Re-Enable CRM User

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[COMException (0x80040204)]
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
String UserId) +0
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38

Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
eventId) +89
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
String formId, String formType) +83
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
+216
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30

r/ Anthony
0
awakin (8)
3/14/2008 6:55:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
values that might relate to this user.

"awakin" wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
> message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> [COMException (0x80040204)]
>    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
> String UserId) +0
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
> sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
> eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
> eventId) +89
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
> String formId, String formType) +83
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
>    Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
> +216
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30
>    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
>

> r/ Anthony
0
marc4675 (10)
3/16/2008 11:44:01 PM
No luck with your recommended change. I recieve an error message "The
Authentication passesd to the platform is not valid".

"Fortis" wrote:

> Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
> relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
> values that might relate to this user.
>
> "awakin" wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
> > message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > [COMException (0x80040204)]
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
> > String UserId) +0
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38
> >
> > Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
> > sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
> > eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
> > eventId) +89
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
> > String formId, String formType) +83
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
> > +216
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30
> >    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
> >    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
> >

> > r/ Anthony
0
awakin (8)
3/17/2008 6:03:01 PM
Is the active directory account still enabled or has it been deleted and
subsequently re-added?

Michael Mayo

"awakin" wrote:

> No luck with your recommended change. I recieve an error message "The
> Authentication passesd to the platform is not valid".
>
> "Fortis" wrote:
>
> > Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
> > relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
> > values that might relate to this user.
> >
> > "awakin" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone,
> > >
> > > I am trying to enable a disabled CRM user and I received the following error
> > > message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > > [COMException (0x80040204)]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Enable(CUserAuth& Caller,
> > > String UserId) +0
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.Activate(String id) +38
> > >
> > > Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.changeState(Object
> > > sender, DataEventArgs e) +127
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId
> > > eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
> > > eventId) +89
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity,
> > > String formId, String formType) +83
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
> > > +216
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30
> > >    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
> > >    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
> > >

> > > r/ Anthony
0
bayareacrm (90)
3/21/2008 7:07:01 PM
I was finally able to get the user enabled. I believe there was a delay in
our network. Once the user AD account was enabled it takes 24 hours to update
our servers. I don't know why, but that was what was communicated back to me!

"bayareacrm" wrote:

> Is the active directory account still enabled or has it been deleted and
> subsequently re-added?
>
> Michael Mayo
>
> "awakin" wrote:
>
> > No luck with your recommended change. I recieve an error message "The
> > Authentication passesd to the platform is not valid".
> >
> > "Fortis" wrote:
> >
> > > Awakin - This is probably related to the fact that you have a bad existing
> > > relationship on this user. Check and/or clear the manager field and/or other
> > > values that might relate to this user.

0
awakin (8)

CRM 3.0
Hi All, I am writing a custom report for CRM 3.0 to basically copy the My Activities view but display the regarding and To contacts and associated phone numbers. The report is basically done except for a few small issues. I would like to set up the Dynamic Drill-Through so when the person clicks on the Activity Subject it will open the associated Activity record. Unfortunately I have been unable to find the information needed to use in the following code to set the Object Type Code (OTC) to the correct activity type: = Parameters!CRM_URL.Value & "?ID={"&Fields!Activityid...

New user at Exchange 2003 cannot send mail to user at Exchange 5.5
I have 2 Exchange 5.5 and 1 Exchange 2003 in the same domain already, then I install one more Exchange 2003 in the child domain of the existing domain Then I create 1 user at child domain with mailbox in the new Exchange 2003. He find that he can only send mail to other whose mailbox in Exchange 2003. If recipient is in exchange 5.5, he cannot send to him. I have already set the ADC for the child domain. I also create the "recipient update service" for the child domain. Is any more setting needed to configurate ?? PS: In the Exchange 5.5 administrator, I can find the new user wi...

Mail Enabled : How to retrieve the mails.
Hi, I have created one mail enabled account with smtp address but how do I retrieve the mails ? Thank you. Rgrds, Zul On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:00:36 +0800, "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote: >Hi, > >I have created one mail enabled account with smtp address but how do I >retrieve the mails ? > >Thank you. > >Rgrds, >Zul > A mail enabled account doesn't have a mailbox. When you create that account you specify an external SMTP address and collect the mail from there however you would normally do it. Hi Mark, This means that the exchang...

re:Restart remote computer
Try "%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00" (without the Quotes)i"ve never tried it on a remote> but it triggers an immediate reboot on my box... In news:27t1861l837f5cpt7ekpnmj9ogh7bea3dv@4ax.com trashcan@xrex.us wrote: > > Try "%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00" (without the Quotes)i"ve > never tried it on a remote> but it triggers an immediate reboot on my > box... To reboot a remote machine you need to supply the remote hosts's name: shutdown -r -m \\hostname But then you run into user permissions on both th...

