Report Load Error via CRM

I am loading a very basic report that had a complex query but works
fine when running it in VS2005. When I attempt to load the report via
the CRM 4.0 GUI, I get the following error message:

An error has occurred.
Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your
organization's
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact
Microsoft
Support."

This report does not have any parameters at all, and the most intense
thing are embedded select statements which I have done on other
reports. I have installed the SQL connector as well, but I cannot get
the report to load via CRM?

I do not see anything in the Event Viewer either?
0
bradlaw (133)
6/19/2008 3:35:45 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Fixed, it was a data source issue of some kind. I just remapped the
data source and all is well.
0
bradlaw (133)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

open two different Access reports

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Input to custom reports

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

80070005 error #2

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...