Release Date of V 4.0 - 180595

Hi

Does any one know the official release date for CRM V 4.0? Will CRM V 4.0 be
available for partners before it is available for the general public?

Thanks alot
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Direct Email in CRM 3.0
Hi all, we've just upgraded MS CRM3.0 from 1.2. I can't find how to send Direct email to list of contacts. Though the feature seems to work exactly like in 1.2 (with the "Direct Email" button, then select the email template, etc.), the emails don't go. The email router is ok, because if we send an individual email to one contact, everything is ok. Any suggestion? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hi- Did you verify that the CRM Bulk Email Service is running on your server? The service is not started by default. -Nathan -- Nathan Trueblood VP Client Services D...

Slghtly OT; WinXP and RAID 0
I know this is OT but as a very long time lurker I know there's many very knowledgeable posters that use Acronis or other imaging apps in this group. I'm planning on setting up WinXP (slippedstreamed SP3 and RAID drivers) on two new 320GB SATA drives. I've never used RAID before but know RAID 0 will split the data between the 2 drives, and I presume I'll only see a C:\ drive in Windows Explorer or Disk Management (both drives recognized as 1). The motherboard supports ACHI and RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and JBOD. I presently image (DriveImage XML) the IDE WinXP drive ...

Make a list of dates of all Fridays for 2002 thru 2007?
How can I make a list of the dates of all Fridays in the period beginning in 2002 thru 2007, or year by year? Thanks. -Dennis -- Dennis Kessler http://www.denniskessler.com/acupuncture Enter the date of the first Friday you want to start with in A1, eg 04/01/2002 and put this formula in A2: =A1+7 Format that cell as a date and copy it down for as many rows as you need (about 365 rows). Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 22, 8:51 pm, dk_ <nob...@spamless.com> wrote: > How can I make a list of the dates of all Fridays in the period beginning in > 2002 thru 2007, or year by ye...

exchange 2003 version 6.5 build 6944.4 = exchange 2003 service pack 3?
everything I read tells me to go to the exchange system manager, scroll down to administrative groups, right click on the server in question, and I should see what service pack of exchange I am on. for my exchange 2003 server it does not say service pack, it does say version 6.5 (build 6944.4) does that mean I have the latest service pack for exchange? the old 2000 exchange server does actually say service pack 3, it says version 6.0 (build 629.4: service pack 3) if I check for updates for the 2003 exchange server there is one update for exchange I am prompted to download, but no ser...

How do I create a V card in Outlook
I understand that I can set up a V-card in Outlook which I can send to other Outlook users who can import my info. into their address book. How do I do this? Try Help, vcard, and follow the links provided. DeweySnyder1 wrote: > I understand that I can set up a V-card in Outlook which I can send to other > Outlook users who can import my info. into their address book. How do I do > this? ...

CRM 4.0 Client-Side Scripting
Hi, Does anybody figure out how to impersonate using JavaScript in a SOAP call? In an CRM Online environment, I can't write plug-in to intercept the Save operation like in the On-Premise environment. Everything in an Online environment needs to go through web service and client side scripting. I have a situation where each user only have access to their own contact records. however I need a way to detect if a new user input contact is already in the system from the other users' contact records. The GenerateAuthenticationHeader() method only does authentication for the current logon u...

POS 2.0
Hello, Could someone tell me how to edit a Sale on MS POS 2.0 after the receipt is printed? I will frequently need to include a "TIP" item after the fact... I already learned reading the posts that the integrated credit card processing does not support that, so I will continued using a stand-alone credit card terminal. Thanks in advance! Johann, Completed sales cannot be edited to include gratuity. This would have to be tracked apart from the transaction in POS. Jeff "Johann" <jgenutis@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#Ud8K6AdHHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx....

Symantec & GP 10.0
Has anyone encountered any issues with Symantec Endpoint Protection ver 11.0 & Dynamics GP 10.0? After installing Symantec, workstation receives a dynamics.exe appication error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Disabling symantec does not remove the error only removing Symantec removes the error. Funny you should post that issue. We encountered the same issue today! And our solution was the same, the application had to be removed to resolve the issue. At one workstation, GP 10 was installed and working and when Symantic autoinstalled the client upda...

