Resetting MS CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2 Contacts synchronization

Hi,
We have a few clients that have either deleted the synchronized contacts in
the local contact folder or aren't getting the ones they are supposed to
since the 1.2 update.  Two questions on this:

Where is the information on contacts that are deleted locally kept to
prevent the re-sync, specifically ?

How do we reset this ?

We have tried reinstalling per the KB without success.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Seems strange this isn't documented somewhere.
Thanks,
Gary

0
Gary
10/25/2004 5:01:58 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Dear Gary,

I found your query in search for a similar problem.  Before coming across my
current problem I used to delete (or move) all of the "MS CRM Contacts" out
of the contacts folder and then run the sync process.  This used to work on
our installation but doesn't seem to now.  Worth having a try on the account
that you have already re-installed as they all would have lost their
relationship.

Herman

"Gary Gauvin" wrote:

> Hi,
> We have a few clients that have either deleted the synchronized contacts in
> the local contact folder or aren't getting the ones they are supposed to
> since the 1.2 update.  Two questions on this:
>
> Where is the information on contacts that are deleted locally kept to
> prevent the re-sync, specifically ?
>
> How do we reset this ?
>
> We have tried reinstalling per the KB without success.  Any help would be
> appreciated.  Seems strange this isn't documented somewhere.
> Thanks,
> Gary

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

Reporting from Project Server

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Contacts in Exchange #2

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Offline Synchronization Problem #2