Restrict or prohibit exporting records to Excel and printing privi

What workaround can I possibly take to restrict MS CRM v1.2 users in
exporting records to MS Excel as well as prohibit them with print privilege?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SQL with Excel
Is it possible to get a result set from data stored in an excel file with SQL statement? e.g. Select Sheet1.Column_A, Sheet2.Column_B from Sheet1, Sheet2 where Sheet1.ColumnC = Sheet2.Column_D and Sheet1.Column_E > 10 Thanks for providing any hint or tools. Kenneth has brought this to us : > Is it possible to get a result set from data stored in an excel file with SQL > statement? > e.g. > Select Sheet1.Column_A, Sheet2.Column_B from Sheet1, Sheet2 where > Sheet1.ColumnC = Sheet2.Column_D > and Sheet1.Column_E > 10 > Thanks for providing any hint or tools. ...

excel vb and dqy
hello, I would like execute a file dqy in vba excel please do you have the command for to do it thank you The macro recorder can be your friend -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Dave" <dfdf@dfffff> wrote in message news:4618a1eb$0$5086$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr... > hello, > > I would like execute a file dqy in vba excel please do you have the > command for to do it > > thank you > ...

PDF Add-in for Excel 2003
Hi, Excel 2007 has a feature which enables you to create a PDF document from the spreadsheet. Is there an add-in available for Excel 2003 that does the same thing? I am aware of PDF writer applications which work by sending the printed output to piece of software, but this is not what i'm looking for. So please do not reply, suggesting software similar to Cute PDF, PDF 995 or PDF Redirect. These programs do not give us the desired output, so I am only interested in add-ons which are similar to the 2007 feature. Chris. Thu, 21 Feb 2008 02:38:00 -0800 from Kentucky <Kentucky@di...

Copy Filenames into Excel
I need to create an index with comments on a large database of engineering plans. I would like to copy "just" the filename and if possible the "date modified" from the plans directory to columns in an excell spreadsheet. Is this possible Steve Hi Steve, Try this, Sub listFile() Dim myDir, myFileType, rowCount, first, myFileName, fileDate myDir = "e:\scrap" ' 'change to suit myFileType = "*.xls" 'change the extension rowCount = 1 first = True Do While True If first = True Then myFileName = Dir(myDir + "\" & myFileType) ...

Excel 2003 keeps crashing
I dont know if someone could help me out with this issue: multiple users here have this same problem that whenever they open a particular Excel file, it gives them a "Send Report Error." Weird thing about it is it doesnt happen in all their Excel files, only happens to some of them. Also tried opening the very same file/s they are having problems with on my machine and it worked fine. Details: Files are saved in a network folder Files are under 50MB size (varies) Files have Macros imbedded Files have links I have patched Office (SP2), updated Acrobat Reader, updated signatures, u...

Excel QUOTIENT ; That's the matter with the formula ......
1. Enter the following formula into a worksheet cell :- 2. = QUOTIENT (36,16) + RQP 3. Where RQP (=26) is a Named Formula (well defined). 4. The given formula appears to calculate well until the partial evaluation in the Formula Bar gives #NAME? (that's apparently an error condition). 5. That means that when the function QUOTIENT is applied in a larger formula, it would stall thereof. 6. There are inevitably dithering moments at the expense of troublshooting. 7. Please share your experience. Regards. What's the definition of RQP? When I put 26 in a cell and name that cell RQP....

Print Copy limit
Despite upgraging the printer memory, if the number of print copies is less than 20 , the laser churns out the copies one after the other. However if when say 100 print copies is requested, the printer slows between copies as I understand the buffer is full. How can the number of copies be automated so that up to 20 print copies per 'batch' is sent and when done the next 'batch' of up to 20 is sent until the total number print copies is done. Maybe you could use a macro to print what you want in groups of 20. Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim HowManyTotal As Lon...

