Report Server Error 09-19-07

I have completed my CRM install but each time I attempt to access the Report 
Manager I get the error message:  The Scriptbibliotek 
'/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js' cannot be found.  
Manually move the data or use the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' in order to 
install new.  Sorry if the error is not completely correct but I´m 
translating from German.  

I have run the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' and received the message that the 
version started and then finished but every time I go back to Report Manager 
the same error pops up.  Need a little help here.  Thanks.
-- 
S_Wiley
MCSE
0
Utf
9/19/2007 11:10:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

3 Replies
671 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 33

Hi,
Using aspnet_regiis you can also check what version each of the installed 
websites and virtual directories are using. Run "aspnet_regiis /?" I think to 
find out exactly how. You can also uninstall a version of .NET and then 
re-install it using this tool to make sure everything is set up properly. I 
have experience of times when it isn't so sometimes this is necessary.

Gustaf

"S_Wiley" wrote:

> I have completed my CRM install but each time I attempt to access the Report 
> Manager I get the error message:  The Scriptbibliotek 
> '/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js' cannot be found.  
> Manually move the data or use the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' in order to 
> install new.  Sorry if the error is not completely correct but I´m 
> translating from German.  
> 
> I have run the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' and received the message that the 
> version started and then finished but every time I go back to Report Manager 
> the same error pops up.  Need a little help here.  Thanks.
> -- 
> S_Wiley
> MCSE
0
Utf
9/19/2007 11:34:02 AM
Gustaf,

I tried aspnet_regiis -c, -r, -i, -ir but none of them work.  I verified 
that CRM is using v1.1.4322 but am still unable to keep this message from 
coming up.  It´s a little annoying because I can still get to the 
/localhost/reports and /localhost/reportserver but this message has to be 
closed each time I go from one page to another or complete an action.
-- 
S_Wiley
MCSE


"Gustaf Westerlund, Humandata, Sweden" wrote:

> Hi,
> Using aspnet_regiis you can also check what version each of the installed 
> websites and virtual directories are using. Run "aspnet_regiis /?" I think to 
> find out exactly how. You can also uninstall a version of .NET and then 
> re-install it using this tool to make sure everything is set up properly. I 
> have experience of times when it isn't so sometimes this is necessary.
> 
> Gustaf
> 
> "S_Wiley" wrote:
> 
> > I have completed my CRM install but each time I attempt to access the Report 
> > Manager I get the error message:  The Scriptbibliotek 
> > '/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js' cannot be found.  
> > Manually move the data or use the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' in order to 
> > install new.  Sorry if the error is not completely correct but I´m 
> > translating from German.  
> > 
> > I have run the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' and received the message that the 
> > version started and then finished but every time I go back to Report Manager 
> > the same error pops up.  Need a little help here.  Thanks.
> > -- 
> > S_Wiley
> > MCSE
0
Utf
9/20/2007 9:02:02 AM
Hi,
Which version of SQL are you running. If you are running SQL 2000, the 
report manager and server should be running .NET 1.1, if SQL 2005, .NET 2.0.

Gustaf

"S_Wiley" wrote:

> Gustaf,
> 
> I tried aspnet_regiis -c, -r, -i, -ir but none of them work.  I verified 
> that CRM is using v1.1.4322 but am still unable to keep this message from 
> coming up.  It´s a little annoying because I can still get to the 
> /localhost/reports and /localhost/reportserver but this message has to be 
> closed each time I go from one page to another or complete an action.
> -- 
> S_Wiley
> MCSE
> 
> 
> "Gustaf Westerlund, Humandata, Sweden" wrote:
> 
> > Hi,
> > Using aspnet_regiis you can also check what version each of the installed 
> > websites and virtual directories are using. Run "aspnet_regiis /?" I think to 
> > find out exactly how. You can also uninstall a version of .NET and then 
> > re-install it using this tool to make sure everything is set up properly. I 
> > have experience of times when it isn't so sometimes this is necessary.
> > 
> > Gustaf
> > 
> > "S_Wiley" wrote:
> > 
> > > I have completed my CRM install but each time I attempt to access the Report 
> > > Manager I get the error message:  The Scriptbibliotek 
> > > '/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js' cannot be found.  
> > > Manually move the data or use the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' in order to 
> > > install new.  Sorry if the error is not completely correct but I´m 
> > > translating from German.  
> > > 
> > > I have run the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' and received the message that the 
> > > version started and then finished but every time I go back to Report Manager 
> > > the same error pops up.  Need a little help here.  Thanks.
> > > -- 
> > > S_Wiley
> > > MCSE
0
Utf
9/20/2007 11:00:02 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Business Portal Error-SQL server does not exist or access denied
Hi, We are running business portal 4.0 for one of our customer. It was running correctly, however, they have changed the SQL server port (previously it was set as default 1433). After that the business portal becomes very slow and while creating a new request (purchase requisition) if we open the item pop up; it is showing exception "SQL Server does not exist or access denied...." Can any body tell me how can I provide the new port number to business portal connection to the database. Thanks and Regards, Waliullah, Thanks for using the newsgroups. I have a...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2
As my SQL server is currently on its last breath I am in the process of moving our CRM 1.2 databases to a new dedicated serever. I have detatched the databases from the old server, copied the files to the server and attached them. I have then gone into CRM deployment manager and changed to the SQL server to the new server. That all appears to work fine, no error messages. But when users try to access the CRM system they get an error and the CRM server event log fills with error messages. A few are listed below: dmLog: Failed to execute the SQL batch in the file sqlbatch.sql. MSCRM P...

