Radio Button with allowing more than 1 value to choose from

Please add the ability to have more than 2 values to choose in a radio button
format, where we would add the values when creating the attribute, similar to
the picklist.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5aff7005-bd01-4817-aa36-b7eaa7560c3e&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I stop rounding in simple addition formula in Excel, 1 cen.
I am using Excel 2002, and created a workbook where dollars and cents are used. When I write the formula =sum(#,#,#) it calculates the result one cent off the actual total. Like $2623.27 is shown and it should be $2628.28. Can this be fixed? Check out John's web page on the subject: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "bjm1010" &l...

1099 Vendor setup allow all 1099 options
Allow all options when setting up vendors for 1099's, so that the correct option can be put in when vendor is set up.(Non-employee compensation, rent, etc.) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGr...

CButton derived class unable to take away the heavy black border(BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) from another button(CButton)
I have 4 buttons on a dialog insert, delete, ok, cancel. The ok button is the default button. Three of the buttons(delete,ok,cancel) are normal CButton and the remaining one(insert) is DerCButton which is a derived class from CButton. When tabbing from one button to another i notice that when the focus moves to insert button the heavy black border (BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON style) is set on the ok button (default button). When the delete button gets focus the ok button is no more highlighted. How can i ensure that the ok button is not highlighted when insert button gets focus?. The insert button class ...

#VALUE! error: vlookup works in Excel 2000 but not 2003
Hi, My client has a spreadsheet which works fine in Excel 2000 but when opened with Excel 2003 it populates the pages with #VALUE! and the best I can tell is that the problem is with the following formulas. Can anyone advise if they have seen this before. I am unable to post their file but this is the code that I think is a bit suspect. =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE))=TRUE,"",VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE...

eTrust v7.1 & exchange 2003
Hello, I�m using eTrust v7.1. for virust protection on Exchange 2003. I don't want that mailbox owner (recipient) get notification that there was a virus in message. We get many viruses every day and messages that there is a virus are very disturbing. In realtime mail options for exchange I cant deselect the notification for mailbox owner. It is grayed� THX for response. Dussan Most of the email-based viruses have attachments with the=20 extensions (.EXE, .SCR, .PIF, .BAT, etc.) and some=20 AntiVirus protection software for servers can block/filter=20 out these emails without sendi...

How can I assign a symbol to a button (like the $ button)
I'm trying to get a button with the UK pound sign on it (lira). But all I can get is the US dollar or the Euro. Using excel 2003 Thanks N If you're referring to a keyboard button, then you need a UK keyboard with Windows configured to expect it, then Shift 3 will produce the symbol.. If you don't have a UK keyboard, you can get the pound sign by holding down Alt and pressing 1 5 6 on the numeric keypad. -- Ian -- "NickW" <NickW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:579C3876-ECE9-4D33-9DAC-989E73AEDB6F@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to get a...

Assigning work to team 1 and team 2
Hi I need to allocate certain work to 2 teams, the only way I can think of doing this is by building a counter and then giving the even numbers to one team and the odd numbers to the other. Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db = CurrentDb() Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblTeamCounter", dbOpenDynaset) rs.Edit rs!RepNum = rs!RepNum + 1 rs.Update rs.Close: Set rs = Nothing The above code gives me the counter how do I code it to lookup the REPNum and if it is even number then Me.Team1 = True Else Me.Team2 = True Or is there a better way of doing this?...

Default value for a field in the create form
Hi all, It's possible to define a default value for a field, in the create form ? Thanks, Hugo You can default a picklist value with out of the box customization but that's it. >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, > >It's possible to define a default value for a field, in the create form ? > >Thanks, >Hugo > > >. > ...

How do I stop Excel from changing simple numbers to their 1/100th.
I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. Every number I enter into any blank cell becomes that number's 100th decimal value. For example, typing "2" in a cell results in "0.02" when I leave the cell. This did not used to happen, but I don't know what I did to make it happen, nor what to do to stop it from happening. CC hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck 'Fixed decimals' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris C wrote: > I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. > Every number I ente...

Finding values in different rows/columns
This should be simple, but I'm lost. To greatly simplify my sheets: 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 22 23 24 25 31 32 33 34 35 41 42 43 44 45 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22 23 24 25 31 32 33 34 35 41 42 43 44 45 I want to do a VLOOKUP(1,A1:A10,1,false) and return the value in D4, or VLOOKUP(2,A1:A10,1,false) and return the value in C9. In other words, find my A cell reference and return the value in a different row/column from that. Another question: When I move a cell (cell1) to another cell (cell2) a cell (cell3) that references cell1 moves its reference from cell1 to c...

Select values from list
Hi all, I got a very stupid problem, but like any stupid problem is bothering me... Some time ago I created a Worbook, and in a few columns of a worksheet I created a kind of combobox, integrated in the sheet, to help the user to select values from a list positioned elewhere in the sheet. To put it simple, when the user selects a cell, appears a down arrow on the right side, and clicking it it's shown a list to choose from. The values of the list are in a cell range on the right side of the sheet. Well, now I need to add new columns, but I can't find out how to re-create these co...

