Re-Enable CRM User

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[COMException (0x80040204)]
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
String UserId) +0
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38

Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
eventId) +89
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
String formId, String formType) +83
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
+216
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30

r/ Anthony
0
awakin (8)
3/14/2008 6:55:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
values that might relate to this user.

"awakin" wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
> message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> [COMException (0x80040204)]
>    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
> String UserId) +0
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
> sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
> eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
> eventId) +89
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
> String formId, String formType) +83
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
>    Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
> +216
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30
>    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
>

> r/ Anthony
0
marc4675 (10)
3/16/2008 11:44:01 PM
No luck with your recommended change. I recieve an error message "The
Authentication passesd to the platform is not valid".

"Fortis" wrote:

> Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
> relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
> values that might relate to this user.
>
> "awakin" wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
> > message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > [COMException (0x80040204)]
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
> > String UserId) +0
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38
> >
> > Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
> > sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
> > eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
> > eventId) +89
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
> > String formId, String formType) +83
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
> > +216
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30
> >    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
> >    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
> >

> > r/ Anthony
0
awakin (8)
3/17/2008 6:03:01 PM
Is the active directory account still enabled or has it been deleted and
subsequently re-added?

Michael Mayo

"awakin" wrote:

> No luck with your recommended change. I recieve an error message "The
> Authentication passesd to the platform is not valid".
>
> "Fortis" wrote:
>
> > Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
> > relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
> > values that might relate to this user.
> >
> > "awakin" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone,
> > >
> > > I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
> > > message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > > [COMException (0x80040204)]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
> > > String UserId) +0
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38
> > >
> > > Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
> > > sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
> > > eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
> > > eventId) +89
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
> > > String formId, String formType) +83
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
> > > +216
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30
> > >    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
> > >    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
> > >

> > > r/ Anthony
0
bayareacrm (90)
3/21/2008 7:07:01 PM
I was finally able to get the user enabled. I believe there was a delay in
our network. Once the user AD account was enabled it takes 24 hours to update
our servers. I don't know why, but that was what was communicated back to me!

"bayareacrm" wrote:

> Is the active directory account still enabled or has it been deleted and
> subsequently re-added?
>
> Michael Mayo
>
> "awakin" wrote:
>
> > No luck with your recommended change. I recieve an error message "The
> > Authentication passesd to the platform is not valid".
> >
> > "Fortis" wrote:
> >
> > > Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
> > > relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
> > > values that might relate to this user.

0
awakin (8)

CRM 4.0 queue issue
Hi, I've run into this in CRM 3.0 (and honestly, I don't know what I did to fix it). But now it's happening in CRM 4.0. I have a queue, and a user with an email address. I want all email that is sent to this user to also appear in the CRM queue. I have it working, it's just that I'm getting everything twice. Once as an email from the original sender, and once from the recipient to the recipient, with the original email as an attachment. For example, kbriscoe@domain.com sends an email to ITSupport@domain.com (Our queue's email address is ITSupport@domain.com). T...

CRM token Limit
Hello, the CRM Token is limited (e.g. 0000 - 9999). What happends when I send a eMail after 9999??? greetings, Stefan It will start at 1 again. Crm just assumes that by the time it roles over the conversations have fininished -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "Stefan" wrote: > Hello, > > the CRM Token is limited (e.g. 0000 - 9999). What happends when I send a > eMail after 9999??? > > greetings, > Stefan ...

CRM 4.0: WebSite deployment problem
CRM 4.0: I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error: 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist. Parameter name: Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request....

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

infratructure for 2500 users CRM
I am a Microsoft Partener from Romania and I would like to know how many CRM Servers is necesary for 2500 users. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ae96447d...

CRM 3.0 internal recipients don't recieve mails
Hi everybody... We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not send. An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM, but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least one of them belongs to our domain. Doe...

Re: How to get all mails, even those for unknown recipient
Yes, good idea :) It is all i need (for example http://www.christensen-software.com/cscatchall.htm) But i wish those NDR are generated. To inform user that used address might be misstyped Is it posible to combine catchall mailbox with a ability of standard NDR generating? TIA Martin Blackstone - MVP wrote / napisal(a): > I think you are talking a Catch All mailbox. > Check this out > http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2005/04/creating-catch-all-mailbox-in-exchange.html > > > "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message news:OoSFMGZhGHA.12...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

CRM V3 localized version
Hi Does anyone know any info on v3.0 localized versions (to be available in first quarter 2006)? I need to know if it will be possible to migrate or redeploy from v3 international edition to v3 localized edition? Thanks a lot ...

Over Re-Indexing databases 2147217900
Hi Am getting the following error on a customer site, how can I fix this? could not allocate space for object '(system table id: 2)' in database RMS_ST_customer because primary file group is full C drive had 5GB space on server Other drive has 160GB 2GB RAM Properties of database: unrestricted file growth by 10% automatically grow file The recovery mode is set to simple -- Jenny hi Jennydat, Can you check how big your database is, second what version of SQL Server you are using if MSDE it is not accpeting more than 2 GB space. Make sure to check the data file and log files. &...

