Reports & calender error

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C8EA66.66BA2C60

Hi,

When trying to run CRM reports, calender we got theseerror:

"Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded" for report =
and "Unexpected Error
An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system =
administrator." for calender.

CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 SP1, W2K3 Standard Edition SP1

Please advice.

Regards,
Adan

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C8EA66.66BA2C60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG>Hi,</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG>When trying to run CRM reports, =
calender we got=20
theseerror:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG>"Reports.config has invalid schema, =
and could=20
not be loaded" for report and "Unexpected Error<BR>An error has =
occurred. For=20
more information, contact your system administrator." for=20
calender.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG>CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 SP1, W2K3 Standard =
Edition=20
SP1</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG>Please advice.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG>Regards,</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana><STRONG>Adan</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><BR><FONT =
size=3D2></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C8EA66.66BA2C60--

0
training (4)
7/20/2008 8:44:51 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Adan,

Please check the .Net Framework version in IIS for your CRM
Application to see if it's .Net 1.1. If it's 2.0, please change it
to .Net 1.1 and then reset IIS to try again to see if it works. Also
check Report .net version as well. I have seem those problem in CRM
3.0 and I hope it will help you.

Darren Liu, Microsofot CRM MVP
Crowe
http://www.crowecrm.com

On Jul 20, 3:44=A0am, "Adan" <train...@unitedsystemsit.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When trying to run CRM reports, calender we got theseerror:
>
> "Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded" for report a=
nd "Unexpected Error
> An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administ=
rator." for calender.

> CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 SP1, W2K3 Standard Edition SP1
>
> Please advice.
>
> Regards,
> Adan

0
darrenliu (251)
7/20/2008 1:36:02 PM
Hi Darren,

I tried this but the IIS crashed and no web site run properly, I re-install
IIS and did not work, I will try to install CRM 4 to avoid issues
(hopefully)

By the way we had CRM 3 but we formatted the server and in the new
installation we could not use the old DB backup as the data migration tool
is not working :(

Thank you,

Adan

On Jul 20, 3:44 am, "Adan" <train...@unitedsystemsit.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When trying to run CRM reports, calender we got theseerror:
>
> "Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded" for report
> and "Unexpected Error
> An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system
> administrator." for calender.
>
> CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 SP1, W2K3 Standard Edition SP1
>
> Please advice.
>
> Regards,
> Adan

0
training (4)
7/22/2008 10:15:13 AM
CRM 3 work with .NET 1.xx while SQL Server 2005 must install .NET 2.x, the
reports will not work, thus we shift to CRM 4 which was also hard to install
but it started :)

wish you all best luck in your try, I don't know why MS does not have
something like office, may be in 10 years from now it will be stable.

Adan

"Adan" <training@unitedsystemsit.com> wrote in message
> Hi Darren,
>
> I tried this but the IIS crashed and no web site run properly, I
> re-install IIS and did not work, I will try to install CRM 4 to avoid
> issues (hopefully)
>
> By the way we had CRM 3 but we formatted the server and in the new
> installation we could not use the old DB backup as the data migration tool
> is not working :(
>
> Thank you,
>
> Adan
>
> "Darren Liu" <darrenliu@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Adan,
>
> Please check the .Net Framework version in IIS for your CRM
> Application to see if it's .Net 1.1. If it's 2.0, please change it
> to .Net 1.1 and then reset IIS to try again to see if it works. Also
> check Report .net version as well. I have seem those problem in CRM
> 3.0 and I hope it will help you.
>
> Darren Liu, Microsofot CRM MVP
> Crowe
> http://www.crowecrm.com
>
> On Jul 20, 3:44 am, "Adan" <train...@unitedsystemsit.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When trying to run CRM reports, calender we got theseerror:
>>
>> "Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded" for report
>> and "Unexpected Error
>> An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system
>> administrator." for calender.
>>
>> CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 SP1, W2K3 Standard Edition SP1
>>
>> Please advice.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Adan

0
training (4)

Update error 8024402F Vista SP2
Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? Yes. PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote: > Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote: > Yes. > > PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote: >> Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? 0x8024402F WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS External cab file processing completed with some errors. See - You may encounter temporary connection-related errors when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941 MowGreen ================...

Outlook 2002 error message #4
Trying to delete an old email, when I try to delete it , I get "unknown error". I cannot move it or do anything with it. Is there a fix for this? ...

error in legendentry
hello, I have a chart that needs more legend entries than can be visible shown in the chart. When I try to access (= change color with Interior.Colorindex) the legend entry, an error occurs (Unable to get the LegendKey property of the LegendEntry class). Is this due to fact that the LegendEntry in question is not "visible"? If I decrease the number of LegendEntries, my macro will execute perfectly. Here's my code: Sub ColorMacro() Dim minVoltage As Double Dim maxVoltage As Double Dim i As Integer Charts("Voltage chart").Activate minVo...

