Related Fields in sub activities view

CRM 4.0

In the standard My Activities view I am able to display information from the
Account (Regarding) i.e. industry, city etc. When switching to Phone Call or
Appointment, the information is not displayed even though the facility is
there in admin to add these fields - is there a fix for this?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error when activating language pack
Hi, i'm not able to activate a language pack after installing it. When i try to, I get the following error: MUI Provisioning failed. Error: Could not find stored procedure 'p_PublishLabelsByObjectId' this is not the usual problem where the fix is : DELETE FROM [MetadataSchema].[LocalizedLabel] WHERE CustomizationLevel = 2 has anyone ever come across the above error ? /Leon ...

Ability to view/track Attendee response
Hi, Is there a way for an attendee to view/track other attendee's responses to a meeting witout being an organizer? If not, can there be multiple organizers? I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks, Debraj No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Debraj asked: | Hi, | | Is there a way for an attendee to view/track other attendee's | responses to a meeting witout being an organizer? If not, can there | be multiple or...

Contacts
I would like to add a field called "Relationship" to the other contact details (Full Name, Address, Phone numbers, etc.) in my Contacts in Outlook XP, can this be done? What I have done so far is gone into the Contact and into the All Fields tab, where I clicked on New and added a text field called "Relationship". But I would like this field to appear on the General tab if possible? Is it? Kol. ----------- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson Hello, I've just noticed that the field "Relationship" I just added only ...

Tree View Control state image list
I'm trying to implement a tree view in an MFC wizard property sheet that has check boxes that can be dimmed. In order to do this, I've created an image list that has the check boxes in each of their 4 possible combinations of unchecked/checked and enabled/disabled (as well as a blank image at index 0). However, when I set this image list as the tree view control's state image list, all I see are blank images where the check boxes should be. (I use the correct state indices when I add the various items. I'm using commctl32 version 5.80 and Visual Studio 2005, so according...

Removing, Hiding Public and System Defined Views in 4.0
Does anyone know how to either remove or hide, Public and System Defined Views in 4.0? For example nobody wants to see "Accounts: No Campaign Activities in Last 3 Months" or "Accounts: Responded to Campaigns in Last 6 Months" Also, I have yet been able to see how you share views in 4.0 Thank you for the help! ...

how do I create fields in word 2007 to automatic update in excel?
Each day I create a new document that contains several patient's info which includes history, names, patient numbers, etc. At the end of the month I copy and select only data that I need, which is name, patient numbers, and date (not the entire document) and copy into a new document. How do I create a template that will mark specific text and have it automatically update in a new document? See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm Or http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Document_Data.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only t...

view changes as I make them without print preview
Please can someone explain how I can view the changes I make to a publication "live" without having to keep going to print preview. I can see changes to text but nothing else i.e colour of background, textures and shape colour and lines. I am using windows XP home edition crazyk.2007 wrote: > Please can someone explain how I can view the changes I make to a publication > "live" without having to keep going to print preview. I can see changes to > text but nothing else i.e colour of background, textures and shape colour and > lines. Read http://ed.mvps.or...

Outlook 2002 -- No Subject Field
Hello, everyone. I am running Windows XP Professional with the latest service packs and security updates. My problem is with a component of Microsoft Office XP Professional, Outlook 2002/XP. (Please note that I have the latest service packs and security updates installed for Office.) Yesterday evening, I opened Outlook to write a message and I noticed that there is not "Subject:" field. (Earlier yesterday, I DID have the "Subject:" field.) The only unusual occurrence yesterday was two power failures that were very brief, but I was using my PC at the time. I know...

create email activity using sdk

Colour fields
VL L M H VH VH 0 0 0 0 0 H 0 1 0 3 0 M 0 2 4 6 0 L 0 20 3 6 0 VL 0 2 2 1 0 I have a x-tab populating a popup form measuring frequency occurences (VL= very low; H=high; L=low etc). Grid is always same size & coloured cells are not dependant on cell contents Can I shade the boxes according to position in grid col1 = orange; col 2 rows 1 - 2 = orange col 2 rows 3 - 5 = green col 3 rows 1 - 2 = green col 3 rows 3 - 5 = orange etc col 5 row 5 - red Basically a 5 x 5 grid with varying colours You could try conditional formatting using an expression based on the value in your row header. ...

Outlook CRM Laptop Client to pass data on active MSCRM form into E
I need to develop a "button" with code-behind in Outlook so that the CRM Outlook Laptop Client that can automatically "pass" all the data on an actively opened MSCRM form (custom entity) into an Excel workbook. I have no problems automating Excel (using VBA) but I know next to nothing about how to make Outlook extract data from all the fields on a currently opened custom entity form window, and to "pass" the field data into an Excel speadsheet. Things that I need to know are: 1) How to determine whether the active MSCRM window is which entity. 2) If the acti...

Changing the field names of linked table
I have an ODBC link to some live data. Unfortunately the field names for this data are just codes and aren't very helpful. Though I have made a table in access which links the codes to the actual description. I need a way to create a new table which has all the data from the ODBC link but for the field names it uses the field description rather than the field code. Can someone help? Sanchez wrote: > I have an ODBC link to some live data. > > Unfortunately the field names for this data are just codes and aren't > very helpful. > > Though I have made a table in...

basic logic for field requirement enforcement
Ok fellas, here's what I'm trying implement. I have several fields in one section on a tab. I want to make the use of at least ONE of these fields a requirement, i.e., "please enter data in at least one field". Is there a way to enforce this requirement? What I've come up with so far: Create a business required Picklist with an associated OnChange event to check each field in question and then somehow inform the user that at least one of these fields must be selected prior to modifying the business required Picklist. I think it could work? My question: is ther...

