Rollup 2 and Office 2007

I already have Roll Up 1 and the Office 2007 compatibility patch installed.
If I now install roll up 2 will I have to reinstall the office 2007
compatibility?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

yes
--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"LLoyd" wrote:

> I already have Roll Up 1 and the Office 2007 compatibility patch installed.
> If I now install roll up 2 will I have to reinstall the office 2007
> compatibility?

Zooming in chart by 2 click ??
Hello all, Is there anyone who can tell me if it is possible to zoom in a chart by clicking 2 points on that one. Let's say a have a chart from where axis is from 01/01/2005 to 01/01/2006 with 1 point per day (365 points). Can i click 1 point - tht will be the entry point - and click an other one that will be the end of the zoom? Thanks for your help Herve. -- herve ------------------------------------------------------------------------ herve's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27314 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.p...

Send Internal Mail Externally #2
I have a subsidiary that we connect to through a vpn tunnel. They are not a part of our Exchange organization. They use lotus notes for email. We are unable to telnet into their server and we believe that for some reason port 25 is being blocked internally. Is there any way to ensure that email to this subsidiary travels externally rather than internally? We are running Exchange 2003 sp2 on W2K3 server sp1. There is no lotus notes connector of any kind. All email directed to them is sitting in the queue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. CK Hello Chris, You can create an SMTP c...

Office 2004 Service Pack 2 on CD
I was wondering if Office 2004 Service Pack 2 will be available on cdrom. If so, can you estimate when? This service is available to Office 2003 customers, so I was wondering if it will be made available to Macintosh customers as well. http://www.microsoft.com/office/orkarchive/o2k3cd.htm Thank you. Brandon Moses moses388 AT hotmail DOT com I've never paid attention to this, but as far as I know, they don't do that for MacOffice. If they did, the info would be somewhere here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx If you have a friend with broadband, they might be able to do...

making boxplot in excel 2007
Hey. Got a problem on making a boxplot in excel 2007. I used to make excel 2003 to make the boxplot, but now I have the 2007 edition. I learned from my teacher that I need to use the "High-Low-lines" and the "Up/down-bars" to make the boxplot. The problem is that when I made the "Up/down-bars" it will cover the data-points so I can't see median ect. Is there anyway to change the order of the chart-figures like to show the data-point at the top, the up/down-bars in the middle and the high-low-lines at the bottom just like when u change the order of several...

IF Function #2
Here is a nice easy one! I have a value in a spreadsheet that I need to check. If the valu <-0.005% or >0.005%, then I need to notify the user that an adjustmen is required. I tried this =IF(C27<-0.0049999,"adj required",(IF(C27>0.0049999,"adj required","n adj required"))) but alas it doesn't work. Can anyone help? Thanks Simo -- sgrec ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sgrech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1450 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

mortgage #2

aol addresses #2
I want to import the aol address file into outlook, as I have begun to use outlook instead of aol as my default mail service. Any procedure for doing so avaialble? ...

Virtual PC 6.1 update #2
When I update my Virtual PC 6.02 with Virtual PC 6.1 update, I can enter my name, organization, and serial # for VP6, but the button to advance to the next screen is greyed out and never becomes active. Why? Hi Eric, I've seen others post this same problem. If you are certain that you have typed the product ID correctly give Microsoft's support a ring on the phone. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <http://www.ron...

Exchange 2003 SMTP lockdown #2
How do I secure smtp to only let authenticated users send e-mails for internal users and users that connect using pop3. Thanks Amador I am also having this problem. I must have not configured something somewhere. But to explain further....... If i use my home pc to connect to our mail server and send a mail from say fred@company.com to Paul@company.com it will get sent. This means that if someone gets hold of a few of our company addresses, they can send mails to them. Our server needs auth if you are sending from fred@company.com to paul@hotmail.com so thats ok. Any help please Paul &...

urgent about STDMETHOD #2
Plz,Can somebody tell me meaning of STDMETHOD(function name)(parameters)=0; Its too too urgent... ...

Pass-Through Query problem in access 2007
I have an Access 2007 SQL Pass-Through Query to MS SQL Server 2000 that executes a stored procedure with parameters. The SP just inserts some rows in a table and returns an integer as a return code indicating success or failure. When the "ReturnRecords" property is turned on so the code is returned to the client, it appears that the query runs twice since the table shows twice as many rows inserted than it should. When the "ReturnRecords" property is turned off, the correct number of rows are inserted. This is a strange bug. Any ideas? I'm using an ODBC connection. Th...

Item Quantities Maintenance #2
I would like to be able to scroll back to which orders have an item on back order. Just as you can look at the orders for items allocated and want to be able to look at items back ordered. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.c...

Replication Issue #2
Background: previously had two 5.5 sites in same org with directory replication connector running over X400. Now mostly moved to 2003 with just 2 5.5 bridgeheads left. It's now time to remove them! I removed the dirsynch connector, hoping that this would remove the synchronised entries from each address list (as happened in testing!) - unfortunately it didn't, so old synchronised entries remain in the address list (as viewed through Outlook) - GAL in Exch5.5 Admin shows them to have disappeared from each site as expected. How do I clear these entries from the address book that ...