For Russ Paul-Jones of Microsoft re the News Headlines
Russ, it has been several days since your post re Microsoft working on the problem regarding the news headlines on MS Money not opening, and they still don't open. Just wanted to let you know... Thanks. Getting back after the long weekend, it looks like it is working now, at least in Money 2006. Still having trouble? -- Russ Paul-Jones russpj@microsoft.com MS Money Product Unit Manager "Chuck" <chleven@msn.com> wrote in message news:OLEfXCJ8FHA.4084@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Russ, it has been several days since your post re Microsoft working on the > pro...

RE: Use that security update
--dedtgpho Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yzkfzsfqtv"; type="multipart/alternative" --yzkfzsfqtv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qeviqcxczwaquy" --qeviqcxczwaquy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to hel...

Alert user to check the filed when it is final
Hi, I want to create an alert to check the Final( checkbox ) field, if date_issued is enter. if date_issued is null then do nothing, In what even I have to code this and how? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 mls via AccessMonster.com wrote: >Hi, I want to create an alert to check the Final( checkbox ) field, if >date_issued is enter. >if date_issued is null then do nothing, In what even I have to code this and >how? Based on just that one requirement, you can use the date text b...

How to handle abnormal user disconnection condition from server?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I developed a simple network application to send message inter-clients and the number of clients also only a few persons ( about less than 10 persons ). I have succeeded in establishing server-client and client-server connection, sending and receiving messages from client. Now my problem are: 1. I need to send a message from a client to other client. How to know that the message I sent will be received by the correct user intended, not missed to other user? 2. How to handle the condition of unexpected user disconnection from server? E.g. : the user worksta...

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range?
I have a sheet with about 20,000 lines of data. From that sheet I am looking to group the data based on a parameter, into multiple different sheets. ie: If the category is "1" copy all that lines data into sheet A, If the category is "2", copy all the lines into sheet B. The problem is, the number of lines for each acatgeory type is not always the same. Some categories may only have 1 or two lines, other may have 200-300. Is there any type of function for this? Thanks! Doable but why not just use data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesA...

Failed CRM for Outlook Install
I am trying to install CRM for Outlook on a computer but it kleeps failing with the following error: "Setup has failed because of an error. Setup was unable to install the .msi file for Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook" The user has Administative rights to the system, she has an account in CRM and a license. This is very frustrating since I have to clean up the registry every time I reinstall since it crashes before putting anything in the add remove control panel. Any ideas? -- Francois Try to uninstall MSDE and make sure you have all the databases removed. The default in...

Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. ...

viewing a user's email account
I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:20:02 -0700, Rossel1 <Rossel1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a >possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet >what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? I really hope that the users' employment contract provides for this ...

instructions disppear when users begin type (text field)
Hi all, I need to customize the outlook contact form and I want to add one text field to allow users to add details info and instruct users how to add. Instructions shows in the field and the instructions disappear when users click and begin to type. How should I do this? exchange 2003/outlook2003 Thank you. It's hard for me to visualize exactly what you're expecting to happen. If you want the instructions to stay on the screen, you could display them in a label control. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumps...

Minimum Exchange 2003 for CRM 1.2?
Hello We are trying to setup a test deployment of CRM 1.2 for 5 users We (parent organisation) already has a email system (UNIX , pop, smtp) in place. I wish to learn what is the minimum Exchange setup that I need to do to deploy the test environment Is there a way to to configure the Exchange server such that it still uses the parent email system and still be used with the CRM thank you very much for your help vikrantca Hello, vikrantca wrote: > We are trying to setup a test deployment of CRM 1.2 for 5 users. > We (parent organisation) already has a email system (UNIX , pop, > smt...

Exchange fails to send CRM emails
When I try to send emails using the CRM 3.0 web interface "most" of them fail to be sent. If I copy that exact same and email and send it to the same address using outlook 2003 it sends with no problem. Exchange 2003 will send me an email, a day later that is is delayed and then finally another day later that it failed. I have turned off the email tracking in CRM and this did not help. I thought the numbers CRM puts in the subject may have been causing it to be blocked. What could be causing the emails to fail when sent using CRM and the exact same email to work with Outlook...

