Report Crystal Report on CRM 1.2 Problem

Hi,

I create a Crystal report.

in this reports, i use "field of cumulated total"
Sorry, i am french and in french it's
"Champs de total cumul�"

I use result of this field to do statistic.

the problem,

When the fields is null, result of my stat are null too.

Can you help me.

thanks

0
Chdup
1/31/2006 2:04:05 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

depending on the source of your data, you can use the
ISNULL(fieldname,0,fieldname) T-SQL function to replace null values with
zero values instead.  This will allow your statistics to compute properly.

Dave

"Chdup" <chdup@monmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I create a Crystal report.
>
> in this reports, i use "field of cumulated total"
> Sorry, i am french and in french it's
> "Champs de total cumul�"
>
> I use result of this field to do statistic.
>
> the problem,
>
> When the fields is null, result of my stat are null too.
>
> Can you help me.
>
> thanks

0
Dave
1/31/2006 4:59:59 PM
Yes, it s the solution, i have just find.
In first, i would like find a parameter in crystal report to replace null by
0

thanks

"Dave Ireland" <direland@salentica.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
elIHGfoJGHA.2040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

> depending on the source of your data, you can use the
> ISNULL(fieldname,0,fieldname) T-SQL function to replace null values with
> zero values instead.  This will allow your statistics to compute properly.
>
> Dave
>
> "Chdup" <chdup@monmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I create a Crystal report.
>>
>> in this reports, i use "field of cumulated total"
>> Sorry, i am french and in french it's
>> "Champs de total cumul�"
>>
>> I use result of this field to do statistic.
>>
>> the problem,
>>
>> When the fields is null, result of my stat are null too.
>>
>> Can you help me.
>>
>> thanks

0
Chdup

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Excel button problem

Question -Problem

Linking files 2 ways

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

More Columns #2

Reporting from Project Server

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

message delivery problems

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Goal Seek #2

outlook 97 and express email problems

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...