Remove Opportunity from convert lead

Is there a way to remove Create an opportunity from the convert lead button?
The reason i want to do this is I display the accountid on the opportunity
form for passing parameters out of crm to an external program. When an
opportunity is created from the convert lead tab CRM does not recognize it as
a new opportunity from the account and doesnt place the id into the field, so
i want to force my salesman to create the opportunity from the account.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

convert mbf to mny
Hello everyone, Hopefully someone can lend me a hand, a associate of mine backuped his money data to a floppy disk in the mbf format, he then reformatted his machine and reloaded xp and money onto it. He tried to restore the disk and found the data corrupt. I used a commercial program to retrieve the mbf file from the floppy disk but money tells me that the file is corrupt and wont import it. I know money has a built in program to recover corrupt data, but it only seems to work with mny files, is there a way i can convert the mbf to mny so I can run the recovery software on it? Or do...

Converting JPG files to VSD files?
Three questions; 1. Is there a simple way to convert JPG files to Viso? 2. Or is there a way to scale them to a Viso drawing? 3. If 1-2 can't be done what if I was to draw lines on top of the imported jpg floor plan layout using it as a guide then save that as a vsd file? Thanks Bud jpgs are bit oriented and cannot be converted to visio. you might consider inserting your image into a background page and then create your drawing on an associated foreground page (using page setup). I'd probably use the building plan templates because of the dimensioning stencils to validate tha...

Convert Single Disk To Two Disk Raid 1
Hi, Is it possible to convert a single disk system to a two disk Raid 1 without losing the contents of the original disk? I would like to just install the second disk, run a utility, and have the original disk copied. Thanks, Gary "Abby Brown" <abbybrown@charter.net> wrote in message news:uGxV5#CULHA.4576@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible to convert a single disk system to a two disk Raid 1 > without losing the contents of the original disk? I would like to just > install the second disk, run a utility, and have th...

Convert QuattroPro with .qpw to Excell 2000
Is there a converter that will convert QuattroPro with an extension of .qpw to Excell 2000? I think it is Quattro pro 5 or something. thanks Hi you may contact www.dataviz.com and ask if their Conversions Plus program can handle QP files -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany aaa wrote: > Is there a converter that will convert QuattroPro with an > extension of .qpw to Excell 2000? I think it is Quattro > pro 5 or something. > thanks THANK YOU. THAT'S GREAT, BUT IS THERE A FREE WAY TO MAKE CONVERSIONS? WOW, GERMANY. ~WONDERING IN OREGON >-----Original Message---...

convert files
hi how do i convert a Publisher file to a powerpoint file? fahim <fahim@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > how do i convert a Publisher file to a powerpoint file? In general, you don't Why do you want to convert the file? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Unit in opportunity product
In opportunity product form, we always pick “Each” as unit. There there is a way to populate the unit field with “Each”?? I tried with this function on onchange() event in product field. Meaning I can prepopulate the unit field with “Each” when ever the user picks the product. But I have issues while saving the opportunity product. It complains that the record is not exist. Here is the function: var CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE = 1; if (crmForm.FormType == CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE) { var CRM_UOM = 1055; var oField = crmForm.all.uomid; var aoItems = new Array(); aoItems[0] = ne...

Scroll to end of Contacts / Accounts / Leads
The navigation here needs some work or I'm completely overlooking something. At any given time, when I'm in the middle of my Contacts pool in CRM, I can click the arrow that point to left with an underline and be taken immediately to the very first record. However, there is no arrow that points to the right with an underline under it to take me to the very end. Users complain that sometimes all they want to see is the number of records and it should be easier to do within CRM - are we missing something? If your view is sorted by, say, name, you can use the alphabet bar to go to...

Convert string to uniqueidentifier?
I have a View with a varchar(36) which hold string guid's. I am trying to import that data over to another db-table into a uniqueidentifier column. The import wizard errors out : *** the column is called Customer on both sides *** Error 0xc02020c5: Data Flow Task 1: Data conversion failed while converting column "Customer" (101) to column "Customer" (229). The conversion returned status value 2 and status text "The value could not be converted because of a potential loss of data.". (SQL Server Import and Export Wizard) I thought that st...

