Reports - Error from client machine

I have a strange problem. If I log into the CRM server (which is not
on the SQL 2005 server that it is using for a DB), I can view reports
just fine.  But if I  log on via my client computer, it gives me a non
descriptive, non-logged error.  The strange thing is that I can get to
the exact same reports by going to the reporting services site.

Any suggestions?

Scott
0
Scott
11/17/2005 7:17:23 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

What version of CRM are you using?  Is there anything in your event log on
the CRM server?

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"Scott T" <netjetman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I have a strange problem. If I log into the CRM server (which is not
on the SQL 2005 server that it is using for a DB), I can view reports
just fine.  But if I  log on via my client computer, it gives me a non
descriptive, non-logged error.  The strange thing is that I can get to
the exact same reports by going to the reporting services site.

Any suggestions?

Scott

0
Matt

open two different Access reports

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Input to custom reports

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Outlook Client #3

error 553

80070005 error #2

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

CRM Error

Rules in Web Client / Exchange 2003
Hi Everyone, I am wondering where/how I should start troubleshooting rules in Outlook Web Client. Rules setup in Outlook Client work perfectly, however rules set up in Web Client don't seem to work. Specifically messages are not getting forwarded to an alternate email addresses specified in the rule. Sending a messge directly to the alternate email form a Web Client works all the time. Thanks in advance. If you generate the rule exactly the same way in Outlook, does it work? Also, does it happen to work when Outlook is running? "Gene B." <myemail@hidden.com> wr...

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

Report not giving same output on all machines.
I have a report that it supposed to include a number in the total if the percentage is 15%. I round up the %age. All the users are getting the correct total on the report except one user. The total on that machine is coming out to be less. its the same report and same version of Access (2002 - 2003). Cannot figure out why only one computer is having this issue. Thanks in advance. Venus, Pretty hard to say without knowing more details about the query behind the report, or what one PC returns for records, as compared to what the problem PC returns. For example... If ...

Multiple Stores and HQ Client
We have 12 stores all together that need to synchronize with HQ Server, this works fine if we alternate each of them to update once an hour, one store 5 minutes after the hour, next store 10 minutes after the hour and so on. I know we can also synchronize each of them for every five minutes or whatever interval throughout the hour. The first situation does not synchronize often enough because we have to release credit holds and things of that nature; the second solution bogs down all the servers and makes doing other store stock checks and what not next to near impossible. Is there a...

Revise exisitng SmartList reports in SmartList Builder
It would be very useful to allow for existing reports in SmartList, the reports that either come standard when SmartList is installed or that are created later on, to be revised or altered in SmartList Builder. For example I would like to add some calculated fields to some of the exisiting reports in SmartList, however I cannot make this change. I am forced to go in and create another report from scratch if I only just want to make a relatively simple modification to an existing report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestion...