Quote for Customer can't find data source #3

I  need assistance finding the data source for the quote mail merge in
CRM 4.0.  I get a error "mail_merge_64494[1].doc is a mail merge
document.  Word cannot open the data source, ."

Here is the process I go through before I get the error:
- I open a quote
- click on menu bar button "Print Quote for Customer"
- select organization mail merge, Quote for customer, and OK
- when asked if I want to open or save, I select open
- I pick yes, when it asks if it can put data on my document

I then get message above.  How do I find the datasource?

Also is there a way to configure this so the users don't have so may
steps?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SQL in Excel data
Hi all, Is there a possibility/way to run an SQL query in an excel data sheet? I have quite some data like the sample below, now i would like to have the sum of spending for each person. Like it is possible in Access. A1 B1 Field1 Field2 Chuck 12,89 Mike 23,09 Jean 9,34 Chuck 30,00 Mike 3,80 Chuck 22,00 Mike 7,23 Jean 10,55 Jean 10,75 Jean 31,45 Chuck 19,99 Result Field1 SumOfField2 Chuck 84,88 Jean 62,09 Mike 34,12 Advice would be appriciated. Cheers, Ludovic Hi You could use a formula like this ...

Tr again: Modifying Calendar's "reading" view in 2003
In Outlook 2003, Calendar allows me to show the event's content in a "Reading" pane at the right or bottom of the calendar. But the layout of the Reading pane wastes a lot of space. Can its layout or content be modified? No, the content can't be modified. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

How to get XML data out of an XML file

No Form Assistant in Quote Product Screen
While entering data in the QuoteProduct screen, no Form Assistant is available. Is it the usual feature or I need to configure something to view the Form Assistant? Also is it possible to see contact hierarchy in an account in the form of a Organisational Chart? Is their any add-on available in relation to this? ...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

Custom Item Movement Report
Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement history report that includes extended description that they would be willing to share? Thanks! -JIM That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change. Download the reports here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange.. http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm Casey Hanson New West Technologies chanson@newestech.com Hi, Can you do one with "Transferred To"...

Custom cell formatting
I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin like this. I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile potentially alpha character. Can anyone help me?? -Monica, Dallas 000000 000001 000002 .... 000009 00000A 00000B 000010 000011 ...... Monica something like this might work for you but you'll need to put all the leading digits in for the entry with the alpha character Regards Trevor "MDavison" <davison@fr.com> wrote in message news:#SD0tUzTEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I need to create a custom format for a series ...

How refresh imported data automatically?
In Excel, I've imported data into a worksheet. I know I can click Data.. Refresh Data to requery the source, but I want to be able to do it in a more automated way. Is there some sort of macro I can write when opened or something? Thanks, Ron Ron, Select the cell the data starts in, select Data/Import External Data/Data Range Properties Check the box "Refresh on file open" and anything else that needs checking off... Other than that, you could record a new Macro that selects your cell, refreshes data, and assign the macro to a keystroke, or even an icon. Beege ...

can't find project or library
encounter this error : can't find project or library when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value any help? Hi Lynn Read the info on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Excel 97-2007 It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access. So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control. You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page). -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrot...

Question About Missing Data
So, this is probably really easy, but I just want to ask and see if I may be missing something here. Some data on vendor numbers changed. Let’s say IBM used to have a vendor number 12345 and now it’s vendor number is 56789. I can identify IBM as IBM, but I really want to use the number, not the name. Should I set up a table that ties the numbers together, so that Access knows 12345 = 56789? Or, should I do some kind of Update Query and change all incidences of 12345 to be 56789? Or, is there some other, method, like a ‘best practices for missing data’? Thanks! Ryan--- ...

Custom CRect Question
I have a custom rectangle class that inherits from CRect: class CCustomRect : public CRect { private: CPoint m_maxPt; COLORREF m_color; TCHAR text[50]; public: CCustomRect(RECT* source, CPoint pt, COLORREF rgb); RECT* RectBase(); void Update(RECT* r); } Inheritance has worked well until I found myself needing to create the RectBase function (above) to return the rectangle dimensions. CRect does not seem to have any methods that can be called to return the base class's RECT value. I could take CRect::Size and construct a rectangle to return, but this seems a bit much. My...

