" wrote:

> I already have Roll Up 1 and the Office 2007 compatibility patch installed.
> If I now install roll up 2 will I have to reinstall the office 2007
> compatibility?

I have a me machine with an OEM office 97 package. I purchased a stand alone version of publishier 2000. While installing I enter the product code and since I do not have internet on that machine I called got a number, read it back, double checked it etc. typed it in and it says the number is not valid. so I say OK and get into publisher, look at the HELP>ABOUT and it shows my OEM product id. how can I get it to keep the right number? Might try the cleanup utility... Do you still have your 97 disks? When you say Office 97, did this include Publisher 98? This utility works wit...

quick way to combine 2 files?
If you have two excel files, both of which have 3 or 4 worksheets that are all used in lookup routines etc etc, is there an easy way to combine the two into a single file, as I think it won't work just by copying and pasting individual worksheets over in their entirety tks in advance LeeH Lee, With both workbooks open, group the sheets of one workbook (using Ctrl clicks on the tabs) then right click and select Move or Copy and then move them into the other workbook. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Lee Harris web" <lee.harris4@virgin.net> wrote in message news:32c0bd8d.04012...

how to active the ribbon Tab automatically when the form opens[Access 2007]
Dear I built a ribbon tab for a form. It works fine and when the form opening, the ribbon will be loaded fine. But it would be focus (or active) automatically. It still focus in the tab where I set now. Please help.!!urgent.!! Another question: is the callbacks for the ribbon always in Modules? I remember in Access 2003, the callbacks function could be in the form class modules. If all the callbacks should be in the Modules, does it mean we need distinguish which form or report is active now? Thank you very much. Jason Jiang Hi Ribbon is the new command bar system in office 2007...

Excel 2003 VB referencing #N/A not working but works in Excel 2007
I have a very simple macro that works in Excel 2007 but hangs up constantly in Excel 2003. Does anyone have a work around? Problem: When referencing cells that have a #N/A value, Excel 2003 craps out even if I use the ISNA application function before it. The following 2 statements will cause Excel 2003 VB to stop regardless of order if the cell that is referenced comes up with #N/A. Series = Cells(RowNumStart + X - 1, SeriesCol).Value If WorksheetFunction.IsNA(Cells(RowNumStart + X - 1, ColNum)) Then Further background.... I am actually wanting to find #...

2-D charting with multiple rows
I have a power user who wishes to increase the size of his 2-D graphics but is limited to using 32000 records. He needs to be able to use 64,000 records. Any suggestions? I think this might be something that is changed in regedit but I am not sure. Thanks! Yep, and you can bypass the 256 column limit with Windows API calls. Joking aside, how about two series, formatted identically. If you have duplicate entries in the legend, select the legend, then select the text of one entry, and press the Delete key. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorial...

Crecordset::addnew functionality fails #2
This problem is about recordset functionality. Actually, When using RFX_Int, value 32484 is being treated as null and can't be entered. So converting RFX_Int into RFX_Long and type casting the variable to long can solve this problem. Look at the link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/170257/en-us But again, value 1246576928 is being treated as null in case of RFX_Long. And when tried to type cast the variable to double, it shows the fractional truncation error and numeric out of range error. So wouid anyone please let me know: 1)How to resolve the issue? 2) How value can be entered in data...

inviting investors, students, entrepreneurs #2
http://garunar.wordpress.com/ PRIVATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE owned by students, entrepreneurs DIGITAL EARTHLINK CONNECTING ENTERPRISE EqUaL OPPORTUNITY RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP- MBA, BA, BSC, MPHIL., MRES. EDUTAINMENT Homemade Re-Defined WEALTH MANAGEMENT Jewels of Orient: Fast-track wisdom ECONOMIC INCUBATOR LIFETIME HEALTHCARE, online CLINIC & Ayurveda GLOBAL MARITIME/ LAND BUSINESS with over 16000 boutique luxury businesses including 8000 in Asia BEHAVIORAL FINANCE/CANCER THERAPY/ MULTICULTURAL vipassana CEOs, Glamour, Parties, Garunar schools offering microfinance DIGITAL EMPIRES FOR EMOT...

Outlook Client v 1.2 not working in offline mode
Hello, we have installed several CRM Outlook Clients, version 1.2, on the laptops of our salespeople. They are able to work online perfectly, and when going offline, synchronization seems to work, as well. However, after going offline and synchronizing, when they try to open any of the CRM folders, they get an "Access Denied" message (this does not happen in online mode!). I have adjusted the permissions on the UNC Snapshot share on the SQL server, and the Publication Access Lists on the SQL server, and still get the same errors (identical on all of the clients). Does anyone have a...

Printing postcards from publisher 2007
I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge. I made two separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards. Got that to work. Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11. It now prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper. How do I get the program to print my postcards full size? Look at my answer in your earlier post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Judy Gross" <JudyGross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6D1429-44B0-47A8-ABEB-0C84C2F749F4@microsoft....

2007 Outlook & Word as editor
Just upgraded to Office 2007 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Pt ) Windows XP Some user was having random trouble with a yellow font on received and sent e-mails and after a search in outlook general quest answered, tried various fixes. We are watching now to see if OK. Some answers mentioned the editor, so this leads to my question: what does it mean it uses Word as editor? Just Spelling, auto-correct, spacing? What else does Outlook use Word for? Thanks for your time if you use Office 2007, the point is moot for the most part - there is only one editor available when the...

Signature format changes in replies with Outlook 2007
Hi We are using Outlook 2007 and are finding that our signatures will sometimes change font and spacing in reply messages. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks ...

