Report Error 11-24-04

When attempting to run CRM Reports for the first time we are receiving the
error "Information is needed before this report can be processed"  I have
found documentation that states that this can happen if your server has an
underscore.  Our server does not it is named ourcompany.server.eeecrm Can
the periods have the same effect as the underscore.  Or does anyone have
another cause?

Thank you

0
AAA
11/24/2004 10:15:33 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi There -

Hope you don't mind but I wish to piggy-back on your post.
I get the same error on our custom reports that use OLE DB to connect to
another SQL server other than the MS CRM SQL server.

Not all of our custom reports do this - just ones with external SQL
connections.

I've checked to see if the db is included in all of those AD areas - it
is... I would really rather not change CRM security, CR APS, etc to run
under a network admin account (its running under local now) - this was also
suggested.

Any thoughts out there?  The error switches back and forth from "Information
Needed" to "Failed to load database information. File 7ec3ae6549ddc0.rpt."

Thanks!
Kristina

0
Kristina

What does this error message mean?
Hello, I gave my old computer to some novice friends, with Outlook Express on it. When trying to send/receive from Outlook Express I get the following dialog: WNetGetUser Returned and Outlook Express can't connect to the ISP. However, by using the Internet icon first and being already connected, Outlook Express sends and receives messages OK. I have checked the account settings I entered but I'm stuck as to why Outlook Express can't actually connect to the ISP itself. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Ex...

Budgeted Amounts Not Correct in Report
I hope y'all can help me. In my monthly budget report, I have the dates set from 6/30/03 to 6/30/04 (12 months). There are a few categories that show a higher budgeted amount than there should be. For instance, my cable bill is $59 every month. Under the "actual" spending column, the amount spent is $708 (correct-- $59 x 12 = $708). Under the "budgeted" spending column, the amount is $767 (not correct; it should be $708). There are several places in my budget report where it's calculating for 13 months instead of 12. Also, along the same lines, I hav...

Convert Leads 04-26-04
Is there a chance to convert Leads without a C#-Project? In the SDK I don't find a method to do this. Can anybody help me? you mean convert to opportunity...i took a dig through the sdk and only found a method for the lead class which allows you to qualify a lead but it appears only to mark the leads as qualified rather than create an opportunity etc. "Rainer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:438901c42b7f$a7bb2fc0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a chance to convert Leads without a C#-Project? > In the SDK I don't find a method to do ...

No Disk in Drive Error
I am using Money 2000, v.8, with Windows XP. For no reason when I try to access the program there is an MSMONEY.EXE message asking to insert a disk in drive D. By clicking the retry or continue button you can get into the program, but keep getting the message when switching from one function to another. I tried to reinstall, but when I insert the disk it just carries me into the program. Any help would be appreciated. Dick Bell You could try copying the CD to your Hard Disk. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh...

error msg to run inbox repair tool
Pointing to ext of .pst file and there are no .pst files in the system. Pointers seem to be off, error is giving me the path is not correct, do I reload Outlook? I cannot determine where the system is looking for the files, nor can I find where I modify the search path. I am currently running Outlook Express w/no problem. Problem seemed to have come up when downloading upgrades. My current ISP says it is Microsoft problem, any suggestions? ...

Error Message #21
Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7 This is the error message I get when I open money. "Money has detected that you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting." "Money now needs to verify the information in the file." It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes. The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please try again." This is a windows live ID that works on MSN. It seems my file is locked. I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages. I tried my back-up files, the same messages. I used the file Dec...

Hide Sub Report(s) when records are null
I am running Access 2007 sp2 MSO. I have a report that has three (3) sub reports. There are times when not all three sub reports have values to display. Is there a way to code the given report to not be visible if there are no records to report? The second part of this question would be if there is a way to make the report invisible is it also possible to code so that the space where the report would normally reside would not be taken with a blank space (the foot print of where the report normally resides)? -- Bruce ...

No reports in CRM
Hi all, We upgraded a client from 1.2 to 3. All worked well but only problem was that e-mail was not sending from web client. In an attempt to fix this the CRM was un-installed and re-installed. Since this time there is no reports in CRM. After further investigation I have found that http://server/reports works fine but does not show any reports. I have looked in c:\program files\Microsoft CRM\repots etc etc and the reports are in this folder. How do I get the reports into SRS and linking back to the CRM sucessfully???? Any help appreciated. Cheers, Nathan Warner Hi Nathan, Yo...

mfc error
Microsoft is reporting an mfc error and I want to know how to delete the problem ...

Sales Batch Posting Reports
When I post a Sales Batch there is a series of 6 or 7 reports that are generated each time. The problem I have is that each report prints to the screen first. Is there a way to not have the reports print to the screen? Thanks JDR, Go to Tools >> Setup >> Posting >> Posting, from series chose the “Sales” and from origin chose “Sales Transaction Entry” a list of reports will be shown in the grid at the bottom of the form, you can easily control the reports destinations. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package...

Error message #54
I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try to delete I get "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272227 Your pst may be damaged or too large. Mor Microsoft Messaging support 3+ years, frontline TSA1 "JGH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11a5601c3f575$4bc75800$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try > to delete I get "The messaging interfac...

error #16
Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this message and when I click yes, then it works fine. "Some Functionalbility of outlook connector has been disabled choosing yes will automaticly enable this functionalbility. It is just annoying. thanks gino which connector are you using? -- <stingraymmcm7@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135709208.782972.146940@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this > message and when I click yes, then it works fine. > > "Some Functionalbility of out...

