Remote Access to Web Client??? - 173420

Are there any options for Remote Access to the Web Client? other than
terminal services.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Word merged with Access
I am using both Word and Access 2003. When I merge a Word Letter with Access, sometimes not all of the queries show up, in the drop down box, to link the letter with. Does anyone have any ideas of why this happens? Is there a way to make all of the queries show up? Are the queries limited to a certain number? I would appreciate any help or ideas that you can give me. Aurora Aurora Without more information, I can only guess... Any chance any of those queries that are not showing up are NOT "select" queries (i.e., they are Make Table, or Delete or Insert queri...

Access 97 Runtime question
We are using Access 97 runtime for some of our staff. I noticed today that in reports if they right mouse click, they don't get a shortcut menu. I want them to be able to Export the report they are viewing. Would Access 2003 runtime have the shortcut menu? Thanks Kelvin "Kelvin Beaton" <kelvin dot beaton at mccsa dot c o m> wrote in message news:uiQA0i7zHHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > We are using Access 97 runtime for some of our staff. > I noticed today that in reports if they right mouse click, they don't get > a shortcut menu. I want them to be...

The Item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C42C5B.11C3D7B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I had to rebuild a corrupt database this morning. My Priv.edb and = Pub.edb were the files I worked on with the ESEUTIL. Everything is = working except users are complaining that they cannot delete e-mails = that were "zapped" during the rebuild process. The message they're = receiving is " The Item could not be deleted. It was either moved or = already deleted, or access was denied...

re:Restart remote computer
Try "%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00" (without the Quotes)i"ve never tried it on a remote> but it triggers an immediate reboot on my box... In news:27t1861l837f5cpt7ekpnmj9ogh7bea3dv@4ax.com trashcan@xrex.us wrote: > > Try "%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00" (without the Quotes)i"ve > never tried it on a remote> but it triggers an immediate reboot on my > box... To reboot a remote machine you need to supply the remote hosts's name: shutdown -r -m \\hostname But then you run into user permissions on both th...

Excel web query returns no data
When I enter a web addreess into IE it shows the page When I set up a web query in Excel it allows me to select the relevant tables, but then returns no data The same Excel query worked on previuous versions of Excel Web address for query http://www.bmreports.com/servlet/com.logica.neta.bwp_PanBM DataServlet?param1=T_CNQPS- 4&param2=&param3=&param4=&param5=2001-04-01&param6=* Any help appreciated ...

Outlook client connect to exchange server 5.5 problem
Outlook client connect to exchange server 5.5, i get the following message box: "The name could not be resolved. The connection to the microsoft exchange server is unavailable. All other clients are able to connect and resolve the mailbox name. I can't ping and resolve the exchange server from the problems outlook client. The problems occur after i run repair the w2k pro. can anyone help? EL can not ping... well start with basic IP testing. use ipconfig /all from a command prompt on the misconfigured client. Check for DHCP default Gateway - make sure it looks like a client t...

XP Home SP 2 and Web based Outlook
I used to be able to flawlessly remotely access Outlook remotely using IE and SP1. However, once I installed SP2, I can longer reply to any messages. My INBOX appears correctly and I can view messages, but once I hit the REPLY icon, the message I was viewing disappears and I am returned to my INBOX rather than being able to compose a message. I upgraded to SP2 on two different computers and the same problems exists on both machines. SP2 for Windows XP includes a built-in popup stopper for Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Privacy tab. Se...

SQL Server Reporting Services Reports in Access
Using Access 2007 and SQL Server 2008. Is there a way to display SQL Server Reporting Services reports in Access 2007? If so, links to documentation/examples would be appreciated. -- AG Email: npATadhdataDOTcom Hi AG, No,there is no compatible interface for converting SSRS report to Access 2007 now.You may consider first export your SSRS report to an Excel file and then embed an OLE object "Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003 Worksheet". If you only need the data, you can directly import data from Excel to your Access database. Best regards, Charles Wa...

Access 97 to 2000 conversion problems 08-08-03
I am trying to convert an Access 97 database to Access 2000 but with great difficulty. If I try to load it in Access 2000, the conversion is attempted but on the apparent completion the new database is not saved and the screen is blank. If I try creating a new database and importing everything then this works fine for the data, but no reports or forms are imported. I have tried all the latest patches to MS Office. Any suggestions would be very welcome. ...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

Using Outlook to access and compile information in calendar
I want to create an application that will compile schedule information from Excel worksheets or an Access database and display them in a calendar type format. I know this type of application can be built using PivotTables in Excel, or forms in Access, but I was wondering if I could use the calendar in Outlook to display the information rather than creating PivotTables or custom forms which would wind up looking something like a calendar anyway. Before I start the job I'd like to know if I can work Outlook into the equation or if I really have to build it from scratch. Thanks, JEM ...

Outlook/Access 2003
I've been doing a lot of research and purchased (but haven't completely read) Sue Mosher's book. However, before I spend much more time I'd like to find out if my idea is even feasible. The basic idea is to create an appointment system for multiple therapists that can be used by a receptionist and other staff. Using Outlook and Exchange is very nice but the appointment data needs to end up in an Access table immediately. We can purchase SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 or we can buy a third party tool for calendar sharing whichever would be the easiest to use. I currently...

