remove "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" po

I find it rather annoying almost any time I want to close an accounts window
this popup dialg appears with the text "are you sure you want to navigate
away from this page?" and so on. It pops up even if i've made no edits to the
account, most of the time.

Is there anyway to disable this warning/dialg box?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Try putting the following in the OnLoad event of the form:

crmForm.detachCloseAlert();

It's not a documented method, so it's unsupported

--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"Canadaka" wrote:

> I find it rather annoying almost any time I want to close an accounts window
> this popup dialg appears with the text "are you sure you want to navigate
> away from this page?" and so on. It pops up even if i've made no edits to the
> account, most of the time.
>
> Is there anyway to disable this warning/dialg box?
thanks a lot! That worked perfectly.

"David Jennaway" wrote:

> Try putting the following in the OnLoad event of the form:
>
> crmForm.detachCloseAlert();
>
> It's not a documented method, so it's unsupported
>
> --
> David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
> Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk
>

> "Canadaka" wrote:
>
> > I find it rather annoying almost any time I want to close an accounts window
> > this popup dialg appears with the text "are you sure you want to navigate
> > away from this page?" and so on. It pops up even if i've made no edits to the
> > account, most of the time.
> >
> > Is there anyway to disable this warning/dialg box?

remove "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" po
I find it rather annoying almost any time I want to close an accounts window this popup dialg appears with the text "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" and so on. It pops up even if i've made no edits to the account, most of the time. Is there anyway to disable this warning/dialg box? Try putting the following in the OnLoad event of the form: crmForm.detachCloseAlert(); It's not a documented method, so it's unsupported -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "Canadaka" wrote: > I find it...