Removing Campaign Templates and Template Activities from default v

I am trying to figure out how to prevent template activities and campaign
templates from showing up in default views in the "Activities" section of CRM
as well as the "Advanced Find" and "Regarding" views.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Removed Firewall can send emails
I removed the firewall from my computer, some idiotic little "Freedom firewall" that came pre-installed with this system and am able to send emails just fine now, thanks all. In article <ONv$wgLxDHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, support@alfii.com says... > I removed the firewall from my computer, some idiotic little "Freedom > firewall" that came pre-installed with this system and am able to send > emails just fine now, thanks all. Firewalls are a necessary defense, now. If the idiotic little firewall couldn't be configured to allow outbound email con...

outlook 2002 on xp pro: default format style for new emails
Whenever I start a new email in Outlook, the format style is set to Paragraph, not Normal as with most, if not all, other computers. Actually a user is patched through CITRIX, piped into the citrix server, using his session's Outlook. Don't let that throw you; I'd like at least to know if there's a way to change the default. Thank you! ...

Merge address in XL to Word letter template
Friends, Here is the basic situation. I have about 10 excel sheets containin addresses of thousands of contacts. They are written like this: [prior title][first name][middle name][last name][en title][street address line 1][street address line 2][street addres line 3][city, state zip] Not all cells, like titles, contain data for all persons. Anyway, wha I need is a way to insert, automatically, these addresses into th proper address space in a prewritten letter and on an envelope. I kno how to merge to create address labels in word, but not merge them int a completed letter, as in: Word Fil...

Email Template in Campaign Activity not available 04-24-06
If I create a Campaign in CRM and decide to communicate via Email with my marketing list members by using a Campaign Activity with "Email" as channel, I dont seem to be able to personalize the activity? One would expect to be able to leverage from Email Templates from within Campaigns...comments? ...

Word 3003 Typing URL is not active
In word 2003. Something happened and changed the text I type of any email address or URL. The text appears in simple black text and is not active. HOW DO I RESET THIS? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0057_01CB02A5.1DBAEC80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable If you add a URL to an email, it needs a Ctrl+Click to make it work for = you, but when you have sent it, it should work with a single click by = the recipient. --=20 Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Baha&qu...

How to remove a blocked attachment?
How to remove an attachment when Outlook blocked it (error message: "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachment: XYZ.exe") Hundreds of such messages archived take up megabytes in my already large outlook.pst file. Pierre Savignac, PMP Subsidies for R&D and multimedia Emergex Consulting * http://www.emergex.com * 514-765-3333 Claim in subsidies 80% of your R&D salaries!! ...

New Message Defaults
Hello, How do you set the new message defaults, i have a user who's new message is set to web view by default and causes their text to look bigger than it actually is. Can anyone help? Thanks Tools>Options>Mail Format>Fonts... "AC" wrote: > Hello, > > How do you set the new message defaults, i have a user who's new message is > set to web view by default and causes their text to look bigger than it > actually is. Can anyone help? > > Thanks I do not see anywhere in there how to change the default view of the new mail message, just ...

How to disable Contract Template window?
Hi All, Can we disable the pop up window to select Contract template, which comes up while creating a new contract? That means, whenever we crate a new contract, it always opens a pop up window to select contract template, can we disable that window not to pop up and takes a standard value for contract template? Any suggestions. Thanks in Advance. Ashwani Not in a supported manner. You could probably edit the underlying ASPX page though to remove the call. However, no telling what this might impact. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- -----------...

CRM v 1.2.3297
We just upgraded to this new version but can't located any release notes about changes/ bug fixes. (The only thing I see is a change in font and the ability to move the columns) Does anyone have/ know where I can obtain the release notes or a link to additional information about this release? thanks jaki ...

How to use PowerPoint template in my application
Hi all: I want to read some data from database then use PowerPoint template to create ppt file . How can I use this ? Thanks in advance ! Best regards . ...

web links are not active

Default settings
In Microsoft Word How can I change the default settings for "Page Setup" so that i don't have to go and edit them each time i open a new document (At the moment for all new documents that i open the top and botom margins are too big and the gutter is enormous. Each time i open a new document the cursor is almost one third down the page) From the page setup dialog, change the settings to what you require, then click the default button at the bottom of the dialog. If prompted to save the normal template when you close Word, do so. If that doesn't fix it, open the n...

Remove unused xmlns namespaces from an XmlDocument?
My software receives XmlDocuments created by a software library. The XmlDocuments I receive often contain many unused xmlns namespaces, such as: <ns1:Message xmlns:ns1="http://www.domain1.com/v1" xmlns:ns2="http:// www.domain2.com/v1" xmlns:ns3="http://www.domain3.com/v1" xmlns:ns4="http://www.domain4.com/v1" xmlns:ns5="http:// www.domain5.com/v1"><ns1:Ack ns1:messageId="1" ns1:dateTimeSent="2009-12-31T01:30:14.0462064Z" /></ns1:Message> As you can see, ns2 through ns5 are extraneous. Sometim...