Outlook Data Files #4

More than 7 If Functions Example is IF(A2="Bongaigaon", B2*40, ..
i want to use if Command in which 19 times If Function to be used for Example of the Function is =IF(A2="Bongaigaon", B2*40, IF(A2="Dhemaji", B2*100, IF(A2="Dhubri", B2*50, IF(A2="Dibrugarh", B2*65, IF(A2="Golaghat", B2*50, IF(A2="Guwahati", B2*20, IF(A2="hojai", B2*50, IF(A2="Jorhat", B2*60, If(A2="Kharupetia", B2*50, up to 19 times Hi - You really need to create a table with the 19 names in one column and, in the column to the right, the vaues associated with each name. That would ...

collating information from multiple sources
Hi Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to mucking around in excel, I've had a search but I don't really know what to call what I want to do, so finding the answer is tricky... Anyway. I have a dozen or so workbooks that are all of the same format, 1 work sheet with a basic list of test scenarios in each, with a unique reference for each row. What I'd like to do is pull information from all those workbooks into a separate workbook by the use of the unique reference. i.e If I type in the unique reference in the master workb...

how do i rotate a 3 shift 200man schedule
like 80 people on two shifts and 40 on the third. i want to move small shift to day and slide half of day into swing and half of swing into graveyard. any suggestions? thanks in advance. First rotation: pick the first 40 people (by alphabetic order) from the larger groups to rotate to the next shift. Each subsequent rotation: move the group of 40 that did not move the last time. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <6F26D7D8-3A2F-4663-BE17-F0EF1AD26A3D@microsoft...

find match then change cell value

How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?
I show Cash, Equities, and Fixed Income in the large pie to the left. The equity slice is further split into large, medium, and small. The problem is that the Equity slice gets relabeled as "Other". When I manuallly change it back to Equity, I lose the ability to link to any new data...so I can't use the pie chart as a template that would allow me to put new data in the table and have the pie chart adjust automaticially. How can I reset the default pie chart label to "Equity"? or is there another solution. Instead of making pie charts (which are notor...

How do you access custom entities with javascript?
I'm about to pull my hair out. I have no problem accessing system attributes, but the second I try to get or set a value for a custom attribute, I get an error (null or not an object). My problem is I am checking the changed input to a field, and if it fails a certain criteria, I need to reset the original value. The best way I could think to do this was to store this value in a new attribute and then restore it if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. jsankovitch@gmail.com wrote: > I'm about to pull my hair out. I have no problem accessing system > attributes, b...

Find what control is using a data item
I built a form, then deleted 2 columns from the source table and now I get a popup asking for the value of those 2 columns. The problem is, I don't use those columns so I need to find what on the form is refferencing the deleted columns. I have looked at the control drop down on the properties window and the tab order window and can't find a control with either one of the missing column names. How do I determine what is trying to refference the deleted columns? I found the problem, the column was still referenced in the underlying query that fed the form. "MeSteve"...

appearance of the real name in "sent"
I posted a message yesterday but nobody answered. So I try to do it again. I cannot find the answer to this question in help (OL 2000). I setup my contact list, with the names, the way I want them to appear, the email address etc... When I want to send an email, I click on the contact I want, action, etc... When it is sent, it appears with the email of the person. For example, I would like "John" to appear, and I get (and he too) say.. john@msn.com. It would be more friendly, and more polite and I know it can be done, as I receive some to my name. anonymous@discussions.m...

"Organizational folder": 'new' menu is not available
I am following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244591 and I try to create an organization folder. I go to my "Public FOlder", click "System folder". I see EFORMS listed there. I right click the option and I don't see the option "new". What's wrong ? Exch 2000SP3. ...

Repeat statements "x" number of times...
Hi All, I have the following code at the end of a long macro: Columns("D:D").Find(What:="total").Select ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4).Range("A1").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=Sum(RC[-1]-RC[-2])" ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "0.00" ActiveCell.Font.Bold = True With ActiveCell.Interior .ColorIndex = 6 End With What I am doing is when the word "total" appears, it will go to the cell 4 columns to the right, and then do a formula and format the cell. Question: How can I get this to repeat itself for eac...