Can't insert Char(1) into SQL Server from Stored Procedure
Hello I am trying to insert a char(1) field into a table from an ASP.Net/C# application. At first I was inserting rows into the table but none of the columns that I was inserting the rows into were char(1) columns, they were mostly int and varchar columns. Then I found out that there was one column in the list that was not supposed to be an int column but instead it was supposed to be one of the char(1) columns into the table. So I replaced the int column in the list with the char(1) column and since the value of the char(1) column resulted from a CheckBox ('Y...

open two different Access reports
Hi, I was wondering if i can get some help here. I have two different reports that i want to open when a user clicks a button to view the reports for printing. Is there any way of popping them up at the same time in VBA? Thank you in advance Associates wrote: >Hi, > >I was wondering if i can get some help here. I have two different reports >that i want to open when a user clicks a button to view the reports for >printing. Is there any way of popping them up at the same time in VBA? > >Thank you in advance Yes. Call the DoCmd.OpenReport command twic...

Sort by Credit Card Type on EDC Detail Report
What do I have to do to get my EDC Detail Report to show different credit card types, like Visa, MC or Amex. Now under Tender Type, it just shows Credit card...well...I kinda knew that. How do I fix it? add tender types for each credit card type rather than just "credit card". then z out. all transactions after this change will reflect what you want in the reports. "tl" <tl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A54EEC95-208C-4962-A089-84B22A67632A@microsoft.com... > What do I have to do to get my EDC Detail Report to show different credit >...

Relay from unstruted server
A certain IIS SMTP server in my company maintained by junior admins got its IP address added to SPAM list at MSN. The junior admins came asking me to allow relay from their insecure server to the Exchange 2000 server that I maintain. My recommendation is that they work with MSN to get their IP address removed from that spam list. Is that likely that MSN/hotmail would remove them from their Spam list ? If so, who would be the contact phone# at MSN to do that ? Do you agree that I should not allow relay from the IIS SMTP to the Exchange server if that IIS box it is not secure and not maintai...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06
Hello, I'me getting this error while installing crm3.0 for SBS: "error writing to file microsoft.mshtml.dll verify that you have access to that directory" That file is in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary Interop Assemblies directory. I (and 'everyone') has full access to that dir. What can I do about this?? kind regards, Thomas ...

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10
Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 share the same code? how is that possible when Windows 7 has both 32 bit and 64 bit versions and windows server 2008 r2 is only 64 bit Hello Charle, As Microsoft is going to use only 64bit versions for servers they don't built the 32bit version. Sharing the same code doesn't mean that the server OS use exaclty the same files, there are a lot more and different ones. But the basic code is the same. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Relay Servers?
Is there a free or pay service that will alow me to relay my mail through them? I have a online business and use a cable modem from home. My customers that are with AOL do not recieve my Emails. I figure that i can overcome this if I can relay my mail. TIA Josh Please contact your ISP, maybe they can provide one. As far as I know, AOL and Version has this business. Note: Version's relay server may be not compatible with Exchange server "Josh" <jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:ePSn%23r2LFHA.1472@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there a free or pay se...

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

Error in Outlook Today
Whenever I go to Outlook Today, I get a runtime error, line: 297 Error: Class Not Registered. Then I get the error two more times when I click 'Customize Outlook Today...' and the list 'Show Outlook Today In This Style' is empty, and the box under it has a broken image icon. What could be the cause of this? Sorry...forgot to say...I'm using Outlook 2003 Student and Teacher Edition on Windows XP. >-----Original Message----- >Whenever I go to Outlook Today, I get a runtime error, >line: 297 Error: Class Not Registered. Then I get the >error two more time...

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07
We produce reports that are invoices.. The reports are really a group of compined reports if this matters... When we print the reports I would like to have printed consecutive invoice numbers. If possible I would like to have the number apprear as AS-00001, AS-00002 ect.. I am not really interested in storing the invoice numbers I just need them on the printed invoice as it is made of of groups of various data that is stored... Thank In Advance for you help. Bob If you just want a consequetive numbering on the report, all with an AS- prefix, see: Numbering Entries in a Report o...

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'
I just heard back from the folks with whom I filed this bug. They say the bug is fixed in cppop 5.4 - request that your ISP upgrade to that. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]" <stephenson@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:... > See the attached reply to another similar question. Your ISP's POP3 server > has a bug, and they should get a fixed version of the server. > > -- > Jeff Stephenson > Outlook Development > This posting...

Input to custom reports
Hello, I'd like to be able to input values to a custom report like the Year. Is there any way to package a custom report and provide input to it? Every year the user has to go into the custom report and change the Year restriction. Alternatively, (this is a payroll report), is there any global variable or some other back door that I can use to get the current year in a custom report? Given the report writer may not be the ticket what would the recommendation be to create custom reports that require input? VB.NET? -- Russ Using VBA you can allow for input in the custom reports. B...

running reports from MS CRM prompt for username and password
Senario: When running a report from Microsoft CRM client it prompts for username and password. When given it's runs the report correct question: if MS CRM 3 is configured correctly is it normal that when trying to generate a report in MS CRM prompt for username and password? No, ideally it should pass the users AD credentials to the reporting IIS server (single sign on). If you were to close the browser and run a different report does it still prompt for credentials? I've noticed this does also depend on the hostname. For instance if the reporting server uses a differe...

stop error defeating me
Hi, XP Pro PC. When I start the computer I can start in safe mode but when I try to start in normal mode it loads to the log on screen. I type the username and password in then it starts to load but stops after a few moments with a blue screen. The error is Stop: c000021a (fatal system error) The windows subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0055f36c). Begininning dump of physical memory. I have uninstalled AVG, also taken out the graphics card and uninstalled all the drivers for it. I have also changed the RAM. I have also d...

Error in database....
A user posted a batch in payables management. After posting, there was an error encountered. It displays that the table updating was interrupted, use batch recovery to continue the posting. But when I used the batch recovery, it was not successful to continue the update process. When I click the "More Details" button it displays, A save operation on table 'PM_Transaction_WORK' caused a sharing error. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks, John John, it is a db sharing violation. Have all users logout DELETE tempdb..DEX_LOCK DELETE tempd..DEX_SESSION DELETE dynami...

Microsoft Exchange Server
I am using Outlook 2003 for my emails from microsoft exchange server. A few days back I neede to reinstall my windows. Everything with the installation and configuration goes fine at my outlook 2003 but I am unable to get back all of my inbox and Sent items from my microsoft exchange server. I can see some of the items in my inbox and some in sent items however a lot of things are still missing. Can anyone help for this problem? Early response is highly appreciated. Thankyou all, Best Regards, Rizwan. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are all messages shown whe...

IE 7 / Win2k3 x64 server things pop-up blocker is on
I have a problem with one server where it thinks the pop-up block is on when it is actually not. I disable the pop-up blocker for all zones in group policy but I continue to receive messages from websites that pop-ups are disabled and that I need to enable them. I don't understand how this can be the case unless IE is doing something its not telling me about. Any ideas? PS IE ESC is disabled on this server. IE ESC was disabled before terminal services was installed. thanks Pete > ...I continue to receive messages from websites that pop-ups are > disabl...

I want to add a mail account without setting a SMTP server. Is it possible?
I want to add a second mail account that is outside my company. Since the company firewall does not allow us to connect to SMTP-servers I want to add this account without setting the SMTP propertiy. I cannot specify the company server as it is an Exchange server and the outside one an IMAP one. Currently I have specified the outside SMTP server since outook does not allow me to add an account wihtout setting this. I keep getting annoying error messages as my computer can't connect to the outside SMTP. Any one know a way around this? cheers, mortb The company server has SMTP enabled, u...

Report to show Item Class Distribution Amounts
We would like to create a report, using Crystal Reports, that would show the following: dollar amount break down of the Sales Distribution accounts (COGS and Sales) per item class based on a date range. What is the most accurate way of going about this? We could only think of this method: (in short) sum the Ext Price based on SOP30300.CSLSINDX and SLSINDX and hope it matches the SOP10102 summed distribution amounts. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. With the SLSINDX you would use the Extended Price and the CSLSINDX you would use Extended Cost. You would probably ...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server
Hi, We're trying to go with 2 seperate 2003 domains, but with only one Exchange 2003 Server. What would be needed for the domain that the Exchange server is not in to access e-mail? We've contemplated having those users use OWA, but would really like them to be able to use Outlook 2003. We're a school district and want to segregate the kids domain from the administration domain, but only have funding for one Exchnage server. Any ideas\help will be appreciated. TIA. Hi, This should explain what it requires: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=278888 Leif "tj woo...

error 553
The following error occurs when sending email from my business domain. It does not occur when sending through my roadrunner account. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: on 10/22/2003 2:05 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) What does this mean and how can it be fixed? ...

80070005 error #2
I am getting this error when trying to view public folder property from system manager. My issue is same as what you can find out from http://forums.msexchange.org/ultimatebb.cgi? ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=000114 Anyone has a clue? ...