Dates in Excel #5
In a column I need month and year. When I put in the month, it is accepted, but the year defaults to 04 regardless of what year is typed in What do I need to change. Thanks Hi Luv2resa! How are you typing in your dates? It's also relevant to ask what your Regional Settings are. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au "Luv2resa@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2a42c01c467bd$ad259de0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > In a column I need month and year. When I put in the > month, it is accept...

Outlook 2003 and McAfee 8.0
Does anyone know if there is a compatibility issue between Outlook 2003 and McAfee 8.0? I have them installed, but when I am using another program and switch back to outlook, it freezes. There is not a know issue with 8.0 and switching. There could be other software that's causing the issues. However that's not saying that in your particular issues it is not the cause "Jean Lefevre" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:195901c49c2f$5908c740$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a compatibility issue > between Outlook 2003 an...

Date Reminder
How can I get the background of a cell to change color if the date entered is within 60 days of todays date ? Is there a way to make it flash ? Thanks Format/Conditional Formatting change Cell Value is to Formula Is enter =ABS(A1-TODAY())<=60 click Format button, click Patterns tab, pick a color. Change A1 to the cell containing the date. "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A714BC5-D1D3-4809-978A-B4C6F712E048@microsoft.com... > How can I get the background of a cell to change color if the date entered > is > within 60 days of to...

CRM 4.0 : How to manage a datagrid in a form ?
Hello, I have the following issue regarding the management of a meeting : - manage invitation for at least 1000 people. - manage the type of people : participants, organizer, speaker - manage the answer to the invitation After the meeting, I need to check the status of the people invited (present, not present). I was thinking to use the appointment entity but there is no way to manage the type of people, invitation's answer ... If you have experienced this type of issue or concept, please let me know how did you manage it. Thanks, -- Cyril CRM consultant ...

Business Portal Development In BP 4.0
Good day. With Rational XDE no longer being the recommended development environment for business portal in version 4.0 I am lost as to how one would accomplish similar things using the Sharepoint SDK. Specifically, how would you make it aware of which company the user is pointed to in BP and how would you make it aware of the user roles in order to filter results. I have a third party table with employee data in the company database. When I show this data in BP I need to be able to have it pull from the correct company database based on what they are currently pointed to and I need it filt...

Creation date in RM00102?
I need to find out when a record was added to the RM00102 table, but when I look at the data, they are all set to "1900-01-01 00:00:00.000" Is there some other field that I can query to determine when a record was added to this table? BTW: RM00101 creation dates are working just fine. I am using Great Plains 7.5 on SQL 2000 Are you using Activity Tracking for files? That should tell you the creation date. -- Jim@TurboChef "Rowan Prior" wrote: > I need to find out when a record was added to the RM00102 table, but > when I look at the data, they are all set...

Balancing with transactions entered for later date
M05 I am wondering if attempting to balance my account with future transactions will create any difficulties for me? IOW, I have transactions scheduled into the middle of July yet want to be certain my account balances as of today. Is there any special consideration that I should give? Thanks, as always. In microsoft.public.money, Gwen C wrote: > >I am wondering if attempting to balance my account with future transactions >will create any difficulties for me? IOW, I have transactions scheduled into >the middle of July yet want to be certain my account balances as of tod...

Charting Multiple Series Data with Dates?
Hello I am plotting 5 data series on the same line chart. Dates are plotted on the x axis and concentrations of chloride on the y axis. The dates are formatted like "5/12/2003" as "general" data in the "alignment" menu of "format". The trick is, each data set does not have the exact same date range. For example, one sampling site may have 10 data points that range from 4/2/1991 to 5/12/2003 where as another sampling site may have 12 data points ranging from 4/30/1991 to 5/1/2003. That is to say that the sampling dates for each sampling site are not ...

