Reporting Services Error - CRM 3.0

When trying to run any report, I get this error:

The property �nullable� of report parameter �CRM_Locale� is set to
false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or
contains an empty string. (rsProcessingError) Get Online Help

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...
0
Matt
12/21/2005 4:34:39 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have the same problem!!!

-Jim

Matt Harvey wrote:
> When trying to run any report, I get this error:
>
> The property 'nullable' of report parameter 'CRM_Locale' is set to
> false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or
> contains an empty string. (rsProcessingError) Get Online Help
>
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks...

0
jim_adams
12/27/2005 5:49:35 PM
Anybody figure out the solution to this yet?

0
criddar

how can i access CRM from ouside LAN
Hi All, if i have a implementation of MS CRM 3 in my office. All users of CRM can access it from within the LAN through windows authentication. How can they access it from their home or some remote position. i dont want to use offline CRM/outlook functionality. Can i access MS CRM 3 online from anywhere on internet, something like assignin it some IP. Please explain. You can serve it out just as you would any other website in IIS. Make sure you use an SSL certificate so your CRM data is protected behind https. If your CRM server has a fixed external IP address or is reachable via a URL, y...

Setting HQ Client to run as a service.
Hi, Does any body know how they might run HQ Client as a service in the background rather than having the application running? -- Regards, datapac_bs If you are a Microsoft Partner, search the knowledge base for the article id 921200. If you are not a Partner you will have to contact yours. If you are without a partner I'm sure most of the people on this forum, including ourselves, would be happy to help. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax)...

rpc 1719 error
Hi all! Why did this happen? "Apricot" <yilu@21cn.com> wrote in message news:sak732tkm37t126bclp4nugs7d3ah0m1q8@4ax.com... | Hi all! | | Why did this happen? Because you didn't tell us what caused it Sorry, I think this is a generic error, and maybe it's a param feeding error in create binding call. I have tried in this code snippet: void _CRTAPI1 main(int argc, char **argv) { RPC_STATUS status; unsigned char * pszUuid = NULL; unsigned char * pszProtocolSequence = "ncacn_np"; unsigned char * pszNetworkAddress = NULL; ...

bad mail folder #3
Every day I have thousands of email in the bad mail folder. The ones that I am concerend with is the ones that are address to old employees who no longer work here and who no longer have a sign on. I have turned recipent filtering on, so why are the emails being excepted in only to be rejected and now getting NDR to go back to the sender (which is spam). Thank you What version of Exchange? You can strip the attachment from NDRs if it's Exchange 2000 SP2 or higher, per http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308303 Another technique you can use is to create a distribution list with no members...

Problem Veiwing Reports in CRM 3.0
Hi, I am having problems viewing reports in CRM Webclient. I log on as a standard user click on the report edit the filter and generate the report, and the system says the page cannot be displayed. If i log on as administrator it works, so i am assuming it is a permissions issue. Where and how to i change this so all users can view and generate reports? Any help on this issue would be much appreciated, thanks in advance Hi, Now the administrator cannot view the reports, apart from going to the report server via IP. Any help would be great. "Patrickh" wrote: > Hi, > ...

Report Writer
I know report writer is not agreat tool and Crystal is an option. However, I would like to achieve this in report writer. I simply want some 'boxes' and 'lines' on my invoice so that the fields 'appear' as if they are in a table. I can get lines and boxes in, but how do I get the box to extend down to the top of my report footer? Have a look at the SOP Blank Invoice for an example. In a graphic report, you can draw a box by adding the top horizontal line to the page or report header and then add vertical lines that start in the same section but are as long a...

MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client
Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it seems like the station's memory usage increase dramaticly. I wounder if by changing the setup of the server or client I could reduce the memory usage to a normal level. That happens because MSDE sql instance is activated, which is required to access offline data. There is no way to avoid that. You can check client task manager to see what processes consume memory. Andrei Smertin [MSFT] "amirar" wrote: > Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it > seems like the station'...

Error adding new contact from inside an account
When trying to add a new contact from inside an account the crm server throws an error. I am thinking this is an issue with the account to contact mapping, but when I try to view the relationship mapping under the contact entity the "mapping" option does not appear. -- Jesse Jesse, Please verify your server is fully patched and that you have restarted it. Jeff Loucks 888-474-2237 MVP "jmcelmury" <jmcelmury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57B0A285-21DE-48BD-BF9F-49763E2E56CC@microsoft.com... > When trying to add a new contact from inside...

My report contains multiple copies of each record
I have three tables (parent/guardian, children, otheradults). that are all related with left joins (i.e. Include ALL records from 'Parent/Guardian' and only those records from 'Adults' where the joined fields are equal.) by ContactID (which is the parent/guardian ID) same for children. I created a query called Family which successfully combined three queries of each table where I combined the first and last names into one field. When I create my report, it creates an entry for EACH child rather than listing the children and related adults under Parent/Guardia...

Stacked chart #3
Hi, I have income distribution functions for different countries and I am trying to stack these curves. The data looks in this way: Country 1 Country 2 x y x y 5 0.2 7 0.1 8 0.4 9 0.3 10 0.3 12 0.5 15 0.1 20 0.1 Where x is the mean income and y is the % of the population. My problem plotting the curves is that different countries have different range of x values. And I want to keep them when I am stacking the curves. When I use stacked line chart excel considers the x values as categorical ...

smtpsvc error
I keep getting this error : SMTP could not connect to the DNS server '10.5.2.9'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. event id 2012. I have looked all over the web for a solution. I have read that is has to to with iis, that is could be my server pointing to an external dns server, etc but have found nothing that can help me. I have checked my dns run netdiag etc no errors. I know udp uses port 53 and ran a utiiity called port query. It tested my connection to see if my mail server is listening on port 53 when I type in the dns servers ip and ...

Getting a LockMatchID error using sp_rename
When I'm trying to rename a table in the tempdb table, I'm getting an error when I run it in a stored procedure or code, but it works ok on MSSMS. I get the error: Invalid EXECUTE statement using object "Object", method "LockMatchID". EXEC sp_rename 'Tempdb.dbo.oldFile' , 'newFile' Don't ask me why I have to mess with the tempdb files (This is probably the problem). But I have old legacy code that writes to the tempdb database. On Jul 14, 10:00=A0am, Cindy Lee <danparker...@yahoo.com> wrote: > When I'm trying to renam...

CRM Training 06-01-07
Folks: I am a SQL Server DBA and I have been given additional responsibilities by my company to do Administration of CRM. I have no clue about this and would like to know if there are any TRAINING INSTITUTES/SCHOOLS in US (especially North Carolina) where I can take the CRM courses related to Administration. Thanks ! Hi, There's e-Course available. You are check Microsoft's website. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/training/find/findcourse.mspx Hope this helps. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Jun 1, 9:46 am, SQL DBA <SQL D...@discussions.m...

Aging report
Hi, I would like to create a report that shows all 'Bad" records 0 -30 days, 31-60 days, 61 -90 days., 90 - 180 days The data would come from a table called transactions, bases on the status field. TIA In article <1181451807.600064.310670@a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, myxmaster@hotmail.com says... > Hi, > I would like to create a report that shows all 'Bad" records 0 -30 > days, 31-60 days, 61 -90 days., 90 - 180 days > The data would come from a table called transactions, bases on the > status field. > TIA > > This is just by way of exam...

Office apps won't open, report Office in use by another use
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that "An Office program is being used by "user." your installation exceeds the number of installations permitted by thelicense agreement. Click More Information to learn about Microsoft Office licensing." But OFFICE ISN'T BEING USED BY ANYONE. All computers have been restarted to no avail. HELP! <sakas@officeformac.com> wrote: > A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that > "An Office p...

Error: Hay demasiados formatos de celda diferente.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C431.45DFE5B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hola: Me aparece un mensaje de error diciendo " Hay demasiados formatos de = celda diferente." siempre que intento cambiar de formato las celdas. Alguien sabe el motivo Gracias ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C431.45DFE5B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//E...

Notes from Quote to Service Activity
Hello, I'm in the process of customizing CRM for a service based company. Is it possible to show the notes associated with a quote or order in the service activity? Thanks! Hi, You need to use callouts for this purpose. CRM built in facility of Mapping will not work for notes. Please refer to following URL. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa680495.aspx -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "crysztl" wrote: > Hello, > I'm in the process of cus...

Money 2006 Crashes on Exit #3
I have Win98SE. When I close Money, I get a message that an error has occurred and do I want to send Microsoft a report. For the 1st few times it happened, I said yes. Now I say no. In either case, Money exits, then starts up again & puts me into the Login screen. If I Close out of that, I get the error popup again. If I say No, Money closes and stays closed. What can I do to prevent Money from initially crashing? Thanks, Tony Money is still crashing. Any ideas how to fix it? "TonyK73" <TonyK73@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A930778B-8B3E...

tracking service tags and work orders
Hi, Is it possible to customize MSRMS to track service tags of equipment and then track work orders associated with working on those products? I don't want to re-invent the wheel if someone has already figured this out. Thanks, Doug Morton Mountain POS JD has done some developments for this. I suggest you contact him (jdyoung@digitalretailer.com ). Regards Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = "Doug - Mountain POS" <DougMountainPOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B14D23C2-D447-4C2B-8804-3D80257EA2A7@microsoft...

Changing Outlook from Exchange Services to IMO version
How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail Only (IMO)? I uninstalled my version of Office2000 and reinstalled it from my CD. However it doesn't give me the option to install the IMO version of Outlook. It installed the Exchange/Internet Mail automatically. Without an exchange server the checking of email is dog-slow. Thanks, Alex Moylen Hi, Alex. Alex Moylen ha scritto: > How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook > "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail ...

User's Mailboxes on same server and domain as CRM
Has anyone found a work around to the limitation that the CRM Exchange Router will only route mail from accounts that do not reside in your domain? In other words, if I use CRM as a helpdesk tool to support employees with in my organization, they can not send mail to helpdesk@mydomain.com and have that message routed to a queue w/ in CRM named helpdesk w/ the email address of helpdesk@mydomain.com -- Chris Meredith I am also interested as we would also like to use CRM as a helpdesk tool to support our employees. Darrell "Chris Meredith, CIO" <chris.meredith@allnettek.co...

Getting started with GP10.0
So, now I've installed it, what do I do? If I open the application, I get a list of servers (means nothing to me) and a username and password box. Again, I haven't a clue what I could put in here. Is this software supposed to be for lay-people? It seems horribly complex if you're not a programmer. Where is your reseller? You need a good VAR to help you implement this product. I don't know of any product in the price range of Dynamics GP that is "super-friendly" the first time you use it. A good rule of the thumb: more functionality = more complexity. -- Japhe...

crm token #2
some times i track an email in crm sent it to a customer- i got the customer repaly to the mail but i dont see the traking icon in the replay message and it seemed to be un tracked but if i go to the customer history i see his replay inside the history further more if i press track in crm to his replay he'll give me directly the regarding field filled with this customer have some body an idia about this see this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929385/en-us try to install rollup update 2 and it will work. -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blo...

SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0
Hi all Just want to know if it is possible to install MSCRM 3.0 on one server and use a SQL 2005 server that is a standalone server is not part of the CRM AD domain. Is that possible and if so how does one configure it. No, the SQL server simply must be in same AD domain as the CRM server "chodeva" <chodeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182438284.428768.197020@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi all > > Just want to know if it is possible to install MSCRM 3.0 on one server > and use a SQL 2005 server that is a standalone server is not part of > the CRM ...

ADO Error Attempting to Link Table
Hi, I am attempting to link a table from an user-level security database to an unsecured databaes. The error I get is: Run Time Error -2147467259, Could not find installable ISAM. I have done much searching but I haven't come up with any solutions. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Option Compare Database Dim adoCn As ADODB.Connection Dim adoCat As New ADOX.Catalog Dim adoTbl As New ADOX.Table Private Sub createlink_Click() 'Create Link.. Set adoCat = New ADOX.Catalog Set adoCat.ActiveConnection = adoCn Set adoTbl.ParentCatalog = adoCat adoTbl.Name = "LinkTable" adoTbl...