Quotes, CRM and Crystal Reports

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Quote report that we use to print
out and send to our customers, but I've been trying to
get the individual notes attached to each quote to appear
on the report also, but when I pull in what I think are
unique notes from the annotation table, I'm also getting
notes that were attached to products within the quote.

Does anyone know how CRM references just the notes that
are attached to each quote in just the notes section?

Thanks
Martin
0
Martin
5/5/2004 7:29:38 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

It may be possable to add notes through creating a custom report (requires
an upgrade of Crystal -if you dont have it alreay). You would have to pull
the notes from the annotation table based on the GUID (activity id) as well
as the object id of the parent object or you are going to get alot of notes
that are not directly relevant. It is challanging to pull notes into a
report based on certain criteria. You have to figure out the GUID's for each
parent object and find there assosiations.

"Martin Trusty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to create a Quote report that we use to print
> out and send to our customers, but I've been trying to
> get the individual notes attached to each quote to appear
> on the report also, but when I pull in what I think are
> unique notes from the annotation table, I'm also getting
> notes that were attached to products within the quote.
>
> Does anyone know how CRM references just the notes that
> are attached to each quote in just the notes section?
>
> Thanks
> Martin

0
Matthew
5/5/2004 8:27:05 PM
Thanks Matthew!
This worked after I set the quote.quoteid to the
annotation.objectid.  Before, I was just setting the
quote.ownerid to the annotation.ownerid which pulled in
too much information.

Thanks again
Martin

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

customizing quote merge template

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

open two different Access reports

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

OLK 2k7

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Input to custom reports

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...