Convert a textbox string value into date
I need to convert a textbox string value in the form of 31-12-09 into a date in the same format, can any one help please, thank you. >>I need to convert a textbox string value in the form of 31-12-09 into a date in the same format, Converting I understand but 'into a date in the same format' is confusing. DateSerial("20" & Right("31-12-09",2),Mid("31-12-09",InStr("31-12-09","-")+1,2),Left("31-12-09",2)) If you format it for display the results is a string. If you are going to use it in calculati...

Formula help #4
Hi all How can I express this as a formula: In J3: If any cell in the range C5:H5 contains "a", then J3 contains "a" Cells C5:H5 contain only "a", or are blank. Many thanks George George, In cell J3: =IF(COUNTIF(C5:H5,"a")>0,"a","") HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "George Gee" <george.nomaps@ntlworld.xom> wrote in message news:%23LTdfbcHFHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > How can I express this as a formula: > > In J3: > > If any cell in the range C5:H5 contains "a", t...

need to create view to see last weeks documents by created date
I need to create a standard view so I can see all the documents uploaded within last two weeks or month or one week You should be able to do this using the Created column I would think. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "Imtiaz Bukhari" <Imtiaz Bukhari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD684759-BB73-488D-B9FC-9113B9711410@microsoft.com... > I need to create a standard view so I can see all the documents uploaded > within last two weeks or month or one week In article <FD684759-BB73-488D-B9FC...

Switch X & Y axis' when both data columns are dates (target/actual
I am plotting Target vs Actual completion dates for a project management S-Curve, using Excel. Since both data columns are "dates", Excel wants to use "dates" on the Value Axis (Y), while putting the Task #s on the X axis. How do I switch axis' so that time runs horizontally on the X axis, with the Task #s on the Y? Thanks Chart menu > Source Data > Series tab: change what's in the edit boxes for X and Y. You could try this utility: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#SwitchXY - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Cust...

Change Date By Macro or Code Leaving Only One Record
Hi, I have a table called RUNDATE which has only one record in the date which my whole program looks at as the running date. I would like to run a Macro on a form or a Code upon which once I press it that single date in that table to change to the next day, lets say from 3/5/07 to 4/5/07 to delete the previous record of the 3/5/07 and to be left only with one record with the new date in this case lets say 4/5/07. Much Appreciated make a query of this single record table field - and then put that query into your form as a subform.....you can keep it not visible if you wish......

CRM 3.0
I am trying to use the Cases section of the CRM and have a couple of "how do you do it" questions. In general and prior to using the MSCRM, when our customers call for support our receptionist takes the call and sends out a emal to a distribution list which has all our techs in it which they receive on their BlackBerry's. From there, one of them will take the issue. I'd like to use the same process (or a better one if someone wants to recommend something) for the cases section of the CRM it do the same thing. So, How do other people who use the CRM Case section h...

the date value of series is incorrectly displayed
I'm drawing a 3d graph with 2 series of data. The graph is displayed as 2 separate rows of bars behind each other. In Excel 2007 the type is Colum in the first row to the far right. 1. series is a units of work. y -axis displayed in units of Thousands 2. series is a date when the units were done. x -axis. If I hover over the the date bar in the 2nd bar row I can see all the right values including the right date. the table is: 10000 1.11.2009 10000 3.11.2009 50000 10.11.2009 (in fact todate() function All the dates are displayed as 9.02.1900 if I try to dis...

Dates in a macro
I have the code below as well as other code in several macros. What I would like to do is ref. a cell for the date rather than have to change the macro every month. I have check the web and all I can find is information like the code here. There must be a way. I want to ref. cell sheet "01" B1 and sheet "Totals" B1. The cells have the date format as dd-mm-yy. StartDate = DateSerial(2009, 9, 1) EndDate = DateSerial(2009, 9, 30) -- Thank You in Advance Ed Davis You don't need to reference a cell... VB can read the date from your system as needed using ...

MS CRM 4.0 Performance Issue
Hi, Are there any ways with which we can monitor MS CRM performance? Or how MS CRM performance can be increased? (Considering opening a new record, save and close etc). As we have deployed MS CRM for one of the client and where MS CRM is supposed to do all the processing’s in a second or two. Help highly appreciated. Thanks Bharat ...