Making CRM more attractive in Outlook
Hi, I'm new to this site (and MS CRM). I am preparing a presales demo and want to make the outlook (desktop) version of CRM more attractive for users by using the shortcut buttons that CRM provides. I have two questions. One is more Outlook related, really. - Can I create a new view in the navigation pane (like mail, calendar, ...) with my CRM buttons? Right now I have all these buttons under "shortcuts" but that doesn't appeal to the user. - I have once seen a demo where a view was created with all the standard shortcut buttons in a sort of "folder list",...

switch users without closing program
Hi, Is there a way to switch profiles without closing Outlook 2002? Thanks, Duane ...

reconnect to mailbox after Disabling user?
Hello, I was wondering if there is a easier way then to recycle the Exchange Services to renable a mailbox after a users mailbox has been disabled for x amount of time. I want to give access to this mailbox to another user so right now.. I simply go to Mailbox Rights -> (add the user I want to add) -> give allow rights to Read / Full but this requires a recycle of the services. Is there another way without recycling the services? G. On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:08:36 -0400, "Just Another Admin" <just@dmin.net> wrote: >Hello, > >I was wondering if there ...

CRM Url
I initially installed the CRM server to the default url of the server (i.e. http://servername). I then installed SharePoint and it messed the configuration up. I then uninstalled SP. Now I can't get to the default server's url of http://servername. Any suggestions on how to correct? Go into IIS and setup a Host Header for the CRM site, Then add an alias for the Header to DNS. Calling the Alias will then resolve and access the site, -- Paul Papanek Stork MBA, CTT+, MCT, MCSE+I, MCSA, MCAD, MCDBA Solutient of Ohio, INC. email: pstork <<at>> att.net visit ME at: ...

I cannot uninstall CRM client for Outlook
We have two clinet machines that had CRM client for Outlook with Office 2003. We upgraded those workstations to Office 2007 and subsequently lost the ability to use the CRM features. When I try to uninstall the CLient, the uninstall asks for the disc and proceeds to reinstall the client until it realizes that the new version of outlook is incompatible. When trying the newer install disc for CRM, I get the following message: "The older version of Microsoft CRM desktop client cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group." This is followed by " Action Micro...

look way to map form at CRM frontend to tables at CRM database
How can I find out what tables which new record has been added on when I enter data through a form in CRM front end? I try to find way to map form in the CRM frontend to the tables at the CRM database at backend? It is CRM 3.0 Thank in advances for help! ...

Renaming Accounts in CRM
We are trying to change the account name in CRM, In the Account Name field when we chnage it, it goes through all cases and makes the owner of the case the person that changes the account name. Is there a way to have it not go back through all of the cases ? What you describe is not CRM functionality. Either you didn't describe it correctly, or there is some custom process performing the unwanted action I think you may mean when an account owner is changed, all the account's cases ownership also changes. Now that really is a pain!! "Rcw01" <rwilson01@gmail.com> w...

Login problem to CRM 3.0
Hi, I installed CRM 3.0 Professional Edition without any error. I can login perfectly from the CRM server either using http://localhost:5555/ or http://appserver:5555/ under the crmadmin user. If I login to an XP workstation with the same user (crmadmin) and specify http://appserver:5555/ in IE6, I got a login window - where I enter the correct DOMAINNAME\crmadmin username and password - and got the following message: "You are not authorized to view this page"..."HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized... I think the prolem is around IIS security, but what shoud be the next step. Th...

Cannot add user to CRM
I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I wonder why!? I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD, right? If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I would surely appreciate that!!! CRM deployment manager will not display certain categories of users - eg if they have been migrated from NT domains or Novel NDS without passwords. Search the group archives for UserAccountControl "Martijn van Halen" <MartijnvanHalen@d...

Re: http://bassturk20.piranho.de/
"rghjbnmj" <196161> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > > "bayrm" <bozkurt-0@hotmail.de> ha scritto nel messaggio > news:0C307C2E-9B41-4864-8BC6-07947A6C90D9@microsoft.com... >> Bassturk-Online-Games >> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Geschrieben von: Administrator >> Dienstag, den 17. November 2009 um 20:45 Uhr >> >> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 >> >> Noch immer herrscht im offiziellen Forum von Infinity Ward >> Ausnahmezustand. >> Viele Spieler beschweren sich ´┐Żber die fehlenden De...