Reporting Services not installed

Hi all,

I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report,
display it and then hit print I get an popup box saying....

"Do you want to install this software?
Name: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services"

Can anyone help please
Thanks
Jools

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There's an ActiveX control each client machine needs in order to print SQL
Reports from CRM. It's a one-time 5-second install.
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Jools" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report,
> display it and then hit print I get an popup box saying....
>
> "Do you want to install this software?
> Name: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services"
>

> Can anyone help please
> Thanks
> Jools

Thanks Matt