ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc - 179936

Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a
new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user
attached.

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx

Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as
things have changed in 2007 the above i am sure would not work with
the new SQL Database that is installed with Vista and Outlook 2007.

Any ideas.

0
NobbyG
10/24/2007 3:30:35 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Purchased Office 5-19--Upgrades Available?
This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way = to=20 upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote : > This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way to > upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. Yes! Se here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg --------------------------------------------------------- Please reply to the newsgroup, and within the same thread. Merci de r�pondre au groupe, et dans l'enfilade...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003