Remove contents of one list from a second list
This seems so basic, but it is eluding me still....I have a list of all registered users to our website. I have a list of all the users who logged in for an event. I want to e-mail those who did NOT attend. How can I easily subtract one list from a larger one? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#InOneNotOther -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany RicMurray wrote: > This seems so basic, but it is eluding me still....I have a list of > all registered users to our website. I have a list of all the users > who logged in for an event. I want to e-mail those who did ...

add/remove program
by using the above money 2004 was deleted with all of it's data can/how do I retreive? In microsoft.public.money, Monica wrote: >by using the above money 2004 was deleted with all of it's data can/how do I >retreive? The data was not deleted; do a search for *.mny and *.mbf files. To use the data, you will need to install Money 2004 or later from the same country. ...

Template Help #2
I created an Excel 2000 Template with a linked Database using the Template Wizard add-in. I need to remove the Database from this Template. I have deleted sheets, saved under a new name, copied and pasted the workbook and I still get the Databse link pop up everytime I close the workbook! How can I remove this link?? Dee The Data Tracker uses a hidden sheet named Template Information. If you copy all the visible sheets to a new workbook, the new workbook will not be linked to the database. Then you can save the new workbook over the old one. -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Bl...

Changing defaults based on sent-to address?
Is it possible in Outlook 2003 to have certain reply-to and signatures applied to messages based on their sent-to addresses? I have a forwarding address that I use for more formal correspondence and a POP3 account/address I use for regular email. I would like to set things up so that if a mail is sent to the forwarding address that when I reply it will use my "formal signature" and "formal reply-to address". Is this possible to do in Outlook 2003? I looked into different profiles but it seems like that is meant for different accounts (POP3 servers) of which I have only ...

Attachments being removed by Outlook
Hi everyone, I'm curious if any of you are having problems with outlook removing your attachments from emails. I can still get pictures and such, but any txt document is removed without even asking me first. It says OE has removed access to the following attachments in your email: and then it lists the files. Does anyone know how I can turn this off or get rid of it, its really annoying. Any help would be appreciated thanks. In article <00c201c3455f$ef836040$a101280a@phx.gbl>, averylange8 @mchsi.com says... > Hi everyone, I'm curious if any of you are having problems ...

Expression web V Dreamwever
What does Dreamweaver do that Expressionweb cannot - o vice versa? I must chage from Frontpage and update my website - not sure what to do - I need a programm that will allow me to use data bases, JacquieCC Suggest you download the trials for Expression Web and Dreamweaver and compare them for your self. Expression Web has support for asp.NET and Microsoft Databases (Access and MS SQL Server), with some support for PHP. I have never used Dreamweaver, so cannot comment on that program. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp Reply ...

distribute campaign activities
hello thanks I have a telemarketing equipment, with 3 users. I am creating a campaign and in her, activities of campaign of phone calls from a marketing list with 200 records. I need to assign to user 1, 10 every day to user 2, 8 every day to user 3, 5 every day until completing the 200 watching use can be made distribute campaign activities, but when doing it assigns it all the 200 registries simultaneously how to do this? very thanks for your help best regards ...

Distributing CRM activities
I was wondering whether someone might be able to help me with the following; I currently set up the campaigns for the sales team and when I distribute the campaign activity I currently only have two options - 1. Owned by myself or 2. Distributed to the owner of the record. Due to employee changes in the past while many of the CRM records are owned by former employees and it takes too long to go through every record to change this. To this end I would like to be able to distribute campaign activities to another user who is neither the activity creator nor the owner of the record. Is t...

Default Public View has records but columns are blank
A custom entity has a default list view but the entries in the list do not show any values. There are a number of lines in the list with an icon only. If I try to delete one the message says select an entry before attempting operation. I cannot select the lijne either. Have created many views before and never seen this. Other views are ok? Hi Steve, Try publishing the entity and see if this resolves the problem. HTH, Niths "Steve" wrote: > A custom entity has a default list view but the entries in the list do not > show any values. There are a number of lines in the...

Manual payment with credit card default distributions
When selecting payment type of credit card via a manual payment, I don=92t understand the default distributions of debiting AP and crediting Cash. Why is it crediting cash? Shouldn=92t it be crediting (increasing) the credit card payable account? We now owe money to the credit card company. Hi Jeet, There are two things going on in here 1. There is a payables trx that is being paid through a credit card. Here as far as the trx is concerned it is being cleared off through a credit card payment(as gud as paying cash to the vendor). So in payables the PAY type is getting debited and CASH typ...

Outlook removes in box items upon reply
When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? "Jeff J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d84701c3ef3a$b3646a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from > my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot > find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? View-Current View-All messages. When I look at that, it does nothing. If I cahnge the View to "View Me...

Exchange Failing when Removing GC from same box
The background: I am trying to install Exchange 2007 but cannot because I have two Windows 2000 DCs with GCs. The two Windows 2000 DCs happen to be on the same boxes as my Exchange 2000 cluster. I have two other Windows 2003 boxes in the same site with all FSMO roles and both are GC. The problem: I'm in a catch 22 because I cannot install Exchange 2007 and when I remove either the GC role from the Windows 2000 boxes or demote them, Exchange fails. The Question: Has anyone come across a situation like this and know of a solution? Thanks In order to install Ex07, you will ne...