SBS 2008 RWW Internal web site access
I have a strange issue. I have a client who has four laptops on an SBS 2008 domain. Three are windows 7 one is XP. All work great inside the office. However, when any of the users attempt to connect to the internal website through RWW on the outside they get a page cannot be displayed message. I verified that port 987 is open on the firewall. Using computers at our location or any other computer, from any other site not associated with their domain, can connect successfully to RWW and the internal web site. I’ve verified that the certificate is installed on their computers. I ver...

access 2000 to 2003 files
I have many databases created in Acces 2000 on a comp. w/98SE, which always worked fine. I copied these files to new comp. running XP home, and using MS office Prof. When I attempt to open these databases from Windows explorer, I get anerror saying the <path><filename> is unrecognized. Anyone know why? "Rick K" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13b8301c3c28c$d939ce00$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have many databases created in Acces 2000 on a comp. > w/98SE, which always worked fine. I copied these files to > new comp. running XP h...

I cannot uninstall CRM client for Outlook
We have two clinet machines that had CRM client for Outlook with Office 2003. We upgraded those workstations to Office 2007 and subsequently lost the ability to use the CRM features. When I try to uninstall the CLient, the uninstall asks for the disc and proceeds to reinstall the client until it realizes that the new version of outlook is incompatible. When trying the newer install disc for CRM, I get the following message: "The older version of Microsoft CRM desktop client cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group." This is followed by " Action Micro...

access a cell in a range
I have variables: dim myrange as Range dim myString as String myrange specifies a specific column. How can I specify the cell in row 1 of myRange so I can set it's contents to myString? Hi there keyser soze, (Fan of the movie, eh? ;) <g> ) Like so .. myString = myRange(1).Value HTH -- Regards, Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack) <keyser_Soze@usa.com> wrote in message news:1128697509.320303.12550@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have variables: > > dim myrange as Range > dim myString as String > > myrange specifies a specific ...

Access to Server
Hi All. I install CRM 1.2 in a Windows 2003 Server. From the server with a Administrator Logon and by the explorer, i access to CRM Administration without problems. If i use the Implemetation aplication or if i try to install the CRM Outlook, the message is: "The Localhost server is not responce" Thanks for a possible help. Hi, Can you do a 'nslookup' and 'ping' to the server name? "Rui Sousa" wrote: > Hi All. > > I install CRM 1.2 in a Windows 2003 Server. > > From the server with a Administrator Logon and by the explorer, i acces...

HTTP access from Outlook
Hello, Will HTTP access from Outlook work with exchange 2003 and windows 2000 server sp4 combination? Also, how do I configure my server and remote clients to utilize this feature. Your help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance. On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:38:03 -0500, "Henry" <Henry@fake.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Will HTTP access from Outlook work with exchange 2003 and windows 2000 >server sp4 combination? Also, how do I configure my server and remote >clients to utilize this feature. Your help is greatly appreciated and thank >you in advance....

Outlook blocks access to potentially unsafe attachements
Outlok 2003 has blocked many of my work emails with legitimate attachments. just yesterday, it block an Access database file that I was expecting to recieve. I've always thought, great way to keep desktop safe. But this time, I needed that document right away. So my opinion has changed. Question is: Where is the menu to change the security feature so it doesn't block attachments? The only security menu I found was for restricting websites. Thx in advance Tools, Options, Security, Change Auto d/l settings, UNcheck Don't download.....but leave Warn me etc...checked "T...

OWA timeout does not work for every client
I set the timeout setting on OWA, i don't have any issues but i'm getting lots of complaints that users are getting logged of after 15 min. why does this happen with some clients but not all? thx ...

Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web
Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web Support over 147 countries and ALL languages (unicode encoding) MSG.to provides a unique personal SMS URL for you. It is easy for friends sending text message to you by web. For example, if your name is Lisa, you can register: http://MSG.to/Lisa (you can use this link to see demo) You can also register your mobile phone number as SMS URL like: http://MSG.to/+886913123456 (you can use this link to see demo) Please visit http://msg.to/ for more information. Related keywords: Short Message Serv...

Do you need MS Access to query on an Access table?
I'm asking these questions because I have looked at a lot of stuff in the discussion groups and still confused. I am fairly good at Excel programming but haven't been able to get Excel and Access to talk. First, I have Office 2003 Professional at work and Office 2003 without Access at home. I want to work on developing Excel programming at home which will get data from Access to Excel with either MS Query or with programming. Is it possible to just have the .mdb files on the home computer for Excel to work with, or do I need the Access program too? The info I want ...

exchange 2003 mailbox access
Hi, Do you know how to access other users mailbox in exchange 2003? The account I am using is domain admin but I couldn't open users' mailbox under my login name. Is there any permissions I should assign? Thanks Char On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:27:05 -0700, "char" <char@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Do you know how to access other users mailbox in exchange 2003? The account >I am using is domain admin but I couldn't open users' mailbox under my login >name. Is there any permissions I should assign? > >Thanks >Char By defau...

RMS Integration user access
How can I give users in GP access to the RMS Import (Transactions > Retail Management > RM Import) function? I found KB 900636, but it did not work. I'm using GP10 and HQ & RMS 2.0. Thanks, Jocelyn ...

Exchange server and POP3 access
Hi All, I am using Outlook 2003 and have to access an exchange server for work. I also have several POP3 accounts that I access. It all works pretty well, with one aggravation. When I want to send email through one of the POP3 accounts, I select it from the accounts button when composing the message. The problem is that it sends it through the exchange server account, though the return address is correct. I would like it to send the email through the account specified in the configuration for the POP3 account. Why this is an issue, is that the copy of the sent mail is stored in the s...