Remove layout fron eService sample portal - embed into frame on corp. site.

Hi!
I have installed the eService portal, and it works fine.
But I need to incorporate it into our corporate website.
First of all, I need to isolate the pages that are used to login in and
manage service cases. Should be easy. More important: I want to strip off
the layout. In that way I can put the pages into a frame on our website.
For a developer, I'm sure it's easy to build up some brand new pages and put
them into the frame. But maybe there is a shortcut, and I can re-use the
pages from the sample portal?

Best regards
Jacob Mondrup

0
jm2100 (20)
2/27/2009 2:53:29 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

As in GP ver7.5 allow the removal of the SQL user integration
Ver 10 of GP enrypts the user password in such a way that the user can't login using their profile to any other SQL process. Ver 7.5 allowed the detaching of this encryption facility in GP. Removing this ability is a backward step. The ability to detach the GP to SQL user integration should be reinstated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion i...

removing headers
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I have followed all of the directions to get rid of a header I never put on, but nothing works. It says 'click on the header', but my cursor will not click on the header. How do I get rid of this? *What* says 'click on the header'? To get into the Header/Footer layer directly requires a double-click. Alternatively you can use the menu to access it if you go to View> Header & Footer. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/27/10 3:52 PM, in article 59bb78ef.-1@webcross...

Embed Sheet
I am working on a sheet with approx 3000 entries, The first colum stores the company name, second stores customer number and so on. company can have many customer numbers which causes alot of compan name repitition in the first column. Is it possible to embed this shee into another one and use a combo box filled with all the company name to access the specific areas of the embedded sheet? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou, Johnny -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, I think this sounds do-able - first look at Chip Pearson's page: http://www.cpearson.c...

Remove E-mail Messages from Queue
The answer to the How do I remove e-mail messages from my In Progress queue? on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM site doesn't appear to be correct. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/troubleshooting/tsemailoutlook.mspx When you follow the step below it removes it also from CRM. To remove e-mail messages from a queue, delete them. Unlike other activities in the queues, they are not deleted from Microsoft CRM. To delete messages completely from Microsoft CRM, delete them in the Activities area. Anybody agree or disagree? Jerry http://www.iBizInitiatives.com Gidday Jerry, I w...

Business Portal Customer Logon
Hello all, I just installed business portal for GP 2.5. I setup a login for a customer on it and associated the login to a customer ID in GP. When the customer logs in, there really isn't any customer information displayed. Does anyone have a resource to let me know how to add customer specific content from GP? Want to display items like payment history, contact info, etc. Thanks, Tareef Tareef, Look for this capability in business portal 3.0. 2.5 is not a customer/vendor facing solution, and even though the advanced roles exist, I do not believe it will work as of now. 3.0 shou...

Business Portal Migration Utility
I opened a support request in 2008 with MBS to see if they had a migration utility to migrate business Portal/Sharepoint configuration from a test environment to production. Has any developed either a list of tasks or a utility to do this yet ? ...

Layout Question Please
Outlook 2003 When I am in the Monthly calendar view I have three small month calendars in the left hand pane which is fine. If I click the folders button on the left, the folders pane shows on the left with the full calendar view on the right which is how I want it. The problem is that in the left pane on top of the folder list it still shows on of those small calendars which takes up room from my folder list and I cannot see all of the folders. How do I configure it so the left pane is all the folder list and does not include the small calendar? Thanks in advance... Bob I don't th...

Removing attachment from reply
I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the attachment back, simply and easily "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8F6825E-69E1-410E-846F-4D8139AAB456@microsoft.com... > I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the > attachment back, simply and easily Reply shouldn't keep the attachment by default. Replies do not include the attachment. Forwards include attachments. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Removing Album Artwork
I own a fair amount of albums that Media Player 11 cannot find the information for. Now I could go out of my way to find the album artwork and paste it in, but I've decided to just leave them with no artwork and just find the info on albums that can be found. Unfortunately, I accidentally added the wrong album art on one of these unfindable albums. How do I get rid of this art, and reset the album to it's “no album artwork” state? This artwork is stored as separate JPG files, in the same folder where the album tracks are. Deleting all JPG files you see there should remo...

Can Pivot Table layout be copied???
A few weeks ago, I ended up with the perfect Pivot Table layout by dragging fields around -- I just don't remember how I got there! I have attempted to create a similar table (with new data) but, even though the field layout buttons are in the exact same locations, the table looks different. I'm trying to get "Sum of 2004", "Sum of 2005," etc. as column headings across the top instead of having all years one below the other. Is there any way to copy the layout from the "perfect" table to the new one? I answered my own question, with help from De...