Font sizes
I find it very difficult to read the phone numbers on the contact forms. How do I change the Font?? I can copy the numbers into the notes where you can control the font, but that is a pain. Thanks. Ira ...

Access to others inbox #2
I posted this before on 12/24 but my post disappeared after one response. We have a single server environment with Win2000 server and Exchange 2000. We just found out recently that through Outlook, everyone can open all other user's mailbox folders. The only exception is the Administrator. He cannot open anyone's. There seems to be no security. I ran throught the typical permissions for inboxes and they are properly set to "none". I checked the file permissions on the M: drive as well as the Exchsrv folder and I don't see any glaring problems but I'm not sure...

NEW BUG in Outlook 2007!!!
Hi. Few days ago Windows 7 installed some updates and Outlook 2007 started to report stupid errors on attempt to look into a mail folder. In particular - instead of folder content it displays a message: "Cannot display the folder. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Quit one or more programs, and then try again." I have tried to close programs one by one and every time checked if it able to display folder - did not help. I have tried to stop all non-critical system services (like IIS, Ftp, SQL) - did not help. Only after I have closed Outlook an...

Access 2.0 Converter for Access 2003
I don't have the patience for the "free" Microsoft online help. I am trying to import some old access DB files into my access 2003 software for data extraction. Thinking I would be finished in no time... BAM Access 2.0 converter needed to open file... ok. I try Microsoft online... sign in. sign in. fill form. copy Key from access. "Not a valid key" I've not yet installed my complimentary "Full Version" of office 2003. So just to be granted the privalege to download this (simple?) patch I must quit what I'm working on, Install Office...

Get Paid for NOT Buying Stock #2
Make Money "Selling PUT Spreads" Easier and Safer Than You May Think! http://barryshore.com/subscribe.html "In A Nutshell" here's how you make money Selling Put Spreads with very little risk. Pick a stock you like (I'll show you how I do that). Then DON'T buy it now. Instead someone will actually pay you to buy that stock later for LESS money. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Nevertheless, it's true! Furthermore, you don't ever have to actually buy the stock. I'll also show you how to create a "spread" which will limit your losses. Check ou...

Bluetooth compatibility (SDK hell) #2
Hi, I develop for Windows platform with VC++6/MFC. My company produces Bluetooth devices and my software should be able to communicate with it. I used Widcomm/Broadcom Bluetooth SDK and everything works fine. However it seems that if the user who runs the software on his computer doesn't have Widcomm Bluetooth driver than I will not be able to communicate with the Bluetooth. I was too naive to think that since Bluetooth is a STANDART it should work with any Bluetooth. I am searching for a solution that will work with any Bluetooth dongle. Do you have some information in the subject? O...

Totals Row in Excel 2007
How do you enable the Totals Row in an existing table? This is a free translation from Hebrew: Right click a cell of the Table > 'Table" > 'Summarize Line' Micky "Josh Doten" wrote: > How do you enable the Totals Row in an existing table? ...

send message in outlook 2007
No problem to receive mails but when i want to send any mail i have the the following error message "The operation failed. An object cannot be found." ...

How did my genuine MS Office Professional 2007 become un-genuine?
I have the disks for which I paid good money right here in front of me as I write. When I loaded it originally it went on line and it said yes everything is hunky-dory your copy is genuine. When I allowed the recent Service Pack -- I think it was 1 - to go on I started getting messages to the effect that my copy is not genuine. What is going on? Thank You, -plh ...

Installing Trial Version of Outlook 2007
I have Office 2000 Pro installed and when I got the new HTC Touch Diamond cell phone it came with a trial version of Outlook 2007. Can I install it without losing my 2000 Version or will the install overwrite it? OL2007 will not install if any other version of OL exists And before you contemplate such you should ensure your PC meets OL2007 requirements "Bobr" <Bobr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:292B7C70-6A3B-4A4E-8642-93A14B2E6B2F@microsoft.com... >I have Office 2000 Pro installed and when I got the new HTC Touch Diamond > cell phone it came with...

Publisher 2007 edges of transparent boxes print
I am using blocks with gradients and transparency to soften the edge of a photo, and colored blocks of text. The screen view is exactly what I want, but when I print it shows all of the edges of all of the blocks. Also, it shows the transparent side as dark gray, rather than transparent. Any ideas? Publisher has always had issues with transparency and gradients. A workaround is to create the block with the transparency, right-click, save as picture, use the ..png format. There are resolution choices. Insert the picture back into your publication. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ ...

import data #2
Hello all, I have a simple routine of importing tasks via the import data feature from a csv file, the tasks are created fine. Is it possible to bulk set regarding on these tasks to set regarding on all of them to one case? Regards Ian Hi Ian, I haven't try this myself, but you can try it to see if it works. If the field name on your CRM is exactly the same as the display name on the task form, you can leverage the automap import feature, the automap might able to link your records. all you have to do is to add another column in your CSV for the regarding field. If this doesn...