Reports and CRM v1.2

I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
of 9.0! Help!!!!

I have looked through the other threads and see some
similar issues but no definitive answer.

Peter
0
Peter
1/3/2004 4:35:50 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Peter

I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires
crystal reports 9.22 specifically.

"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> of 9.0! Help!!!!
>
> I have looked through the other threads and see some
> similar issues but no definitive answer.
>
> Peter

0
John
1/3/2004 8:57:06 PM
I also had that problem in my testing environment.

Where does one het Crystal 9.22?

Regards

Warren
"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:Oiq5mwj0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Peter
>
> I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires
> crystal reports 9.22 specifically.
>

> "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> > Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> > an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> > level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> > Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> > addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> > Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> > of 9.0! Help!!!!
> >
> > I have looked through the other threads and see some
> > similar issues but no definitive answer.
> >
> > Peter

0
Warren
1/4/2004 8:31:59 AM
I also go this problem.

Where does one get 9.22 (buy?)

Warren
"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:Oiq5mwj0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Peter
>
> I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires
> crystal reports 9.22 specifically.
>

> "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> > Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> > an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> > level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> > Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> > addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> > Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> > of 9.0! Help!!!!
> >
> > I have looked through the other threads and see some
> > similar issues but no definitive answer.
> >
> > Peter

0
Warren
1/4/2004 8:36:08 AM
Thanks, Like the other threads, how does one get 9.22?

Peter

0
Peter
1/4/2004 11:32:55 PM
heres the deal

Lets say you buy version 9.0 of crystal. If you use the service packs from
crystaldecisions, you will end up with a version of crystal at say version
9.3 and it still will not work.

There are two ways to get 9.22
1 - contact crystal and request it
2 - contact MBS who will give you a download location to get it then install
using your own key

"Warren O'Reilly" <antispam@spam.com> wrote in message
> I also go this problem.
>
> Where does one get 9.22 (buy?)
>
> Warren
> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
> message news:Oiq5mwj0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Peter
> >
> > I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm
requires
> > crystal reports 9.22 specifically.
> >

> > "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> > > Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> > > an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> > > level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> > > Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> > > addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> > > Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> > > of 9.0! Help!!!!
> > >
> > > I have looked through the other threads and see some
> > > similar issues but no definitive answer.
> > >
> > > Peter

0
John

2007 outlook on 2 computers, same server doesn't capture all email
both computers have Outlook 2007 and are looking at the same server. One computer (Acer netbook) captures ALL my emails, while my office computer (Dell) has been missing about 20% for the past 2 weeks. The Dell has all my "files" and the Acer just has no files but all emails are in the inbox. Neither have any "rules". I work about 200+ emails per day for my business. Any ideas? -- Phil Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, make sure you have your account settings configured to leave a copy on the server. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question...

AOL #2
I know that Outlook can be used to check AOL mail using IMAP. I am having some difficulty doing this with a third party ISP, changing the SMTP settings to that third party ISP. E-mails are coming in OK but failing to go out. I do know that the ISP allows outgoing mail from other ISP's. I have tried changing the port number and authentification as suggested in AOL guidelines but this strikes me as wrong since in this scenarion the SMTP settings are normally changed to that of the outgoing ISP. Can anyone tell me if this is actually possible and what settings to use. THANK YOU, Robb...

Out of memory #2
I developed a workbook that has some macros for sorting and condensing several sheets to a single sheet in a workbook. When I run it everything works fine, but other get an out of memory error. I'm assuming that this might not be just an Excel issue. The workbook at this point is only 365kb and will only become larger with time. I've been running it from a local drive, other run it from the network. I have no idea where to start with this issue and any input would be appreciated. Thank you. I think that the size of the workbook has nothing to do with the problem. The error...

Conditional Formatting Anomaly #2
No, because I want it to say in the B column, but when I copy it down want the row to change. Any ideas -- Rutgers_Excel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rutgers_Excels's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=897 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27432 Ok, lets start over. Conditional Formatting is based on the active cell. You can copy the formatting using the format painter -- though it would actually be better to do all of your formatting even if for the entire column ahead ...

Help! error while installing CRM 3.0
Hi, During the installation of the CRM SBE 3.0 on SBS server 2003 premium, performing binary install of Microsoft CRM server components, I got en error, CRM 3.0 server setup failed, here is the last part of the crm30svrsetup.log. .... Installing MSCRM prepopulated data 08:49:50| Info| Creating indices in MSCRM database 08:49:51| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The Microsoft Search service cannot be administered under the present user account at System.Data.SqlClien...