Strange Error (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos. I have one image that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server. It is all configured and setup and running fine. I have another image with Windows XP configured. The two images see each other and communicate. From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook Client. However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook and when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall" on it asking for a login and password. If I enter in "Administrator" for the login...

Scribe Migration For SalesLogix to CRM
Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to CRM? Did you check the Scribe Community Web site? That is where they post their templates. "MD" wrote: > Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to > CRM? I did. Even spoke with our Rep there and they currently have no templates available. Seems it would be a conflict of interests. I'm not concerned about the main Enitities (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Ticket/Case), which are pretty simple to create. I'm more concerned about the Activities/Histor...

Allow a user to log on as a service as well as a user
I'm doing a blackberry enterprise install and need to allow the admin user for the berry install to log on a service as well. How do i configure the user this way? He is already configured as a admin user. -- Trinidad You configure this (usually) under the Local Security Policy in User Rights. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Directory Update - http://www.directory-update.com "nigel" <nigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0202604E-5164-453F-B16C-FE7F97543FD4@microsoft.com... > I'm doing a blackberry enterprise install...

Listing Activesynce users
Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. Thanks. Jeff In news:Oi0wwKTaGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Jeff Senter <jsenter@erols.com> typed: > Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I > can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of > seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. > > Thanks. > > Jeff Check out http://www.microsoft.com/downloads...

RE: Use this critical package for Internet Explorer
--hmrlmpxejw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="enmgzrgmzgzwwvlg"; type="multipart/alternative" --enmgzrgmzgzwwvlg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hsqxuryiiedx" --hsqxuryiiedx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect y...

IBF for Microsoft CRM now available
Great news to pass along. After a much longer wait than anyone imagined, our IBF solution for Microsoft CRM is now available. It took us a ton of work to get the performance and security of this solution right, but I think you'll find it's well worth the wait! The number of new scenarios enabled and the ability to access Microsoft CRM data from directly inside of your favorite Microsoft Office applications is really compelling. You can download the solution from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=332BEFFB-4492-40D7-8CE0-995489909B6A&displaylang=en Join me...

A SQL error has occurred. Going off line with Outlook CRM 4.
I have seen this in multiple workstations. Running the diagnostics, does not report any errors, however removing the temprary data under advenced fixes the problem by deleting the content of the off line database. The problem with this fix is that it may take up to 12 hours for some of our overseas employees to do their initial off line. When is SP1 due? ...

Question about CRM and Great Plains Integration
Can I create invoice when I invoice a contract in CRM and then show the record in the Great Plains ? Thanks in advance ...

Question re:clustered column w/3D visual effect
I have Excel 2003 Why wont the 3D chart allow you to drag it more open? There is a large open area between the left side and the axis that looks jerky :) In a plain clustered column chart you can click inside to make the frame appear and drag it larger or smaller as you desire. In the 3D, clicking only allows you to change the angles of the 3D box. Am I missing something? thanks, Meenie This should be a hint to avoid the 3D effects. 3D charts are inflexible, but more important, the 3D effects mask the information in the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc....

User can not acces from home the EXchange server
Currently we allow our users to access there email VIA the web using http:yayaya.com/exchange. however one of my user's is unable to log in this way. On-site using outlook he has no problem but when he try's entering his login name and password via the web he gets a message saying username and password are incorrect. For some reason it will not validate his information. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks ...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

user profiles
i need to know all the details who sign me up and the time it was created and last visited. user profiles wrote: >i need to know all the details who sign me up and the time it was > created and last visited. Is this on OneNote? Could you pls explain a little bit what you are after? Rainald ...

re-download MS Money instructions??
I purchased and "installed" MS Money Deluxe today on the Internet. I have the order confirmation and codes in hand. After removing my prior version of Money Deluxe 2006 ..I received a message saying that Money could not "install files needed" and for me to "re-download the program". Where/how do I "re-download: the program? the M S Money page that I found tells me to get the code and purchase information in hand...but..stops there. Is there a site I go to re- download? thanks for any help. Rich In microsoft.public.money, rich wrote: >I pur...

CRM Callout error (ComException) 02-03-04
I followed the example of Microsoft on how to create a Callout COM interface (found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmPostCalloutsv1d2.asp). But I keep getting the same error. System.Runtime.InteropSevices.ComException: The file name is too long. I used very short names so I don't understand where this error would come from. Anybody got any idea's or encountered this in the past? Regards, RBakkers ...

Question about Enable-ExchangeCertificate Command
I am trying to eliminate (more specific to my previous thread) the security alert in Outlook 2007 when opening up the program attached to Exchange 2007 with a public SSL cert and connecting to Exchange through the private address. I am seeking information about the Services column in the get (or enable)-ExchangeCertificate Command. I think I am on the right track here in that I can somehow tell Outlook to use the internally generated certificate instead of trying to use the public certificate. Can someone tell me which of the services options I should enable so that Outlook uses it i...