Error when opening a macro-enabled Excel 2007 file
I have a worksheet with a simple macro in it. When I go to open the file, I always get an error message saying "Excel found unreadable content....". Help? ...

errors with send/recieve #2
I have recently set up my Yahoo email account with Outlook 2003 and I keep getting various error reports when it runs a send/recieve scan (which I have set to every 10 mins). These reports range from cannot connect to pop3 email server, cannot connect to SMTP server and a couple of others I haven't had chance to write down. I have checked all the settings and it seems to be ok. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Unless you have paid Yahoo POP mail acct, you cannot access free Yahoo web mail with Outlook. Use the website instead. "vinnietaz" wrote: > I have recently set up...

Reporting services 2008
Hi, It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? Thanks Manuel On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:39:46 +0100, "Manuel" <mapereira@sapo.pt> wrote: >Hi, > >It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? > >Thanks > >Manuel Hi If you install the 2008 client tools you will get BIDs where you can design reports or you can download report builder in the feature pack as a different way write reports. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=b33d2c78-10...

Applying a filter to a report
Hi, I want the users of my database to be able to type a value in and get the report for that value. All values and information are saved in a table, and I've created a query with that information. For example, when I click on a report I'll call "Gum", I want Access to prompt me with a box so that I can put in an identifier number for a certain person. When I key in 39205, then this report will be filtered off of a query that I've made for all numbers but that report will give me only the information for this particular number. Then I can see when, where, how,...

Reporting #5
Greetings, I would like to get a report of all the users who currently are allowed to use user initiated synchronization. I was trying an LDAP query but I am not sure what to query for. Can anyone help? Thanks, DW Maybe try this one...this would be if activesync is enabled for the user...not quite sure if that's good enough though.. msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable "DW" wrote: > Greetings, > I would like to get a report of all the users who currently are allowed to > use user initiated synchronization. I was trying an LDAP query but I am not > sure what t...

GP 8.0 Not Print Full Report (Detailed Aged Trial Balance w Option
Hello All, I was just wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue before. When printing the report mentioned in the subject, the full report is rarely output to the printer. It is fully displayed in GP, however when sending to the printer the full report is not output. To make it more interesting, the cutoff page seems to be random. As an example, the most recent report I attempted to print was 195 pages. The first time attempting to print it resulted in 137 pages being printed. Trying a second time resulted in 193 pages begin printed. A third attempt resulted in 34 pages be...

Bug Report - chart redraw disintegrates
I just installed Office 2007Ultimate. Was working on regression analysis and the first time I tried generating regression analysis I got weird problems with the autogenerated charts. I can duplicate with the following actions: 1. open excel/new worksheet. 2. enter 1-10 in column A, rows 1-10 3. enter a formula like =a1*2 in cell b1 and drag to b10 4 Data/Data Analysis/Regression Y range = $A$1:$A$10 X range = $B$1:$B$10 -new worksheet ply (selected by default on mine) -check every checkbox for residuals and probability click <OK> 5. move a chart on the new worksheet ply...

error report windows mail
I get this report below when I close windows live mail email account Windows live mail has encountered a problem and needs to close How can I stop this message from appearing when I close mail account Not a big problem just annoying, any ideas to sort this out? ERROR CODE Oxc0000005 File type 00000001 fdebug:o offset.0002175F This might be some help -- Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-vista-mail/201008/1 Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail? You mentioned both. If the latter: The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicat...

OWA 2000 Log off Problems
OWA 2000 is working fine except when you hit the log off button, I get a Server Application Error. Now, I've searched and found about this article: 318239 XCCC: "HTTP 500" Error message occurs when you log off or you use OWA However it seems to be old and no longer available on Microsoft's site. Does anyone have this or know how to fix the problem? Hi, What you will have to do is open IIS Manager navigate to & right click properties on Exchweb\bin, in the virtual directory tab select create then click Ok. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exc...

Client Install Error 05-11-07
All, New to the forum and CRM so forgive if this is an old question. I am trying to install the outlook client on a winxp pc running office 2k3 and at the pre-instal checks I get an error saying "the user running setup is not a domain user". I am certain that the user is a domain user and has access to the crm server as the install software is actually stored on the server. I have tried loogging into the laptop as a domain administrator and the software installs without an issue, however when i login as the user the "CRM" toolbar isnt there for that user. Thank yo...

SBS 2008, DHCPserver error 1050.
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" --> Add/R...

SFO go offline error
Hi All, The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this action." Please help. I was just wondering whether this has any affect on the above e.g. Services on CRM server: - All CRM services are logged on with Domain names - All SQL Server services are logged on with local systems Thanks. Kim. Hi Kim! Kim wrote: > The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. > > "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform > this action."...

Windows mail error message 04-23-10
When we try to send a link we get a messag "Windows Mail no longer supports HTTP" not sure what to do now. Tried to set up "Register Hotmail" like was suggested but still get the error message -- John S This applies to WinMail as well. How to add your Hotmail account to Microsoft Outlook Express http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=99d4b13d-13db-40d8-9cdf-172002d4194c Hotmail and MSN Accounts POP3/SMTP Access http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!F92775FC46A390CA!422.entry?sa=88094129 -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Ma...

configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers
Can someone tell me why my exchange 2003 server received this error message. We only installed the first exchange server. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------aren.hnung@xyz.com on Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:47:09 -0400 A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. <mail01.zyz.com #5.3.5> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Quicksell 2000 Runtime Error 400/402
Client running Quicksell 2000 POS (yes, we still have customers using this POS) on WinXP SP3 machine, receiving (occasional) runtime error 400 or 402 when tendering a sale. Receipt does not print, and need to end task on the application. We have a large number of customers still using this POS, and this error has not occured elsewhere...hence my post here desperately seeking help. Runtime error 400: Form already displayed, can't show modally OR Runtime error 402: Must close or hide topmost modal from first Have tried installing older VB 6 Com Controls, but error still occurs. The caus...

Streaming web service response as byte array..dtd error.
Hi, the following calls a webservice and returns the XML as a byte array which I convert to a stream first. The 'xml' variable has XML, however, when I try to load the XML into the XmlDocument, it can't find the .dtd file. See error below....any ideas what I need to modify? Thanks, Dave. System.IO.MemoryStream stm = new System.IO.MemoryStream(SomeWebServiceProxyclass.GetDataAsByteArray); stm.Position = 0; System.IO.StreamReader sr = new System.IO.StreamReader(stm); string xml = sr.ReadToEnd(); XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); xmlDoc.LoadXml(xml); <!---ERROR... M...

Error report closing excel
I have Excel 2003 this is a upgrade. When closing older excel spreadsheets a error report comes up that doesn not identify the problem. The tell microsoft information is sent to Microsoft. Nothing gets resloved afte sending the report. I did load CD and ran detect & repair and it did not solve the problem. ...

Error on Exit of Outlook 2002
Each time I exit Outlook 2002 I recieve and error message that states: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. As far as I can tell there is no error occuring, I have simply closed the program. The program seems to think this is a crash. Does anyone know what might be happening? The error messages are becoming quite annoying. ...

Outlook Mobile Access Error
Hi, I have a problem with Outlook Mobile Access. I've a Win2k Server with exchange 2003. I've configured the OWA with SSL and web based form for=20 login. OWA is right! OMA don't let me get in!! FIRST it gave me this error=A3Unable to connect to your=20 mailbox!" I've solved this problem with the following link in=20 microsoft site: Microsoft Knowledge Base - 817379 Cannot Access Exchange Server 2003 by Using Outlook Mobile=20 Access When the Exchange Virtual Directory Requires SSL or Uses Forms- Based Authentication http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? kbid=3D817379...

crystal report problem
I can't read report in CRM 1.2 i have the message Information is necessary for the treatment of this state. Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D If someone know. thanks does this happen for all reports or only custom reports you have created? "Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> wrote in message news:4346786a$0$8284$626a14ce@news.free.fr... >I can't read report in CRM 1.2 > > i have the message > > Information is necessary for the treatment of this state. > > Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D > > If someone...

How to put a working calender in Excel
How can I insert a calender that dates could be picked and auto-inserted in Excel? Hi GV, Visit Ron de Bruin's site at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm --- Regards, Norman "gv" <gv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7818FA95-6DD6-4AB0-9CA1-F18E1AF90AC3@microsoft.com... > How can I insert a calender that dates could be picked and auto-inserted > in > Excel? > "Norman Jones" wrote: > Hi GV, > > Visit Ron de Bruin's site at: > > http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm > > &g...

Exchange 2003 Not Reporting Correct Disk Space
I have a Exchange 2003 Server with a raid 5 136 gb total drive space. This is MY E:\ Drive and only has the exhange database files. My Priv1.edb file is taken 45 GB. The online defrag reports that it will free up 22 GB. The pub1.edb is 5 GB. If I get the Properties of the Directory where these fdatabase files are located it tells me it is 50 gb. So 136 total size - 50 Used should = 86 free. However I only have 26 GB free. Nothing is in the recycle bin and I do not have Volume Shadow Copy turned on. Why is it not reporting correctly? How do I Fix ? I know I am going to have to d...