Microsoft Calendar Printing Assistance Outlook 2007
I located the link for the download that should fix what I am trying to do while printing a daily calendar from Outlook. I want the time increments to print in 15 min intervals. I have the screen using 15 min but the print shows 30 minutes. The download does not specifically say that it is compatable with Win 7. Operating systems listed only goes through XP SP 2. Is this an oversight or a tiger trap? The CPA works with Outlook 2007 on all operating systems outlook 2007 works on - including win7. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

all grids to display the total number of records returned by the q
Currently only first (up to) 100 records are displayed with an indication that query results contain more pages, the only way to see how many records are in the list is to click next page button multiple times (if the total number of records is not too high). The customer is asking to have the bottom statusbar that shows "100 records shown" to show the total number of records returned by the view (or the search) query, e.g. records 201-300 of 2,456. Thanks, Sergei ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

Fix the Excel Clipboard
The excel clipboard, one of the longest running bugs in microsoft history, should be fixed to act just like any other clipboard. When something is copied from excel and a user does any action other than paste (such as manually enter a value) the clipboard gets cleared. This does not happen in any other windows application that I know of. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this ...

How do I print more than one sheet of business cards at a time?
I want to print 120 sheets of business cards but it seems I must do them 1 sheet at a time. When I type in more than 1 sheet to print, it changes the layout to put that many business cards on the sheet. I need all 10 to print, but would like to print multiple copies instead of one sheet at a time. Joyce wrote: > I want to print 120 sheets of business cards but it seems I must do > them 1 sheet at a time. When I type in more than 1 sheet to print, > it changes the layout to put that many business cards on the sheet. > I need all 10 to print, but would like to print multiple c...

Fill entire page with printed area
I want an EASY way to fill the entire page with the printed.I adjust the margins to .25 all around. Now, I use large size font..i.e. 20--50 to help do this. I then adjust the columns/rows to fit. I have used 'Fit to page' etc and 'percents' to attempt to fill the page from top to bottom. Doesn't seem to do it. Easier way? ...

record counts
I am trying to do multiple record counts within a group. For example, I want to count on two of my sorts within my grouping. It appears that I cannot do that because the count function does not let me specify a parameter - for example, I want to count all my records within a group that have a specific city as a value in the city field. Newbie, Something like this: =Sum(IIf([City]="Specific City",1,0)) -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP Newbie wrote: > I am trying to do multiple record counts within a group. For example, I want > to count on two of my sorts w...

How do I mailmerge ALL addresses from Excel to Publisher?
I am publishing a 36 page address directory in landscape mode, with a text box on each page divided into two columns. I have tried exporting my Excel spreadsheet into this directory using mail merge and get the first address on the first page, then the second address on the second page, etc. I want to list 8 addresses per column (16 addresses per page). What is the code I have to use to get the addresses to list sequentially????? When I go to print or print preview, because it is a "brochure" I don't have the option to print Multiple pages. Help!!! Have you l...

Places COM Add-in for Excel XP?
Ive installed the addin for excel 2000 on my version of excel 2002 (xp) and it doesn't work. Does anyone know if this addin is available for Excel 2002? Or of another addin which does the same thing? Thanks Adam With Excel 2002 you don't need the Places add-in. You can add folders via the Tools drop down in the Open dialog. And you can remove items by the popup menu when you right-click them. You can also change to "small icons" with the right-click menu. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Print and page settings of workbook
I am tired of resetting page attributes on similar worksheets within a workbook. Seems like one should be able to copy print settings (margins, footers, headings, font, etc. etc.) from one worksheet to another with one click like the format brush. What am i missing? Must I write a print macro to do this on each and every multiple set of worksheets? Try selecting the multiple sheets first, then setting the attributes. Just remember to ungroup them before you make changes that *don't* apply to all. In article <OVHh#XvdHHA.984@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, David Greenberg <...

how do I alphabeticise an excel spreadsheet?
Is this possible? Hi Maybe you could give us a tiny bit more info.........our Psychic is at lunch at the moment Michael "Simon Pound" wrote: > Is this possible? Hi Simon Try Tools=>Option=>General and uncheck the R1C1 notation box -- Regards Roger Govier "Simon Pound" <Simon Pound@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9972F127-27B7-4145-939A-EBA505AF56CF@microsoft.com... > Is this possible? ...

