Quote Template Question

I have modified the Quote.dot template and added the products line into the
table.  However when I generate the quote it splits the products into 1 table
each. I just can't figure out how to have the products join into 1 table. I
have screen shots to show how I have modified it but no way to attach it to
this message for someone to review.

The coding goes something like this:

The Product, Qty, Unit, Unit Price, Discount, Ext Amount are in a 1 row table

'' }{IF {MERGEFIELD  "LineItem_Tax" } <> "" {SET ExtAmt {=
MERGFIELD"LineItem_Extended_Amount"} - {
MERGEFIELD "LineItem_Tax:}} } {SET  ExtAmt { MERGEFIELD
"LineItem_Extended_Amount" }} }
Then a table with the MERGEFIELD items that go under the Title Table above.
Then after the table above:
{ IF {MERGEFIELD "LastItem" } = "1"

Then the totals table follows that.

So how do I change the code so that when there are multiple products that
the tables join up?
Thanks in advance!
Shauna
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Shauna!

Please send me the screenshots to support@mscrm-addons.com
I will make a look at it!

If you are interested, we have tomorrow  a new Version of our WordMailMerge
Add-On
which allows you to use custom fields for generating quotes in Word!

If you are interested in such an Add-On please write me an e-mail!

Christian

support@mscrm-addons.com
www.mscrm-addons.com
Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
    GroupCalendar         for MSCRM
    Related Documents   for MSCRM
    WordMailMerge      for MSCRM

"Shauna Koppang" <ShaunaKoppang@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:6BB31A00-6145-4929-8869-7FD8B44492C6@microsoft.com...
>I have modified the Quote.dot template and added the products line into the
> table.  However when I generate the quote it splits the products into 1
> table
> each. I just can't figure out how to have the products join into 1 table.
> have screen shots to show how I have modified it but no way to attach it
> this message for someone to review.
>
> The coding goes something like this:
>
> The Product, Qty, Unit, Unit Price, Discount, Ext Amount are in a 1 row
> table
>
> '' }{IF {MERGEFIELD  "LineItem_Tax" } <> "" {SET ExtAmt {=
> MERGFIELD"LineItem_Extended_Amount"} - {
> MERGEFIELD "LineItem_Tax:}} } {SET  ExtAmt { MERGEFIELD
> "LineItem_Extended_Amount" }} }
> Then a table with the MERGEFIELD items that go under the Title Table
> above.
> Then after the table above:
> { IF {MERGEFIELD "LastItem" } = "1"
>
> Then the totals table follows that.
>
> So how do I change the code so that when there are multiple products that
> the tables join up?
> Thanks in advance!
> Shauna

0
Support
3/15/2005 8:32:07 PM
Hi Christian,

Will send it.

Thanks!
sHAUNA

"Support www.MSCRM-ADDONS.COM" wrote:

> Hello Shauna!
>
> Please send me the screenshots to support@mscrm-addons.com
> I will make a look at it!
>
> If you are interested, we have tomorrow  a new Version of our WordMailMerge
> Add-On
> which allows you to use custom fields for generating quotes in Word!
>
> If you are interested in such an Add-On please write me an e-mail!

> Christian
>
> support@mscrm-addons.com
> www.mscrm-addons.com
> Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
>     GroupCalendar         for MSCRM
>     Related Documents   for MSCRM
>     WordMailMerge      for MSCRM
>
> "Shauna Koppang" <ShaunaKoppang@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:6BB31A00-6145-4929-8869-7FD8B44492C6@microsoft.com...
> >I have modified the Quote.dot template and added the products line into the
> > table.  However when I generate the quote it splits the products into 1
> > table
> > each. I just can't figure out how to have the products join into 1 table.
> > have screen shots to show how I have modified it but no way to attach it
> > this message for someone to review.
> >
> > The coding goes something like this:
> >
> > The Product, Qty, Unit, Unit Price, Discount, Ext Amount are in a 1 row
> > table
> >
> > '' }{IF {MERGEFIELD  "LineItem_Tax" } <> "" {SET ExtAmt {=
> > MERGFIELD"LineItem_Extended_Amount"} - {
> > MERGEFIELD "LineItem_Tax:}} } {SET  ExtAmt { MERGEFIELD
> > "LineItem_Extended_Amount" }} }
> > Then a table with the MERGEFIELD items that go under the Title Table
> > above.
> > Then after the table above:
> > { IF {MERGEFIELD "LastItem" } = "1"
> >
> > Then the totals table follows that.
> >
> > So how do I change the code so that when there are multiple products that
> > the tables join up?
> > Thanks in advance!
> > Shauna

Got a reply back from Ternek Christian to change the return above the table
to 1 pt.  Also ensured the paragraph formatting was 0/0 paragraph spacing and
single line spacing on both.

I also changed the one after the product table.  Looks fine in Print Layout
with what appears to be a 1 pt gap, BUTwhen I view it in Print Preview  or
print it, the first product and the Title row are 1 point joined, but the
other products again have a bigger gap!  So what do I do now?

Any suggestions would be helpful as we really want to use this feature to
print out our quotes, without resorting to a third-party product at this time.

Thanks so much!
Shauna

"Shauna Koppang" wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Will send it.
>
> Thanks!
> sHAUNA
>
> "Support www.MSCRM-ADDONS.COM" wrote:
>
> > Hello Shauna!
> >
> > Please send me the screenshots to support@mscrm-addons.com
> > I will make a look at it!
> >
> > If you are interested, we have tomorrow  a new Version of our WordMailMerge
> > Add-On
> > which allows you to use custom fields for generating quotes in Word!
> >
> > If you are interested in such an Add-On please write me an e-mail!
> >

> > --
> > --
> > Christian
> >
> > support@mscrm-addons.com
> > www.mscrm-addons.com
> > Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
> >     GroupCalendar         for MSCRM
> >     Related Documents   for MSCRM
> >     WordMailMerge      for MSCRM
> >
> > "Shauna Koppang" <ShaunaKoppang@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
> > Newsbeitrag news:6BB31A00-6145-4929-8869-7FD8B44492C6@microsoft.com...
> > >I have modified the Quote.dot template and added the products line into the
> > > table.  However when I generate the quote it splits the products into 1
> > > table
> > > each. I just can't figure out how to have the products join into 1 table.
> > > have screen shots to show how I have modified it but no way to attach it
> > > this message for someone to review.
> > >
> > > The coding goes something like this:
> > >
> > > The Product, Qty, Unit, Unit Price, Discount, Ext Amount are in a 1 row
> > > table
> > >
> > > '' }{IF {MERGEFIELD  "LineItem_Tax" } <> "" {SET ExtAmt {=
> > > MERGFIELD"LineItem_Extended_Amount"} - {
> > > MERGEFIELD "LineItem_Tax:}} } {SET  ExtAmt { MERGEFIELD
> > > "LineItem_Extended_Amount" }} }
> > > Then a table with the MERGEFIELD items that go under the Title Table
> > > above.
> > > Then after the table above:
> > > { IF {MERGEFIELD "LastItem" } = "1"
> > >
> > > Then the totals table follows that.
> > >
> > > So how do I change the code so that when there are multiple products that
> > > the tables join up?
> > > Thanks in advance!
> > > Shauna

Error removing replica from "SYSTEM CONFIGURATION" Public Folder
I want to remove an Exchange server from the replication tab on the "SYSTEM CONFIGURATION" public folder (Exchange System Folder). I am logged on with full rights however when I remove the server I get prompted for a username and password. No matter what I type I cannot remove any of the servers and eventually I get this error:-- "Exchange System Manager The operation failed. ID no: 80004005 Exchange System Manager OK" Any ideas? I am running Exchange 2003 with SP1. DB, Is the other machine inaccessible? You might want to try turning it back on and then remove t...

Historical Excel question re: statistical capabilities
Does anyone know approximately when Excel started shipping with statistical functions built in- or know how I can find out? In the pre-spreadsheet days of my computing past, I used BASIC to code statistical functions necessary for my profession. As spreadsheets became more advanced, we all transitioned to using the advanced functionality. My question is when did this occur? Did Excel always have its current complement of statistical functions? Thanks slingsh0t@hotmail.com shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.misc: > Does anyone know approximately when Excel started shipping...

Question about "Float Invalid Operation"
I've got an app written in C++, in some c'tor I wish to set a member variable as "quiet not a number" #define QNAN (HUGE/HUGE) class CTest : public ... { double m_dTest; } CTest::CTest() { m_dTest = QNAN; // mark } Runs fine under NT based Windows. A customer however installed the app at a Win98 machine and it crashed with some 0xC0000090 "Float Invalid Operation" error at the marked line. So here are my questions about this: 1. Does Win9x handle HUGE/HUGE other than NT based systems? 2. Is it likely that the error occurs only at...

can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?
I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors to join our email list. Is this possible in Publisher? Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site and as much detail as possible. DavidF "mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Printing Question
I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is better done in Access. However, the report is too large to print on a single page and that is a necessity. With Excel, I just adjusted the scaling. I can't seem to do that with Access I've also tried exporting from Access to Excel, but the calculated fields are not exported. Any suggestions on how I can print the report on one page? Sorry, when I posted, it said there was an error and that I should try posting later. "randlesc" wrote: > I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is bett...