Reading Layout problem, and labels problem.
I am running XP Home Edition. I have Office 2003, Student and Teacher Edition, which has developed two Word problems. - The Reading Layout mode shows only one page instead of two. - When I define labels, there is no border around the labels on the screen. I only recently began creating labels, so I don't know when this came about. I have disabled System Restore, so that isn't an option. I reinstalled Office, but that didn't fix either of the Word problems. I used the Save My Settings Wizard for the reinstallation, and I wonder that that mi...

drop down lists in Business Portal
When requiring a query selection for filtering (such as in Purchase Request), the go button (right arrow on green background) should be automatically pressed when a selection is clicked. I think it would be as simple as adding an 'on changed' event to the drop down list to call the button, and would make the user interface more intuitive and comfortable (less frustration than if you're waiting for your results and not realize you didn't hit the button). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vote...

Does any have any sample code for Store Manager Addins
I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some examples of how ADDINs have been used. Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder Table would be perfect.... My understanding is that samples are availble to certified partners at the PartnerSource web site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides It is not clear to me if customers have direct access to it or not. "Espo" wrote: > I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some > examples of how ADDINs have been used...

Try that critical pack from the M$ Corp.
--lexbfapwkc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fvuqeutltbkmk"; type="multipart/alternative" --fvuqeutltbkmk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gspocvlexf" --gspocvlexf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ma...

HELP: Add textbox to a frame at run time
Hi All, How can I add text boxes on the form at run time based on what user inputs in a textbox? For eg: I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form during run time. If I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the form. Thanks in advance ...

Remove old stock transactions
I have Money and Business 2002. I want to remove old, ancient stock transactions. How can I remove them in bulk instead of one - by -one (that will take years)? ...

Statistics Update: Fullscan vs. Sample
Excluding time considerations for statistics update, is there a reason why I would want to choose fullscan over sample feature? In which situations would fullscan be preferable? Thanks in advance When you're not getting acceptable query response times from a properly indexed table. That said, I like to do a full scan on all tables periodically - which may be monthly, or quarterly, depending on the time it takes and how much idle time the system has. I use a modulo division on the tables object_id over whatever period to make the determination. There are exceptions....

XP Outlook Express
Could not save or open attachments. Have the message on top "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail". The "Save attachments" was also disabled underneath the Attachment icon. I have downloaded all the window updates for Outlook Express and Internet Explorer but this problem still peristed. Because it is not a problem but a configuration setting. Tools-> Options-> option Do not allow... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the ...

Link or embed video but play only a portion of the video
I can't seem to find the proper search words to find a solution but I'd be amazed if this is not possible. I need to be able to play small portions of videos in PowerPoint. For instance, say I've downloaded a five minute product demo from YouTube or someother web- site. For my presentation, however, I only want to show a 30 second segment starting at 1:45 and ending at 2:15. How can I do this without editing the video and cutting out the unwanted segments? Thanks. Using a video editor IS the best way but you might like to read this also: "Edit" video in Po...

Sorting a-z | z-a ... removing pop-up "Sort Warning"
When I have, for examples, several columns of data, and I highlight one column and click to sort that one column, I Always get a pop-up window with the title 'Sort Warning' that asks me if I really meant to do that, or if I wanted to include the other text nearby. Is there any way to remove that pop-up? I've yet to ever use it and I'd rather not have to keep closing it if possible. Any help that you can provide would be great. Thanks. Matt I don't know of a way to remove it -- but it took years to get that warning in there. I'm surprised that it hasn't sav...

Unable to remove mail header
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 account. I have a mail item in my inbox that won't go away. When I try to delete it I am told that the item can't be deleted because it was either moved or already deleted. If I access my account using OWA I don't see this mail header. So how do I get rid of this header? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced. On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:19:51 -0500, "David DeBoer" <it@jmschaefer.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I am using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 account. I have a mail item ...

PWA 2007 > 'Site settings' > 'Advanced permissions'
Hi gang, I'm trying to figure out what these different profiles in PWA 2007 > 'Site settings' > 'Advanced permissions' mean. What do the following 3 profiles mean? Project Managers (Microsoft Office Project Server) - Users who have published this project or who have Save Project permission in Microsoft Office Project Server. Team members (Microsoft Office Project Server) - Users who have assignments in this project in Microsoft Office Project Server. Readers (Microsoft Office Project Server) - Users who have been added to this project in M...

Removing macro
hi there, I am working on someone else's spreadsheet which has a new pull-down menu with the print function on it which enables printing of all worksheets simultaneously. How do I remove it? I have tried going to Tools, Macro, Macros but when I click on the macro name (print), the delete function does not light up. So how do I delete this? Please assist. You could use Alt+F11 to view the code and delete the module(s) containing it. You will also need to delete the toolbar via Tools>customize -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk ni...

Need Master-Detail sample code (Dexterity)
Can any one send (Master-Detail),(Header-Detail) sample code in dexterity? ...

Removing duplicates
Greetings from a Newbie In my workbook, Sheet1 has a table with several columns and thousands of rows. I want to delete any rows that contain a duplicate value in column D. For example, the first time 87E3Y appears in column D - that row is kept. But, any subsequent times 87E3Y appears in column D, those rows are deleted. I currently sort all data on Column D, Ascending, then remove the duplicates by hand. Because I do this every month, I'd like some code to speed this up! Thank you in advance Sophie -- Thanks Sophie One way to speed it up "manually&qu...