Report on User Access to CRM

I am trying to develop a report for a client to monitor user adoption
of Microsoft CRM Online. I can find no attribute in the user entity
for last time accessed, so I thought of creating one, and using a
workflow to update this field upon the user accessing crm.  However, I
can't see anyway of creating this workflow.

My only alternative is to set up an audit on the opportunity entity,
since this is the entity that the users are most likley to use.
Everytime a user modifies and saves a field in any opportunity, a
workflow would create a record in a workflow tracking entity.  I could
then report on that tracking entity, and at least be able to gain some
insight into which users are or are not active in CRM.

However, I would prefer a true user access tracking mechanism.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Brian
0
lpgforms (15)
7/7/2008 5:50:12 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

open two different Access reports

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Input to custom reports

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

MS Access 2007 code not running

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...