How do I remove the outline protection in Excel sheet?
When I use the sheet protection feature of Excel, I can not unprotect the outlining feature of the spreadsheet. I would like to protect some cells in the spreadsheet, but not disable the outlining expanding and collapsing feature. I am not asking to edit the outline. I just want to use the outlining features as a means to navigate large sheets. Currently, I have to unprotect the sheet in order to expand or collapse the outline. Is there a way to view a protected sheet with the outlining features enables? If you already have the outline applied, you can protect the worksheet in code...

Can I override the Price Per Unit in Opportunity Products
I am creating opportunities and for each one adding Opportunity Products. I select 'System Calculated' for the total $ figure because I want the system to add up each Opportunity Product to derive the total. However, for each individual Opportunity Product I want to override the Product's Price Per Unit because the product prices can not simply be taken from a static pricelist and must be entered each time by the user (because of the nature of the business). My work around for this is to create a generic product costing one dollar so that the user puts the amount in the qu...

Formatting Times and converting to text
Hi, I have got a spreadsheet which has a column which holds a time calculated from another column. The times in both columns are in the format m:ss.000. The sheet when complete will be imported into Access which unfortunately xan't hold times with seconds with 3 decimal places so the recomended solution is to hold the time in a text field. So how in Excel can I convert the times into a text field without losing the currently displayed value, as whatever I try changes the value to the offset value (i.e. 7.88E-05 instead of 0:06.815). Thanks Graham Do it this way: =3DTEXT(A1,&q...

How do I convert Outlook from 2000 to 2003 on a new computer?

Remove decimal places from Discount Percent
I am modifying a blank invoice form with Report Writer in GP 10. I have created an integer calculated field that adds the Markdown Percent and the Trade Discount Percent for each line item. I have tried to format the field to remove the .00 from the displayed discount and only display the whole numbers (20%). I am not using the field for any other calculations. Anyone know how? You could change the calculated field format on the report layout to use DLR_RB0_STR. Just double-click on your field on the Report Layout window, click on the ellipses button next to format and chose from there...

convert string to datetime
Hi all, I used this to append to a some backups. DECLARE @DATE VARCHAR(20) = CONVERT(VARCHAR(10),CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,112) + '-' + RIGHT('00' + CAST(DATEPART(HOUR,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) AS VARCHAR(10)),2) + RIGHT('00' + CAST(DATEPART(MINUTE,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)AS VARCHAR(10)),2) + RIGHT('00' + CAST(DATEPART(SECOND,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)AS VARCHAR(10)),2) How can I convert this back to datetime? After pasing out of the filename and removing the dash this is what is left: 20100303075951 thanks gv gv wrote: > Hi all, > > I ...

Double E-mail Activities in Opportunity Question
Hi Everyone, Doing my first Sales Processes, so please bare with me. I created a multi-stage sales process which at a couple of point sends an e-mail to a manager that a new opportunity has been created and one when it is Won or Lost - similar to the one in the training binder. It sends correctly and the messages are received correctly, but when I look at the history tab for the opportunity activities, there are 2 e-mail items listed for each - one with the GUID and one without. The withouts don't get sent, but the withs do. Can anyone answer why there are 2 items listed for an...

Gray Left Pane in Add-Remove Program window
hi In Windows 2000 - Add Remove Program window has a left gray pane having different buttons. What is this control? Is it a tab control with some properties adjusted? How to implement it in a program? Regards Manu It's called a shortcut bar. http://www.codeguru.com/controls/outbar.shtml Ali R. "ManuN" <manun@cybage.com> wrote in message news:eNNoJJXyDHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi > In Windows 2000 - Add Remove Program window has a left gray pane having > different buttons. > What is this control? Is it a tab control with some properties adjusted? &...

remove voided trx
Hello, I have void trx ( financial General ) and I want to remove the voided trx to use journal entry number for another trx. ( I want to remove it completly from system) Thanks, Hi, So long as the transaction is in an open year, you cannot remove it. Once the year is closed, you can go to Tools>Utilities>Financial>Remove History. Even from here you cannot remove specific journal entries. It's either by date or period with an optional segment number range. I think there is no way to do what you are asking except to go to the tables directly and change the journal ent...