"TOOLS" menu missing from menu bar #2
"TOOLS" menu is completely missing from the menu bar in Publisher 2003. How do I put it back? Might try a "detect and repair" Meanwhile, right-click a toolbar, click customize, scroll down to built-in menus, drag the tools menu to your toolbar. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Anil Gupta" <AnilGupta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C7ADC1E-A6E9-4F01-8C06-01B92AC7B97B@microsoft.com... > "TOOLS" menu is completely missing from the menu bar in Publisher 20...

Noob Question For Selecting Multiple Fields On A Form
Hello... In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and click Edit -> Select All to select all fields on the form. Now, my question is... where in 2007 did the put that functionality? If Microsoft removed it from there... where did they recreate it? Thanks! Squirrel "SQLSQUIRREL" <SQLSQUIRREL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:333547A1-9C6A-422B-9CD5-97D79D6037DF@microsoft.com... > Hello... > > In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and > click Edit -> Select All to se...

"files based on content, not file extension" option issue
Hi, I met a strange question. When I disable "files based on content, not file extension" option in IE browser (IE -->Tools Options-->Security-->Internet zone-->Custom level --> "files based on content, not file extension" disable). When I used IE to access ftp://ftp.microsoft.com via. proxy, such as: ccproxy..etc. IE browser shows HTML source code instead of normal html webpage. Could you take a look? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well...

Mailbox Manager questions
Hello, We are running Exchange 2003, sp1. Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to specificy groups/users for the mailbox management selection. When I get into the window to select users, it doesn't select them the way I'm asking. i.e. I try and select a security group and it selects a few users. I also can't seem to select multiple users correctly. Lastly, we would like to archive old Calendar items. The problem seems to be that if we archive recurring meetings that they will get deleted on future items. Thanks, Sun ...

Urgent Question Please Help: Credit Card Setup Problem
We have an urgent question regarding credit card setup/cash receipts/bank rec We understand that in Great Plains when setting up a Credit Card to be used by a Customer, it must be setup as a "Bank Card", not a "Charge Card", in order for the transaction to hit Bank Rec. However, we mistakenly setup all the Credit Cards as "Charge Cards", therefore after posting Credit Card Cash Receipt transactions in Receivables, the transaction does not appear in Bank Rec for us to perform Bank Deposits. Please Please Help!!! Is there any way to "fix" those pos...

Question about formula or marco
Hi all, Here is what I need to do: Column B will have a list of first names (John), Column C will have last names (Smith). What kind of formula or macro do I need so that I can have Column A read "jsmith" (all lower case)? Any ideas? Thanks very much. Try this formula in Cell A1:- =LOWER(CONCATENATE(LEFT(B1),C1)) "Gus Jae" <gusjae@verizon.net> wrote in message news:dn8Ue.186$sk2.153@trndny03... > Hi all, > Here is what I need to do: > Column B will have a list of first names (John), Column C will have last > names (Smith). > What kind of formu...

Outlook 2002 "MAPI unable to load..."
I recently began using Outlook 2002 when I needed to synch my PDA. For the first 4-5 weeks there were no real problems. LAst week I downloaded an add-in from Microsoft's Office area: Outlood Personal Folders Backup - But now when I start Outlook I get the message: "Unable to open your defaolt e-mail folders. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL." I have done REPAIR twice and then tried UNINSTALL/INSTALL. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas would be appreciated. If it is the add-in, how do I remove it?? OL2002: Error Message: MAPI Was Unable to ...

Disabling the "Track in CRM" feature when composing E-mails.
I installed the CRM3.0 client on my machine yesterday to work with our corporate version of CRM. However, every time I compose, reply, forward, respond to e-mails, it is automatically getting "tracked in CRM". I do NOT want this for every e-mail, so how do I turn it off??? I looked everywhere, and I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! In the web client click tools > options, then select the tab activities. At the bottom you can select which message to track all or only those with a tracking token. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer A...

cannot filter excel files in "files of type"
I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter based on Excel files in "Files of type". Excel is the listed but other like Word are. The entire Office 2003 suite is installed on the PC and I tried reinstalling to no avail. Also, Customize is grayed-out under the tools menu in Outlook\new mail message. Please help me out. thanks. Sorry, I mean to say Excel is NOT listed under "Files of Type" "wli2k2" wrote: > I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter > based on Excel files in "Files ...