Service Scheduling
We have recently installed CRM in our organisation and I am slowly going through customising each each section to suit our business. I have an issue with Service Activity, whereby when you go in and click schedule it goes through and allows you to select your resource/site details, and then when you click find resource it cannot run scheduling engine. Same issue occurs if you go in and try and create a task/appointment. It appears to be something with Exchange and CRM. However email tracking works and the exchange email router works fine. Just wondering if any body else has experieced this i...

Sending a report to word then mailing it.
is there a way to send a report by email as a word doc. i have messed about with the button wizard and managed to get the report to attach to an email. the only thing is it only attached as a rtf, txt or html file. and these do not show the report as it appears on access. how can i do it, so the recipient can print it off sa it is on my screen. Cheers To get the exact same report you need to export to Snapshot Format (viewer & add-in Downloadable from microsoft) Pieter "Steve Moss" <SteveMoss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED6150E8-C397-4D2F-...

I Keep getting error message
Hello, When using Outlook 2002 I get a box popping up on my screen every few minutes saying: "Unable to update public free/busy data. Operation failed" I recently set up a second data file and successfully created a rule to divert emails from a domain name I have to that data file and loaded a bunch of appointments into the calendar of that data file. Is this popup to do with that? Also, I think this may only happen when my Dialup internet connection is connected Thanks See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address...

Weird characters and missing Calculated Fields
Could you please advice me how to fix the 2 problems in GP10 Report Writer. I have 2 modified reports -- one of them the Calculated Fields are missing, and the other modified report where the Calculated fields' name have weird characters. Please find the below links show the 2 screenshots of the 2 problem issues. http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4149/20091005missingcalculat.png http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6564/20091002specialcharacte.png Did this happen as part of an update? If you export the report(s) to a package file and then open it up in Notepad, are the fields still missing...

Query/Report based on Employee Hire Date
This is probably a very basic thing that I just don't know how to do. I need to pull a report on people hired in December, regardless of year, for performance appraisals. The hire date that I currently have in the database is in the mm/dd/yyyy format. How do I sort on just the Month portion of this. I can then build my reports off of the query. Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions. Steve Add a calculated field to the query. Field: Month([Hire Date]) Criteria: 12 That gets everyone ever hired in the month of December. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005,...

Store Procedure Error
I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'. Any ideas? Thanks! Matt ...

Recognizing comma separators in reports
I have a field in my database that contains numerous records, separated by a comma (for example: apple, banana, orange, pear). When I add the field to a report in Access, it is displayed as a single line of horizontal data (as in the example). I want the data to appear in a vertical format (shown below): apple banana orange pear Any thoughts on how to format the field to change the presentation of the data? I would be willing to change the source data from comma separators to something else if that would provide the desired end result. I am a new Access user so I would appreciate a...

Using VBA to automate a reporting process
Hello, thanks in advance for your help. I have seven sub-queries that feed into one master query. With my current process I manually alter the criteria in each of the sub-queries and then run the master query. Once that query runs I copy and paste the results into an Excel spreadsheet. I "loop" this process 10 times for different sets of criteria. I would like to automate this process, but am having trouble writing code to set the criteria in the sub-queries. Could anyone please share some sample code on how I can set the criteria with a VBA module? As of right now I...

Error 2237
Hi! I have a form that is having some coding issues. When I use the copy record command I get run time error 2237. I deleted the lookup box on my form and tried the copy record button and had no problems. When I reinserted the lookup box, the error resumed. Here is all of the code on the form: Option Compare Database Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.NewRecord Or IsNull(Me.prjParentProjectID) Then Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = False Else Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = True End If End Sub Private Sub cmdClose_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdClose_Click DoCmd.Close...

Error closing Outlook
I am running Office XP on a system running Win XP Pro with 512MB of RAM and an AMD XP 1800+ CPU. I have the latest service packs and patches for Office and XP. Every time I close Outlook, I get the following error message: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x6601cd49" referenced memory at "0x000000a0". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I had this error before I upgraded my RAM and motherboard and after I upgraded. I do not get this error with any other program. Does anyone have any idea what t...

UPDATEBLOB error
OS: Windows XP. DBMS: SQL Server 2008. Development tool: PowerBuilder 10.5. I am attempting to save a digital photo image to a table ( datatype of column is varbinary(max) ) with an UPDATEBLOB statement via embedded SQL; however, I'm getting the following error - SQLSTATE = S1010 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error. (SQLCODE = -1 and SQLDBCODE = 999). Does anyone have any suggestions to help solve this problem? In addition, the connection to SQL Server 2008 is via ODBC. The DBPARM = "Connectstring='Driver=SQL Server Native Client 1...

Custom Button Report
I made a custom button that is for an item which is a membership to our rewards program. The button is used for renewals so I made it change the description to add the word 'renewal' to it. The receipt that prints out has this custom description, but it's not posted to the journal like this. Is that custom description recorded anywhere? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00CC_01CAC1E0.CA60B150 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ScottM, Are you calling an item to the...

multiple emails error
When I try to send one email, outlook sends multiple emails (up to 67 at one time). ...