Report builder 2.0 create report incident based

I would like to make a report of the cases which are made and how much time
we spended at the specific case.

I add the incidentbase and the incidentresolutinbase in the reportbuilder
but the items are unrelated. There must be an incidentid in the both bases
but he is only in the incidentbase. Can someone explain how solve the
problem.

Or do I have to select other tables?

I hope someone can help
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Erik,

You should not be writing reports against the base tables - use the Filtered
views instead.  They are easier to use and will respect the CRM security
of the user running the report.  Also they do many of the tedious things
for you like converting date/times to that of the local user, and supplying
 you with the text values for all lookups and picklists.

I suggest you have a look at the FilteredIncidentResolution view - it likely
has all the information you need.

Dave

> I would like to make a report of the cases which are made and how much
> time we spended at the specific case.
>
> I add the incidentbase and the incidentresolutinbase in the
> reportbuilder but the items are unrelated. There must be an incidentid
> in the both bases but he is only in the incidentbase. Can someone
> explain how solve the problem.
>
> Or do I have to select other tables?
>
> I hope someone can help

0
direland (470)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

No Ribbon on Publisher 2007 #2
All other Office 2007 display Ribbons, but Publisher do not display ribbon. Please Help. ...

printing 2 charts on single page

Vlookup returns "0"

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Offline folder problems #2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

VCard issue #2

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

Input to custom reports