Money -- import of Excel File of Transactions ...
I'm having trouble reconciling my account on line. So I was able to download the account into Excel and "fixed" my transactions that way. How do I import these transactions into an excisting account into Microsoft Money (2003). Thanks. Convert it to QIF. More details in the FAQ. "jkotecha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D25442EC-C729-4522-AB11-3DE56336C40C@microsoft.com... > I'm having trouble reconciling my account on line. So I was able to download the account into Excel and "fixed" my transactions that way. How d...

Copy Hyperlink in another excel document
Hi. Guys have a problem because when i want copy one line whit hyperlink (to another file in my net), and i paste this line, the hyperlink dont work, and i check the hyperlynk and is change, so i need put again the hyperlink in the new line, so cane you help me, thanks. Please provide details so someone can answer your question. What did you have in the original. What did you have in the copy, and what did you expect. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/s...

How do I calculate cells across Excel 2003 workbooks?
I have three different workbook files stored in the same folder and I want to have the three worksheets in each of the three workbooks totaled in a new workbook file. I am trying to create a quarterly report from three months of data. All data is located in the same cells in the worksheets in each of the workbooks. If the different workbook files were all in the same workbook, it would be a lot easier. Can that be done? "mj" <mj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99DDF3D0-2951-4FEE-978B-CCA5BE40D955@microsoft.com... >I have three different workboo...

Excel question #7
Hi, I need your help. I have 2 spreadsheets, one with the data and another with references to the data. If a make a change in the data, in the spreadsheets with the references no changes its values. I don't want to use the manual way, that is to say, press the button "update values" in option Edit, References in window "Modify References". Please help me. I'm using MS Office Excel 2003 SP2. Thanks A better explanation? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "max_rayhm" <maxrayhm@discussions.microsoft....

why 2003 excell does not accept dot as decimal points
In 2000 ms excell, if i type 200 and dot (.) it becomes 200.00 In 2003 ms excell, if i type 200. it becomes 2 even I fixed decimal places to 2. I want to get 200.00 by typing 200 and dot. In 2003 ms excell, I have to type 20000 and it become 200 without decimal points so I have to increase decimal points by clicking increase decimal on the memu to get 200.00 Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you Miki "miki" <miki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4BC6517-F243-4CD1-B807-180B2ADC818C@microsoft.com... > In 2000 ms excell, if i type 200 and dot (...

MS EXCEL does not let me insert a column
MS Excel does not let me insert a column. It displays an error message thus- To prevent possible loss of date, MS Excel cannot shift non-blank cells off the work sheet. What should I do to insert a new comumn? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

Display Count of records from subform on Main form
I need to show a count of records for doc on main form. Doc info is on main form and list of pts is on subform. I have entered an unbound text box on the main form and have tried DCount, ABSSum and Count all I get is 0. This is what I have entered: =DCount([ID]) or ABS(Sum([myfrom].[ID]) and =Count([ID]). Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Thank you. Try it this way: Create a query with the needed table. Add the id-field to the grid. Total it by Count. Save the query and on the form you place an unbound field. In VBA you can do a Dlookup for the one field in the q...

Scales
How can I change the scales of my data range. For example, in my data range I have the year 1970 through to 2006, but office in all its WISDOM has started it at 1965 and ended it at 2010. This used to be such an easy thing to change. It is pathetic that Microsoft would make this such a headache. Format/ Axis/ Scale -- David Biddulph "Matt-E" <MattE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31D97519-C6F7-45FF-9BC7-F959BE07BB5E@microsoft.com... > How can I change the scales of my data range. For example, in my data > range I > have the year 1970 through t...