File in 2007 form
I was trying the Beta Office 2007 and made the mistake of saving one of you Excel file in the new 2007 form. I really need it back in the 2003 form. Problem: due to a variety of issues, I de-installed the Beta version and went back to 2003 but for got about the one file.. So; are there any utilities that anyone knows of the will convert this file back two 2003 form?? It is a simple Excel file, meaning that there are no clever or fancy formula or macros, just a collection of parts and part numbers gathered over MUCH time surfing various web sites. Any help or advise (beside the obvious....

Downloading Crystal report 9.2.2
Hi, I am trying to download and install Crystal report 9.2.2. I found a link in one of the postings ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRPro922.zip, but it seems like the link is no longer valid. Could anyone guide me to where else I can download Crystal Report 9.2.2? Thanks in advance, Alvin Hi Alvin, If you have a license for v9 you can get 9.2.2 by contacting BusinessObjects. They will validate your crystal 9 license then either send you 9.2.2 or give you a download location. You can download from the following location but you need login details - https://businessobj...

Deleting a store from HQ #2
We have a customer that bought a 24 store HQ license and set up 25 stores, and now his HQ won't work because he has to many stores. How would I go about deleting a store to fix this situation? Any help would be appreciated. LAllison wrote: > We have a customer that bought a 24 store HQ license and set up 25 stores, > and now his HQ won't work because he has to many stores. How would I go > about deleting a store to fix this situation? Any help would be appreciated. You can delete the 25° stores from databases via sql .. cod How would I delete just one of them?...

How to combine contents of 2 outlook caledar folders back into onl
Trying to undo archiving of calendar "golfingsailor" <golfingsailor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1447A0BF-070A-4AD5-B991-A9B4074C3C7E@microsoft.com... > Trying to undo archiving of calendar If it's not open already, open the archive PST (File>Open>Outlook Data File). Using either the Calendar or Folder List view of the Navigation Pane, open the calendar in the archive PST. Display that calendar in a table view like By Category or Events. Select all the items in the calendar by pressing Ctrl+A or select the ones you wish to re...

listview control display as a group #2

MOP/SOP LINK #2
Hi, I created a new item and its fulfillment method is Make to Order-Manual. I created a sales order and a mfg order for this item. In GP 8.0, I opened the MOP/SOP Link window, only saw the MO on the right side for this item and the SO didn't show up on the left side. Did I miss any step to link MOP and SOP? What should I do, so the SO will show up in the left side? Thanks. stien Make sure the end date is set correctly, it must be out farther than the requested ship date on the SO (the default is the current date) also make sure you have a SITE ID in, even if you only have one s...

Check box and Command button code #2
This code will change the named range of cells yellow when the check box is checked and the command button is pressed which is what I want it to do, but when you check the check box, it will take the user over to my second worksheet named form where the range of cells are. I would like for it to wait to take them over after they press the command button because multiple check boxes will need to be checked. Any help is greatly appreciated. Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call CheckBox2_Click End Sub Private Sub CheckBox2_Click() If Me.CheckBox2.Value = False Then ...

Jetstress #2
Hi, Can I use Jetstress on Production environment after Exchange is installed? I still do not have any data on Exchange and has not gone live yet. Will running Jetstress after installing Exchange break anything? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks, On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 04:09:02 -0700, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can I use Jetstress on Production environment after Exchange is installed? Yes >I still do not have any data on Exchange and has not gone live yet. > >Will running Jetstress after installing Exchange break ...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

Import from Excel #2
Hi, Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money? -- Chanikya See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php "cndesu" wrote: > Hi, > Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money? > -- > Chanikya See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8. "cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05433109-7FE5-4E53-8DE2-E3E2F5A8B34B@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money? Hi, I have a pdf file consists of transactions which bank gave me online. Now Can I import this file to money? -- ...

help with CRM1.2 deployment
Hi, I installed MS CRM1.2 on a Windows 2003 server. The sample database (Adventure Cycles Work) and license key provided used; CRM server added to the Pre-Windows 2000 compatible access group; installed and accessed as domain administrator. When I access the web application at the server with localhost or server name, it works just fine. However, when I try to access it through client machines in the same domain, IE will simplely crash/disappear after I input my user name and password. Someone please help me... Thanks in advance! -duoduo It is due to the fact that MBS CRM uses pop-up wi...

Access 2007 and windows 7 12-25-09
Under windows xp and vista. I was using a batch file to compact a database, now under windows 7 it does not work I get an error. EXAMPLE: "c:\Consulting Tracking Program\Consulting Tracking.accdb" /compact Now I get a message box saying that was a problem sending the command to the program. Thanks for the help OD "OD" wrote: > Under windows xp and vista. I was using a batch file to compact a database, > now under windows 7 it does not work I get an error. > > EXAMPLE: > > "c:\Consulting Tracking Program\Consulting Tra...

Split text #2
Hi, I have a list with credit ratings from which a lot are extended with /* + or /*-, as these are confusing I would like to delete them. My question is if there is a formula to exclude these signs from the actual rating. For example: AA- /*- needs to become AA- Thanks Regards, Robert Edit>replace /*- with nothing(leave blank) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Robert" <p.strijbosch@chello.nl> wrote in message news:d8c5a144-83db-4cbb-91eb-c067b1dcc724@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a list with cred...

Outlook 2003 and Exchange #2
Hello All, Everytime I check my mail on my pop3 server I get the following error message, Receiving reported error (0x80042108) outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (pop3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message ... I have exchange server 2003 installed on this machine as well. ...