remote desktop web connection

Does anyone have info on whether I can use remote desktop
web connection on a lan as an emulator to connect to
another app? Can I use remote desktop web connection to
access terminal services?
0
grebar
10/13/2003 9:30:05 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Report call times out when called through web service but not through Report Manager
Hello all, I have a Reporting Services report that runs fine when I run it from Visual Studio. It also runs fine from Report Manager. However, when I run it from an .aspx page named RSRenderReport.aspx, I get a timeout error after about 100 seconds. I have set the following: In the web.config: <httpRuntime executionTimeout="300" maxRequestLength="300000" /> In the code behind, RSRenderReport.aspx.vb: Dim objRS As New ReportingService.ReportExecutionService objRS.Timeout = -1 The error returned is: ****BEGIN ERROR MESSAGE***** Mess...

dial up connection fault
outlook keeps defaulting to a LAN connection, no matter how many times i set the modem option. other than re- setting my connections EVErY time i access my mail, what can i do? ...

outlook web access #38
When I click on the address book icon in Outlook for Web 2003 it i empty. However if I type in a name on the search function th information on the individual appears from the global address book. Ho can I get the global address book to show all entries when it is evoke from outlook for web as it does for outlook 2003 locally. Also I ca only see the last 25 emails when I check email from outlook for web. I there any way to display all emails in the in-box. I appreciate an help I canget ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and po...

Synchronization problem with Outlook Web Access
A few weeks ago we had some problem with our servers, and we reinstalled everything, but we restored the exchange database. Now I have a problem with some old calendar items. They generating reminders in Outlook Web Access, and they are visible there, however I cannot delete them. Using Office Outlook these items are not visible, as if they are non-existing. How can I solve this issue? ...

display ratios as written in web query
I am using a web query to display data about screen contrasts, all written with the formatting of "700:1" or "3000:1" It displays corectly in the edit web query window, but everything I try to make it display as delivered fails. I tried text, custom formats with @ etc, but it seems to insist on doing the calculation before turning it back to text, or as a ratio it does the division. (The text formatting for this works OK if I type directly into the spread sheet) Is there a way to make a web query display as written? Any help appreciated. Keith ...

Desktop not loading up
hi my computer loads up to the desktop background and stops there the icons of the desktop dont show up and i can do a restart or anything else what can i do to solve this problem thank you. Windows xp your pc infected by virus first of all scan your pc -- mhbharmal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mhbharmal's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/186854.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1310542.htm http://forums.techarena.in Have you installed any new programs recently ? (I had an ...

Unable to connect from clients
Hi We have server running CRM 4.0 and on the server CRM works just fine. When we try to connect to CRM from the browser we get 401.2 401.1 200 0 0 errors in IIS log We try to connect with ip address, hostname and servername:5555 which all works on the server but they time out on the clients. What could be wrong ?? "CRM consultant" <nomail@der.dk> wrote in message news:343FC8D4-683E-42C8-B7B0-D3D5F958EC26@microsoft.com... > Hi > > We have server running CRM 4.0 and on the server CRM works just fine. When > we try to connect to CRM from the browser we get 4...

Outlook Web Access Error #2
We have a front end / back end Exchange 2003 setup. When some users log into OWA they receive a you are not authorized to view this page error. As soon as they refresh their browser window, their mailbox shows up. Any ideas? Thanks, Mike We've had this as well and apparently that happens when the password is about to expire. After changing the password, this doesn't happen anymore. I found no solution for this. "Mike Fefferman" <fefferman@news.org> wrote in message news:%23S6NpdkLFHA.1096@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > We have a front end / back end Exchange 20...

Publishing 2007 Reports To The Web
I am getting ready to create a runtime version of a program created for my employer. I created it using 2003 but will convert it to 2007 and use the runtime components for that process. 2003 had the Data Access Pages and I know that 2007 does not. We do have a web site and I would like to publish reports from Access 2007 to the web so our participants can view these. What would be the best method to accomplish this? Thank you for any help. On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:11:01 -0800, Arturo <Arturo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: One option is to save them as PDF (DoCmd.O...

Google vs the new Windows Live Desktop Search (tool bar) and Outlook
a) Google finds everything and quickely b) Google Desktop Search crashes Outlook 2003 when a manual "send & recieve" is done with at least one HTTP account. c) The new Windows Live Tool Bar Desktop Search (with Outlook integration) is stable and has a nice "conversation" feature to follow an email "thread". d) The new Windows Desktop search fails to find email in Outlook Has anyone else experienced these issues and / or have solutions? Thank you Try Copernic Desktop Search. http://www.copernic.com/ I find it superior to both MS and Google Regards Mark D...

Does sender filter rules apply only to anonymous connections ?
Hi, In Exchange 2003 documentation, we can read that : "Recipient filter rules apply only to anonymous connections. Authenticated users and Exchange servers bypass these validations.". I would like to know if this is also true for sender filter rules. We receive a lot of emails where the FROM email address pretends to be in our domain name. We would like to deny SMTP messages when the email address of the sender pretends to be part of our organization AND when the user has not authenticated (if the user has authenticated, we can trust his FROM header). How can we do that ? M...

Same class file for Win and Web
Hi I've a very simple class file with a number of static methods that I need to call from both a Windows app and a Web app. I dont want to build seperate dll's for these projects. The code should just be a part each project. I've tried in studio to add the .cs file to each project but instead of a reference to the same file the .cs file is copied to each project directory. Any help would be appreciated,- thanks. Peter Hello, > I dont want to build seperate dll's for these projects. The code should > just be a part each project. I've tri...

Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report. How do I specify in BIDS that I wish to use a preconfigured shared data source from SSRS, I can't see any obvious option. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks David David, Hopefully when you connect your report to a shared datasource in design t...

web access
Hello, I'm currently running an Active Directory 2003 domain with Exchange 2003. When clients access their emails via Web Access, they are not seeing any emails in only a few folders that they have created. Emails are in the folder if accessed through Outlook but not Web Access. Any Ideas? Thank In Advance... Sam They're not delivering mail to a PST are they? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "mr S" <mrS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD348774-CE0C-4437-9B9D-EFA8A698DC6C@microsoft.com.....

How to link sheets/cells over web
So the questions is as follows: I have a loads of different excel workbooks which are linked to on "total"sheet that gathers the information from all sheets. Now I hav to store them into a web folder and I can't link them the way I hav linked them now. Now the formula is like this 'C:\=[Book2.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1. And now when I put them to this we folder every workbook get its own http address and I should someho change the path C:\... with web address. Is it possible and how? Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTi...

32bit ODBC connect to 64bits server?
I'm trying to create a User DSN (from my 32-bit Server and PC) to SQL Server 2008 R2 64-bit. I'm using the SQL Server Native Client 10 driver. When select SQL authentication, type 'sa' as a user and password click Next; Connection failed: SQLState: '08001" SQL Server Error: 0 [Microsoft][SQL Server native Client 10.0] Unable to complete login presecc due to delay in opening server connection. On Jul 30, 2:51=A0am, MLITSupport <mlit.suppor...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm trying to create a User DSN (from my 32-bit Server and PC) to SQL > Ser...

The connection to the server has failed. ... emails not sending.
Hi, My granparents recently got a laptop and set up their Outlook Express. Up until recently they were able to send and receive emails, and now they can only receive. The following message appears when they try to send an email .. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10051, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I've having a look with no success (i'm their grandaughter) Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks, Rachel Have you checked you...

Connecting to the Internet
IWhen I opened Money 2007 it informed me that it needed to install an update. So I followed the direction and it appeared the update installed correctly. However, since installing the update Money has not been able to connect to the internet. When I enter mi Windows Live ID I get the following error: "You must be connected to the internet to sign in online." I have checked and I am able to use sign into money central with my user information. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? I am having the exact same issue... "NealT" wrote: > IWhen I opened Money 200...

SSL in a C++ web services client
I'm trying to add SSL support to my web service client. It's written in VC++ 7.1 (Visual Studio .NET 2003), but it's NOT managed code. I've created the web service, and configured my server with a certificate, and tested it with IE, and it works fine. When I add a reference to the web service into my C++ client application, it will work unsecured, but not secured (using SSL). Apparently, the ATL classes don't have support for SSL sockets. Is this true? If so, what's the best way to achieve secure access to my web service from a C++ application? Thank you! ...

Viewing Hotmail message on web vs. WLM
Let's say I'm viewing a message from Hotmail's website (as opposed to viewing it in Windows Live Mail), and the message contains a 1 meg attachment. If I click on that attachment in order to view it, has it been downloaded at that point? (i.e. would it count as a meg of transferred data?) -- Mark Depending on your connection speed and the type of file, the file will start downloading to your browser's temporary files. A pdf file will display before all of a large file is downloaded. If the file has downloaded and you want to keep it, File, Save as, change t...

5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host
What does this mean we got an exchange 2003 with sendmail as external SMTP Server? I also knew if i Turn OFF ESMTP Verbs in Exchange 2003 i can get the e-mails with any problem but if the esmtp is off the replication between our exchange 2003 servers doesn't work! What should i do? is there no way out of this i think it's in case of an autoforward to an exchange 5.5 Please help me! "Francesco Fuoco" <francesco.fuoco@de.ddb.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eTiGKhn5DHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What does this mean we got an exchange 2003 with sendmail as exte...

External Data Connections Error
I have an access database saved to a server with several excel spreadsheets as linked tables through the database. I then have excel spreadsheets with external data connections to the access linked tables. I created all of the files so I have no issues opening or refreshing any of the data connections. However, others that have access to and use the database, server, and worksheets receives a prompt asking them to login as the admin with a password. I never set up a password, so I have no clue what they should enter. When they cancel out of the prompt, the connections are un...

Error when connecting to online providor
Hi. I'm tryin to install the CRM 4.0 for Outlook klient (Office 2007). When typing the URL for the CRM online provider, this error eapears: The file '/MSCRMServices/2007/SPLA/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx' does not exist Som other klients in the same company, whith the same online provider, have no problems. Anyone knows what can trig that error? Best regards Jacob Mondrup ...

Line spacing in text boxes for web pages
For some reason, the text formatting menu in the web page project area doesn't have an option for changing the line spacing from double-spaced. I want the text on my web pages to be single spaced. In all the other projects, you can use the text formatting menu to change the line spacing but I don't see that anywhere on my web page project. Surely, web pages don't *have* to be double- spaced? They *don't* have to be anything. Have you read the HELP file? How *would* we know when *you* don't tell us what version of Publisher you are using!!! Pity you *don't* hav...

Importing data into Excel 2003 from a Web site
Can anyone tell me the steps for importing data from a website into Excel 2003? The data is made up of text and numbers. Thanks. Data - Import External Data - New Web Query... That should get you started. =) "MW" wrote: > Can anyone tell me the steps for importing data from a website into Excel > 2003? The data is made up of text and numbers. Thanks. You may like to place your cursor in the web site table you want>right click>import to excel -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Wood Grafing" <WoodGrafing@discussions.micros...