Reports and CRM v1.2
I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get an error, when I try to access the reports below the top level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead of 9.0! Help!!!! I have looked through the other threads and see some similar issues but no definitive answer. Peter Peter I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires crys...

Pivot Table
I have 2 lists with approximately 100 items/rows, with 5 pieces of data in each row. Each list has a common element (account number). Many times the account number shows on both lists, and I want to combine How do I combine both lists to use as source data in a pivot table? ...

Date prompt appearing twice due to chart in report
Hi All, I am creating a report based on a query. I have a prompt to ask for the Beginning Date and the Ending Date. When I run the query I get the correct results. I also get the correct results when I run the report. However, I have just added a pie chart in my report footer, and because of this, I am always forced to enter the beginning and ending dates twice when running the report. What do I need to do to make the prompt only appear 1 time for each date? Thank you! decklun The prompt appears each time Access needs to run the query. Once for the report and a second time for ...

outlook 2002 not sending #2
I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account (sends find from hotmail webpage). Any suggestions?? Thanks What error messages are you getting? mtnman wrote: > I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- > mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening > with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account > (sends find from hotmail webpage). > > Any suggestions?? > > Thanks Double check your settings, do youhave a firew...

Receipt #2
I need to print a total dollar amt for certain category of items on the receipt. Is this possible.? ...

CRM 1.2 Workflow e-mail
I created a workflow and e-mail that triggers when a Case is assigned a certain status. I used slugs to insert field data into the e-mail. I have two questions 1. Can I display the date on for the following. Currently the data and time display as in the example provided: &incident.createdon; Currently displays = 2006-03-07T17:35:29Z Desired Change = 2006-03-07 2. I am unable to return the First and Last Name of the Case Owner. I attempted to use the following: &systemuser.FirstName; &systemuser.LastName; I also tried: &systemuser.firstname; &systemuser.last...

Migrate SBS 2003 SP/2 to Windows 2003 or 2008 Domain
Good Day, This question keeps popping up but I can't seem to resolve all my questions. I have an SBS 2003 domain. I need to migrate to Windows 2003 or 2008 Domain with Exchange 2007 (or 2010). I can not down the old SBS server as it is running legacy software that can not be migrated. However, it DOES NOT have to be part of the new domain. I have already added a 2008 DC to the domain. 1) Is the Transition Pack for SBS 2003 Stnd SP1 still available? If not: 2) Will ADMT (3, 3.1 or 3.2) work to migrate my Users, Computers, Groups and Mailboxes? 3) Group Pol...

CRM Live
I haven't any reference to if or how CRM Live would accomodate SQL Reporting Services. Any ideas? Hi Don, we've been part of the Titan TAP, but I can't recall anything specific about CRM Live and SRS reports. CRM 3.0 reports will need to be upgraded to CRM 4.0 reports because of the significant changes between report formats to handle the new reporting connector (no more double-Kerberos hops to SRS), and other changes. I'm sure you'll be able to develop SRS reports in Visual Studio and upload them to CRM Live or use the Report Builder tool to develop basic reports ...

Report Footer 04-09-10
I have a report set up to group information by date and a report footer set up to give me a grand total of data from the group. The problem I came across is when I set the report to display in 2 columns; the report footer will appear on a separate page and not show up in the 2nd column of the report. Can the report footer be shown in columns? Thank you, NFL wrote: >I have a report set up to group information by date and a report footer set >up to give me a grand total of data from the group. The problem I came >across is when I set the report to display in 2 col...

Bold report column based on month
I have a report with a column for each month. (Jan, Feb, Mar...) I'd like to bold the data in the column that the report is run for. I placed this code in the on Format event of the report to test, the code is executing ok but the columns end up all in normal weight. m = DatePart("m", dt) Select Case m Case 1 Me.Jan.FontWeight = vbBold Me.Feb.FontWeight = vbNormal Me.Mar.FontWeight = vbNormal Me.Apr.FontWeight = vbNormal Me.May.FontWeight = vbNormal Me.Jun.FontWeight = vbNormal Me.Jul.FontWeight = vbNormal Me.Aug.FontWeight = vbNormal Me...

Dynamics will not start after login #2
I have applied Service Pack 7 to a GP 7.5 installation. I ran the special upgrade on all databases. I then Launch Great Plains. It appears to login successfully since I am prompted to add new code. Once I click Yes, the Dynamics screen disappears. When I look at processes on the task manager during login, dynamics.exe is running then it disappears. No error messages. It's weird. Anyone seen this before? Thanks for any ideas you may have. Hi Have you logged on as the local admin on the workstation? It is minimized onto the windows taskbar? Turn off you Anti virus software Mayb...

Track in CRM: not have enough privileges to access the crm object
Outlook Crm Client (online) : When people click TRACK IN CRM they get this message: You do not have enough privileges to access the microsoft crm object to perform the requested operation. For more information, contact you system admin. Do you want to send the e-mail? If you click yes, the e-mail will be sent out, but no correspondening activity will be created in MS CRM. Does this have something to do with their roles? If so, what security setting is wrong in the role ?? Do the users have append to privilages for the entity they are trying to track against. If they don't the...

Merging excel data into word #2
Ok, I have a feeling this process is quite simple, but I haven't bee able to figure it out on my own, nor find anything in FAQ's. I have created an excel spreadsheet containing the following: students' last name, first name, ID number, advisor and counselo (obvioulsy Im in education) I would now like to create a phone call log for each student, but woul like to import each students' info into this word document. So as print the 100 or so pages, page one would have the first students info page two would contain the second students info, and so on. Any help is greatly appre...

Report data in email
I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers and dollar amounts. Does anyone know how to insert the data from the Query with account numbers and dollar amounts so that it goes to the individual email address? Thanks in advance for your help. Sandy It would depend how your database is structured. What tables do you have in it and what do they contain? Evi "SandySun" <SandySun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:242BE193-0CBA-4CEF-9616-843180165FCD@microsoft.com... > I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with a...

My Kyocera FS-C5020N does not feed from the MP Tray with Office 2.
Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correctly from the MP Tray of my printer. That is the next step and a tech at Kyocera is looking for the right one. They have 16 drivers. "CyberTaz" wrote: > Have you checked the Kyocera site for a driver update? > > -- > Regards |:>) > Bob Jones > [MVP] Office:Mac > > "Millhill" <Millhill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:78231984-AA48-490E-BF89-498C8259885A@microsoft.com... > > Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correct...

Multiple reports in range date
I have multiple reports using the same range of start and end date weekly. The date is display in a tab form to remind me the date range. I like to print weekly multiple reports using these range of date. Can anyone help me. Thanks. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Create a form with two unbound textboxes to enter your dates. Use the textboxes as criteria in the query for the reports like this -- [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox1] and [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox2] Before running the reports open the form, enter the dates, leave form open...

Signature Font #2
When using special fonts in a signature, if that font does not exist on the recipient's computer, Outlook uses some other font, often something not even loosely resembling the original. Is there any way to embed the font or some other way to force Outlook to display the original font? No. You should stick to commonly available fonts. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "William Oertell" <oertell_NOT@pacbell.net> wrote in...

Does MS CRM have to be on separate server?
I have read that in cases where the server machine is running MS Small Business Server, MS CRM cannot co-exist with MS SQL Server or MS Exchange Server. Does anyone know why this is the case or if it can be overcome using vmware or something similar? Hi, it is actually the opposite, the only single box supported configuration with CRM is with Small Business Server. -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni en l'�tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous conf�re aucun droit. Vous assumez tous les risques li�s � son utilisation. "Stu&...

Running reports in Access 2007
Greetings, I initially used the button wizard to assign a macro to run my access report on my run report form. Within my report I had a button to allow the user to print the report and close the report to be returned back to the run report form. As I wanted to checked if the report was empty or not before running, I removed the button created by the wizard and manually did one and assigned the following vba code to it (see below) However I can now only get my report to OPEN in preview mode, rendering all button inopertable as you can't access it and have to use access controls to ...

NDR Report question
One of our users sent an email to one of our remote sites which has e-mail service through their local provider. The user addressed the email via the Custom Recipient Entry in our GAL. This is the NDR I got: 554 forwarding loop, mail is looping Does anyone have any idea what that means? I have searched technet and other sources and can not find anything on this error. Thanks Bob Schmidt it means that the mail is going in loop literally. Have you recently moved connectors or the IMC? if so then force replication on the directory, this will allow the MTA to discover ...