Remove time portion from date on Excel 2007 chart
I am trying to remove the auto generated time of 00:00 to every date in my chart. I have tried setting the format, but it just ignores whatever I try to input. Any help would be appreciated. Where does this appear? Which labels? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ NeoFax wrote: > I am trying to remove the auto generated time of 00:00 to every date > in my chart. I have tried setting the format, but it just ignores > whatever I try to input. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Removing Downloaded "E" flag from transactions copied or added to Bills & Deposits
I have a couple of transactions that were downloaded from the bank that I have added to Bills & Deposits. However, each time the bill comes due and is added to the register, the "E" shows up in the cleared column and "Downloaded" appears in the transaction detail. The same is true if you wish to copy a transaction to another account. There appears to be no way to clear this indicator. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help. Bill, If I understand your correctly, you added the payments to Bills and Deposits from your account register after they were downloaded f...

Access 2.0 Converter 09-27-04
I have installed the converter for moving from Access 2.0 to Access 2003 running under Windows XP Professional. However Access 2003 still tells me I need to convert the database and does not recognise the converter has been installed, so points me again to the Microsoft Website to obtain the converter. Any suggestions please. Hi Colin, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Are you sure that you ran the .exe file for the Access 2.0 Converter so that it was installed? To download the Access 2.0 Converter free of charge, visit the following Micro...

Remove WS_BORDER style from CEdit control by programmitically
void CMyEdit::PreSubclassWindow() { // Remove the WS_BORDER style DWORD dwStyle = ::GetWindowLong(this->m_hWnd, GWL_EXSTYLE); if(dwStyle & WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) { ModifyStyleEx(WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,0); SetWindowPos(NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_DRAWFRAME | SWP_FRAMECHANGED | SWP_NOSIZE | SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOZORDER | SWP_NOACTIVATE); } CEdit::PreSubclassWindow(); } Well, it would make a lot more sense to do this at design time. Also, you can use GetStyle and ModifyStyle and you don't need to revert to the GetWindowLong API (also, you don't need this->, since m_hWnd is unambiguou...

OWA vs blocked extensions (level 1 remove)
Hi there, Is there a way to change the block list that OWA2003 uses to block certain types of attachments? In Outlook you can add a "Level 1 Remove" registry key, but what about webmail? thx a lot in advance, Serge Morabito "Serge Morabito" <morse@cipkmo.be> wrote in message news:OEk0FlBSGHA.1572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi there, > > Is there a way to change the block list that OWA2003 uses to block certain > types of attachments? > In Outlook you can add a "Level 1 Remove" registry key, but what about > webmail? > > thx...

Removed/blocked attachments
When Outlook blocks access to an attachment, is it possible to access these files another way? Win2k3, Exch2k3, Outlook2k3 See http://support.microsoft.com/?id=829982 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Eirik" <bla@bla.bla> wrote in message news:O3$4DljoEHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > When Outlook blocks access to an attachment, is it possible to access these > files another way? > Win2k3, Exch2k3, Outlook2k3 > > via OWA "Eirik" <bla@bla.bla> wrote in message news:O3$4...

converting Access data to XML
Thanks in advance. I'm new to XML. I need to convert an existing Access table into XML which will allow me on a form to read the table into XML, edit, then reconvert it back to the Access table. I have successfully added the Northwind database to my data sources in Visual Studio 2003 (Standard Edition). I also have the following code which reads from an EXISTING XML file not related to the Access file. How could I alter it to pull from Access? Below is the read and Write SUBS for the existing XML: Private Sub btnLoadXml_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs...

How to convert old pst file to 2007 format for inc storage capacit
-- Kim http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ansi-to-unicode.asp -- Russ Valentine "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:375EEC33-CC22-46F1-87D5-94B6F106FDC3@microsoft.com... > > -- > Kim Hi If you have any problems with pst file, you can try a tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects...