Reporting Services Error 10-10-07

Hi,
I am having an error in Reporting Services. Can anyone suggest a solution;

"
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get
Online Help
Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
Get Online Help
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.
"
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

Let me try....

The datasource could be corrupted. Go to http://<yourserver>/reports. Click
on your <organization>_CRM  folder. Click Show Details, and look at the
properties. The connection should use Windows NT Integrated Security.

Check also the properties of the Security of the <organization>_CRM folder
in reportserver. The service account of the CRM (in my case NT
AUTHORITY\NETWERK SERVICE) should have the role Publisher for Microsoft CRM.

Another thing to check is the Service Principal Names and possible
double-hops. I think on this newsgroup there is a lot of material about how
to set the SPN's. The tool setspn. Because the 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'
is displayed in the error message, there could be some kind of kerberos issue.

Hope this helps,

Merijn

"uMar Khan" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am having an error in Reporting Services. Can anyone suggest a solution;
>
> "
> An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get
> Online Help
> Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
> Get Online Help
> Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.
> "
Hi Merijn,
Thank you for your response but these are already there. Anything else to
check.
NOTE: I am trying to run reports on HTTPS.
--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"Merijn" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Let me try....
>
> The datasource could be corrupted. Go to http://<yourserver>/reports. Click
> on your <organization>_CRM  folder. Click Show Details, and look at the
> properties. The connection should use Windows NT Integrated Security.
>
> Check also the properties of the Security of the <organization>_CRM folder
> in reportserver. The service account of the CRM (in my case NT
> AUTHORITY\NETWERK SERVICE) should have the role Publisher for Microsoft CRM.
>
> Another thing to check is the Service Principal Names and possible
> double-hops. I think on this newsgroup there is a lot of material about how
> to set the SPN's. The tool setspn. Because the 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'
> is displayed in the error message, there could be some kind of kerberos issue.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Merijn
>
> "uMar Khan" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am having an error in Reporting Services. Can anyone suggest a solution;
> >
> > "
> > An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get
> > Online Help
> > Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
> > Get Online Help
> > Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.
> > "

Errors saving to network drive

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

Memory Leak #10
I added to the main MFC dll class sterilization support. In the InitInstance I added the following (and a corresponding code in the ExitInstance). It seems to work fine but I get memory leak on the program shutdown. Can someone advise please? Gilai .... CFile theFile; theFile.Open("Dllpcap.dat", CFile::modeRead); CArchive archive(&theFile, CArchive::load, 4096); Serialize(archive); archive.Close(); theFile.Close(); Do you know what/where the memory leak is happening. There are some things in MFC that just get allocated once and perhaps they just never clea...

Estimated Revenue of an Opportunity 03-09-07
Hi folks, It would be very useful to be able to simply quote an amount for an Opportunity without having to break the amount down into individual products. This can be done through the Estimated Revenue field of an Opportunity. When it is set to be user provided, the estimated revenue is not carried over automatically when a related quote is created. Write-in products can be added to a Quote, Order or Invoice to achieve that functionality but as far as I can see there is no facility to achieve the same thing with an Opportunity. Basically I would like to set an Estimated Revenue valu...

Field Service Calls and Invoices
We use the Service Call modules for repairs in our Stores and have a situation that I'm trying to find a workaround. We have situations where our technicians will pick-up items without prior notification to our dispatchers. All of a sudden we get an invoice and currently we have to track down the charge and then we are forcing a PO into the system from the Service Call in order to properly receive and enter the invoice. Does anyone have other ways to do this and track the information/cost on the Service Call without needing to create a PO after the fact. This is not an applicat...

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

Error loading XML into DataSet

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

Custom reports #3

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Excel error 1706

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Excel Jululian 04-24-10
Good morning please help i have a lists of names and i want to separate each in a colum like You Light Up My Life197711 You Light Up My Life (in one colum "A") 1977 (in one colum "B") 1 (in one colum "C") 1 (in one colum "E") regards First many thanks on your reply the text are different in length regards "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > 'Data' > 'Text to Columns' > 'Next' > mark/un-mark the vertical separators as > shown in the picture > 'Finish' >...

Rule Wizard: "Rules In Error"
I have a blackberry, and I have my outlook forwarding emails to it, but about once a day, I get a message that says "Rules in Error: Error in Rule Execution" and it won't forward any emails after that. I only have one single rule, so it's not a rule conflict. Does anyone know the deal? This is extremely frustrating as sometimes I'll be out of the office during the weekend or at night and won't receive any message for hours on my blackberry, only to find out later that this "Rules in Error" dialog box popped up and it won't forward emails. It see...

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Error #5
I've tried to save my transaction data to my desktop. However, each time I try this I get the error "Error reading or writing file "." " Could someone tell me what's going on? ...

Outlook error message
Unable to expand the folder. The rest of folders could not be opened. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your adminstrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange This is the error message that our clients are receiving when attempting to open outlook version 2000 or above to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 server. We do have the available licenses and have already set them up in license manager on the server and then license logging service is started. We keep having to stop and start the License Logging Service and then they can get in fi...

XML Serialization Error of Collection
// Can anyone explain the bizarre XML Serialization behavior seen in the following code. // It seems that a collection can not be XML Serialized if it contains an Add() method // with a single parameter where that parameter is of a type in the System.Data namespace // (or a class derived from something in the System.Data namespace). // Is there any way to prevent this from blowing up? using System; using System.Data; using System.Collections; using System.IO; using System.Xml.Serialization; namespace XMLStub { /// <summary>A simple class that holds a collection of ints.</summary>...