How to enable or disable a button from inside a thread?
Looking for example on how to enable or disable a button from a thread. Is there something similar to m_cbButton.EnableWindow(True) m_cbButton.EnableWindow(False) Thanks! hi you must give the thread the pointer to the parent wnd like this void CYouDialog::OnButton( ... // Call the threa AfxBeginThread(CYouDialog::ThreadProc,this) .... .... UINT CYouDialog::ThreadOpenConnection(LPVOID lpParam // cast the lpParam to a Pointer of the MainDialo CYouDialog *pParent = (CYouDialog*)lpParam // set the Buttonstat pParent->m_cbButton.EnableWindow(Tru...

fixing pie chart colors depending upon value ?
This is really about using an excel chart inside an access report but nobody in microsoft.access.reports seems to know the answer. Using a grouped field in a database I end up with two values per record showing the number of 'goods' and the number of 'bads' The pie chart plots these two numbers. I want the 'good' slice always to be green and the 'bad' slice always to be red. Setting the format worked OK until I had 7 goods and zero bads, then the whole chart was red instead of green. Any idea how I can fix this? Howard The technique described in thi...

How to create and set values for newly created attributes in active directory
Hi, I need to add a new string attribute in the properties of users in the active directory. I have changed the schema and added the attribute. Then, it gets listed in the attributes list. But, I could not set this attribute value for users. Please help me in setting this new attribute value for each and every user of users in AD. Thanks, - mv. -- m v ramana ------------------------------------------------------------------------ m v ramana's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/181470.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/active-directory/129...

Office Standard 4.2.1 with OS 9.0?
Trying to help someone with an iMac running OS 9.0 and Office Standard 4.2.1. Having trouble with page numbering, so I did a full install. There is no "File/Save" or "Preferences" in the menus, and the page nimbering still doesn't work. Looks ok on screen, but prints with "{page}" where number should be. She calles MS, and they said she had to upgrade to Office 2001. I assume Standard 4.2.1 to 2001 is not a free upgrade. It was working fine for 2 months. Should Standard 4.2.1 work on an iMac with OS 9.0? Any thoughts on what is going on here? Thanks, Ja...

i want to allow users to edit changes afetr password protect of c
Please use the body of the message to describe what you want. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 01:15:02 -0700, mamta raul <mamta raul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Pivot Tables
When a pivot table has 2 indices, the values of the first index ar left blank on the 2nd and subsequent lines of the 2nd index. Can thes index values be automatically duplicated? Thanks ANdrew Middleto -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Andrew, Send me your email address and I'll PM you a small add-in I put together to do this.. Cheers, Dave >-----Original Message----- >When a pivot table has 2 indices, the values of the first index are >left blank on the 2nd and subsequent lines of the 2nd index. Can these >index values be automatically duplicated?...

Number of copies when printing is 256, how can I set it back to 1?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel It's only with one Excel document. I've already trashed the prefs and that didn't fix it. high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price? China Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are the best brand replica goods w...

The service that allows you to download transactions from MSN Money My Account has been disabled.
Hi, I recently changed my Windows Live password. When I triy to setup online access to a credit card I get the message: "The service that allows you to download transactions from MSN Money My Account has been disabled. Close and reopen Money. If the problem persists then try turning the service off and then re-enabiling it. If the problem still persists you will need to re-enable the service with a new Windows Live ID." How do I turn off/re-enable the sevice? Do I really need a new Windows Live ID? I am using Microsoft Money Home & Business Version 17.0.150.72...

Choosing unlocked new record
I am trying in a multi-user environment to have each user able to add data to the next available, unlocked record. I am thinking this is a query, but not sure. I am set to share the database with record-level locking. I have a query that finds the next available record, but when another user runs the query, it chooses the same record even though another user is entering data. Obviously it creates an error later, but I want to avoid the error altogether by having each sequential user that runs that query to enter data on the next, unlocked (unused) record. Can anyone help? I am no...

Add pecent and value on the same graph
I would like to add the percent and the value and display it within a pie chart. Thanks for your help. You can calculate the percentages on the worksheet, and use a formula to create the labels. For example, with the following data in in A1:B3 -- Jan 25 Feb 25 Mar 50 Enter the following formula in cell C1, and copy down to C3: =B1/SUM($B$1:$B$3) To calculate the text for the pie chart labels, enter the following formula in cell D1, and copy down to D3: =B1 & " " & TEXT(C1,"0%") When you create the pie chart, in step 2 of the Chart Wizard, click ...

Contact extension field should allow more than 4 characters
Many telephone number extensions are longer than 4 digits. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3968b145-8fb4-4b50-ba85-15e0b169505a&dg=microsoft.public.gre...

Can I allow incoming e-mail from some userids from a domain
In the other thread I have going, the messages that are coming in are all coming from hotmail.com, yahoo.com or email.com. Unfortunately, we do actually have some people that we deal with on Hospice business (including board members) who use yahoo or hotmail. Can I block incoming e-mails from a domain using @yahoo.com but allow specific addresses to be received? I think this would be a possible help in stopping these e-mail probes (currently running about 30 in a burst every 4 hours). TIA -- Regards, Hank Arnold Not natively, no. You might want to invest in some content filtering softw...

showing repeating values in the rows of a pivot table
The default setting in pivot tables results in showing the repeating value of a row header in the first row only. Is it possible to allow the repeating value to populate all the cells to which it applies? Not while it's still a pivottable. I'll usually convert to values (or make a copy of that pivottable and convert that copy to values). Then I'll use techniques like those at Debra Dalgleish's site to fill those empty cells: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html kdschreck wrote: > > The default setting in pivot tables results in showing the repeating valu...

Too few parameters
I'm getting the above message when trying to open the recordset. ( set rsin) Q = DLookup("[Quarter]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QY = DLookup("[QYearProcessed]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QEnd = DLookup("[QEndDate]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") Set db = CurrentDb() Set rsin = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT * FROM Rental_Payments_ReportData WHERE QuarterProcessed = '" & Q & "' And [QYearProcessed] = &...