How to filter out Leads with "follow-ups"?"
Does anyone know how to set up filers in Advance Find to only pull up Leads with follow-ups? or how can you "flag" or identify Leads with follow-ups within the Leads module without having to go to tasks. Thanks. "Denise" <Denise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1DBCD73-DAC7-4F79-8446-B904E8B6EFBD@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to set up filers in Advance Find to only pull up > Leads > with follow-ups? or how can you "flag" or identify Leads with follow-ups > within the Leads module without having to go to tasks....

excel error "no more new fonts..."
Using Excel 2002. Pretty large sheet with about 60 tables. refuses to copy and paste a table. Getting error message "no more new fonts may be added to this workbook" cannot find anything anywhere on this error. ...

absolutely classic DLL question
Hello to all. Please, let some professional from people here guide me for creating a DLL library. I have some classes, some files, some functions, etc. DLL will be built without any guidance. Still... I need help. I need after this to create one .LIB which actually does not "enter" statically in target out file, but just loads this .DLL. In this manner is Windows Sockets 2 - using ws2_32.lib, actually linked out file to load/use ws2_32.dll. Funny, but I dont know how this must be done. Please, I need short, concrete and precise guidance. Will be very grateful for your help. Than...

Basic INDEX(MATCH()) Question:
I am currently using an INDEX() function to do a basic data retrieval by specifying both the collumn and rows. INDEX(p1rn1,1,18) p1rn1 is C2:AE28 the 1,18 retrieves what is in cell T3 in cell Q:S3 (Cells Q3 -> S3 are merged) is the text string "Weap Dam Rec" Is it possible to use INDEX(p1rn1,MATCH("Weap Dam Rec",?,?),?) to find the data in T3, if so, what is the wording of the function? If INDEX() can't do it, is there anyhting that can? for the billionth time Thanks Adam Hi! > INDEX(p1rn1,1,18) > > p1rn1 is C2:AE28 > > the 1,18 retrieves ...

"Move to bottom of range"
Hello, I have some code that adds the contents of one sheet to the end of another. How do I correctly select the first empty cell below the first sheet that I want to add data to? Something like ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select 'Move to bottom of range ^^^ This is where I need work. Can I simply perform a cursor key move down one cell? How do I code cursor key operations? Hi, It is very unlikely that you will need to select a cell to do what you want but here's a couple of methods Select empty cell after last used cell in col A R...

ISA 2004 Question
I have had ISA 2004 installed on my SBS 2003 server every since it was put into service and it has never allowed LAN workstations to access the Internet without having proxy settings in the web browser. I had to do a restore recently and after that was completed I noticed that if I unchecked the use proxy check mark in my browser I could still access Internet pages and of course my restricted web page settings were being ignored because of not using the server proxy. The proxy is working because when I have the proxy in the browser check to use it does block the web pages in my &...

POP3 Internet Mail Question
I am running 1 windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003 on it. This server hosts our internal & external email for our domain name xxx.com However we have another domain name (xxy.com) that we use for internet mail that is hosted by another provider. We would like to bring this in-house and host it on our exchange server. Is there a way to configure the exchange server to host internet mail (Pop3 accounts) with a different domain name? What is the best way to set this up? thanks =?Utf-8?B?Z2tyYXNub2Zm?= <gkras19@aol.com> wrote in news:7C1FB197-B7A9-4A9E-A2D1-933577EFF0B0@micr...

Taskbar Outlook Question
I have an Outlook icon next to the clock right hand lower corner. How do I delete it? I already have one in my taskbar. Thanks, david You can't but you can customize you're Notification Area to hide it or rightclick it and choose "Hide when minimized" to remove it from the Taskbar. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "david" <chevie@mail.com> wrote in message news:jdeRd.50484$Th1.39608@bgtnsc04-ne...

Where to change my own internet adress in "FROM:" field?
I am using Outlook 2003 with Exchange server. My own eMail address is presented to recipients as Aaaaa.Bbbbbb@ccccccc.com Note: mixing of capital and lower letters I want my email address completely changed to lower letters: aaaaa.bbbbbb@ccccccc.com Where in Outlook can I change this? or is this a setting in Exchange Server ? Joe This is a setting in ADUC/Exchange. I would guess that everyone is set up with the same format throughout the company. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Joe deAngelo" wr...

WHAT DOES THE SYMBOL"$" REPRESENT IN A EXCEL FORMULA?
SORRY FOR THE NOVICE EXCEL QUESTION - IM JUST LEARNING THE PROGRAM AND CANT SEEM TO FIND IN "HELP" ALL SYMBOLS FOR FORMULAS It's used to create an absolute cell reference, i.e. one that will not be changed even when the formual is copied and pasted. Without the the $ symbol, a formula such as =A1+B1 in cell C1 would be changed to =A2+C2 if it was copied into cell C2, whilst this is useful if you're creating a table of information, it can some times be a pain. By changing the original formula to =$A$1+$B$1, it will not change when copied. The above example keeps it en...

I need a template
I need a template for a personal marketing plan (as in job search) www.google.com "Job seeker" <Job seeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF5875BC-3661-4D68-A24A-E8FC86B0059A@microsoft.com... :I need a template for a personal marketing plan (as in job search) ...