OL 2003: How to print the Created field in tasks?
When I print an Outlook 2003 task, the following fields get printed: Subject Status Percent Complete Total Work Actual Work Owner If a task has a Start Date, then it also gets printed. Interestingly, I created a custom field, which I call "Actor" and it also gets printed. However, I would like to print the Created field (which has the date the task was created). Advise please. ...

How to prevent viewing of workbook
Ladies and Gentlemen: I cannot determine via Help for Excel 2000 how to prevent the viewing (display) of a xls workbook upon opening the file. This is NOT a shared workbook. I want to be the only person to view and edit this file. It has three worksheets; they're not grouped. Surely there's a solution as simple as preventing the opening of a WORD document: set a password and upon opening the document, before the display of the file contents, the user is prompted for a password (which only I know of course). In Word this protection is retained from each save/close to each reopen...

View records option
Hi Everyone, I have a patient database. My main form is based on my patients table. A subform on my main form has Pt. location which has the fields Area, Room number and bed number. How can I set something up so they can search for a patient by room number? I don't want to use any code. I need some ideas/options for this. Thanks, Linda SHUUUUT UUUUP! I liked the last suggestion and then tried it. That is the coolest thing ever. You guys are really great! Thank-you, Linda "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD22722D-...

How does page navigation buttons help me view a publication?
How does page navigation buttons in Publisher help me view a publication? Rebecca <Rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How does page navigation buttons in Publisher help me view a > publication? They don't, unless you export to a website. If you export to a website, you don't get Publisher's page buttons at the bottom of the screen, so you need a page navigation bar. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Relational Equiv. of Database
I'd like to create an XML schema that will allow me to save and retrieve data that is equivalent to a relational database with relationships defined between members of various tables. Is this possible with XML and if so can somebody point me to examples or other sources of information? TIA Brad ...

Query for Single Field Value Where Another Field is at it's Max
I have a table called tblCompletedMessages which gets updated information constantly from my department. A new row with the latest information is added every few minutes. I would like to be able to query the value of a field called "PctOfStd" where the time field "TimeCompleted" is at it's maximum for a given date (the date is selected from a calendar control on a form) so that I will have the most recent PctOfStd for the date. I thought this would be pretty easy, but I can't get it to work. Any input would be appreciated. Steve Not sure what contex...

Email view changes
I have a user whose view setting is 'messages' but when she receives a new email, it appears as the message subject and the first few lines of the email in blue. I have launched Outlook with resetfolders but it happened again. We are on Windows & Office 2000. Thanks, katherine She has the AutoPreview feature turned on. Look on the View menu.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Katherine" <jardine4@hotma...

how do I paste a relative formula in multiple sheets?
I have multiple sheets in a workbook. One sheet for each business day of the month. I want to be able to carry over one cell (F66) to the next day's sheet's (F3). THat in itself is easy enough, however the problem comes when I try to copy and paste that formula ( ='Day 2'!F66) to the next day's sheet. The reference to 'Day 2' stays absolute. I need it to be relative. As I paste the formula, I need it to change the 'Day 2' to 'Day 3' and so on. It needs to just pick up the name of the sheet prior to itself. I know there must be a way to ...

Coding text to display in field
I have a large amount of text to concatentate and Dlookup that I want then displayed in an unbound text box on my form. I am not being able to get any text to display in my box. Right now, I've started with just displaying basic text and here's that code: strText = "Inspected Vehicle" I have this on the On Enter event of the field. Any help to get it to display the text would be greatly appreciated!! Pamela Me.[NameOfTheTextBox] = "Inspected Vehicle" Put the code in the load event for the form. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne...

Dialog ontop of Form View View Problem
Hai I am calling a Dialog from FormView and when i call that Dialog the Dialog is always at the top of the view and i want view to be on top of Dialog when i click mouse on the view and is there any thing that iam doing wrong Thanks and Regards suresh It is hard to say what you are doing wrong since you did not make it clear if dialog is displayed as modal for example. Assuming that is modeless pass pointer to a desktop window as second parameter of the Create function. This will make desktop window an owner of the dialog and dialog will behave differen...

Using secondary email when distributing a Campaign Activity
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to use the marketing list's member primary AND secondary emails when send a email mass mailout from a campaign activity. I believe we could do it using the sdk, but am not sure how (plug-in, workflow?) Has anyone achieved this somehow? Thanks Hi Fred, Yes, our latest VEM (Vizola eMarketing Addin) module has this feature, please checkout http://www.vizola.com/vem - you can download and try the evaluation version - it also includes all the template usage + tracking and bounce features you need. On the COMPOSE EMAIL screen you are presented w...

Message to DanS
Hello DanS. You're a fracking cretin, as Massa would say. Stan Starinski was right, and you Dan are wrong. First off, loss and hence noise become significant with length. Yes he is an EE. Who are you? An "M.V.P.? MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Do you know the difference between Butterworth & Chebychev Filters? Or Friis formula? You see in America, the term engineer is now applied eqully to a high-school diploma holder who drives a train, a software "troubleshooter" aka MSCE Cetified "engineer", and a real engineer. But in EurAsia they still distinguish b...