Quota's

Can someone please tell me how I set a quota for each of my sales people?

I cannot find anything to do with Quota's

Thanks

Dave
0
Mooresonline
10/21/2004 3:00:20 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

First thing you have to do is visit the 'Customisation' area and under the
'Common tasks' select the "Fiscal Year Settings".  This used only for Sales
Quotas.  Be careful!!!!  As this is a one-time only setting and once set
cannot be changed.
The key field here is the 'template' this will determine how many sales
quota periods you require in the year (E.g. Monthly template will create 12
quota periods).
Once you have set this, you can go to the User maintenance screen and when
you open a User record you will see and additional side tab called Sales
Quotas. the initial screen will show the quotas for the current year - if
you go to 'manage quotas' you can then add quotas for the year/years that
you require.
That should get you started.
Guy.

"Dave" <Mooresonline@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please tell me how I set a quota for each of my sales people?
>
> I cannot find anything to do with Quota's
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave

0
Guy

Quota quandry.
We have a mailbox on an Exchange 2003 server that is unable to receive any attachments over our company-wide default of 5 megs, despite resetting everything to 50 megs. We have a hub-n-spoke topology where global offices are separated into their own admin groups, and they all relay through a central group of routing servers via routing group connectors. The two routing servers also have internet mail connectors and the large attachments would be coming in from outside the organization. If somebody in our U.S. office sends to someone in the Europe office for instance, the message leav...

How can I increase the quota for one user
On my mailbox store, I have setup a 1GB limit for all users. of course, every once in a while, one of my high profile users may need their quota increased. How can I go about doing that without using a third party tool.. if possible. You can overide the store limit by setting a value on the users properties page, exchange general tab, storage limts. Todd "booker@mgt" <booker@mgt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64ED83DD-E1CE-4AE6-96D6-B9A74EEFF01B@microsoft.com... > On my mailbox store, I have setup a 1GB limit for all users. of course, > every...

Applying mailbox quota's
Is it possible to have policy on the store of set mailbox size and then overide this at the user level? Hi David, Yes this is possible, Go into properties on the users account, then from the Exchange General Tab ensure "Use mailbox store defaults" is unckecked, then set the appropriate limits under the section "When the mailbox size exceeds the indicated ammount" Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Dave Lee" <abuse@aol.com> wrote in message news:eTJJ1ddmFHA.2152@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gb...

Windows Server 2003 R2 Disk Quota questions
Does Windows Server 2003 R2 support setting quotas along with file filtering? For example, I want to set a quota on folder contains folders of User directories yet I don't want their PST archives to be included within their quota. -- sakamura ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sakamura's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154261.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1270482.htm http://forums.techarena.in You can't do that. But you can assign ownership of .pst files to some other ...

Titan/4.0 Question -- Customizing Sales Quotas
Hi, Does anyone know with Titan/4.0 if there is a way to get at the sales quotas and add additional fields there? Right now it is all dollar based and we want to add a couple more attributes (i.e., units, type, etc.) to it. It appears that Quotas are associated with the Fiscal Calendar Entity but I can't seem to find a way to modify that. Anyone know? Alan ...

Exchange 2007 Mail Quotas
Hello, My compnay will be moving from SendMail to Exchange 2007 in the near future. I have no experience with Exchange, and I have some questions on mail quotas. We currently do not use quotas for users mail boxes on the Sendmail server, and my guess is the boss will have me keep it that way when we go to exchange. I figured I should be prepared just in case so I wanted to know the following: At what level are the mail quotas applied? for instance, does everyone in a particular Storage Group or Mail Database have to share the same mail quotas? Or can you give particular people in...

user quota is exceeded
I can't get my email on outlook 2002 it says user quota is exceeded.. any help would be nice "rahman abdul" <rahmany@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:098f01c366d6$f305e470$a301280a@phx.gbl > I can't get my email on outlook 2002 it says user quota > is exceeded.. > any help would be nice That means you are using Exchange as your mail server (be sure to mention such important details). You are allocated a fixed amount of disk space for your mailbox. You've been saving way too much in your mailbox. Delete the garbage and start using AutoArchive to move s...

not enough quota
I am running Excel 2000 on Windows 2000. I have created a small spreadsheet (25.5 kb)with several hyperlinks. When I try to save it to the network share I get a message that tells me there is "not enough quota to process the command" What does that mean? I was able to save the document to a floppy disk. Thanks. Hi, Mike. Sounds to me like a system message rather anything to do with Excel. Perhaps check with your systems manager to determine if you have enough "quota" (usually disk space) left to save this file. jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am runni...

Setting Mailbox Quotas for All Users
Hello, I would like to set mailbox quotas for all users. I would like the mailbox quota to be the same for every user. Could someone help me out? Thanks! On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:49:08 -0800, SQL, Access, FrontPage, IIS, ODBC, ASP <SQLAccessFrontPageIISODBCASP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I would like to set mailbox quotas for all users. I would like the mailbox >quota to be the same for every user. Could someone help me out? > >Thanks! http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822938 "HOW TO: Use System Policies to Configure Mailbox Storage Limits in E...

need to give user rights to enable mailbox and set quotas
What kind of access and where do I grant this type of access to a user that needs to enable exchange mailboxes in AD and set quotas You'll have to delegate control for account creation within ADUC and you'll have to apply Exchange permissions through Exchange System Manager. I'd suggest you give them Full Exchange Admin rights, within ESM, at the storage group level. If this is to much work backwards from this point until the user only has the rights you want them to. AM "tony" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:O6nX$lZOHHA.2232@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl......

Microsoft CRM 1.2 missing "Salespeople with quotas" module
I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota, it will display that "No Quotas Set". What could be wrong? Adil Adil, Did you set up the fiscal year? This step is only allowed once and must preceed any quota setups. You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up. Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings. Edwi...

over quota
Use outlook for mail. The imap drive keeps saying it's over quota. Have moved e-mails to personal folders and deleted everything that i could. Please help. Have sent myself messages but receiving nothing. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Use outlook for mail. The imap drive keeps saying it's > over quota. Have moved e-mails to personal folders and > deleted everything that i could. Please help. Have sent > myself messages but receiving nothing. If the drive is a shared device in a network environment, the qu...

set up quotas
I want to set up a different quota (per vendor) for different product In the current version Quota can only be steup for Sales Personal. If you are asking for the Pricing of Products then this can be done by categorising the product under pricelist (give a specific name by customer if possible, considering the list is not long ).Then you can set the price list for various customers "pepe" wrote: > I want to set up a different quota (per vendor) for different product is this functionality include it in 3.0? "SAM" wrote: > In the current version Quota can only...

Sales Quota Option is missing
hi All, Even if I am System administrator, I cant see "salespeople with quotas" option in business unit settings section. I have seen this option in the Que book, but I dont have it. What should I do? I have CRM suite professional license. Selcuk Kumbasar Hi Selcuk, The solution to your problem is pretty simple. 1st, you have to define the Quota type that your system is going to use. Note that this is a one time setting, once done, you can't undo it. For this very reason, take a backup of all your databases and export the your schema before you proceed with this t...

Quotas
I too, am looking for information on how to set quotas and revenue goals. -- Larry De Palma, CTP Executive Vice President EFC Systems, Inc. ...

Outlook quota
Hello I have a pc with a 120gb hard disk (of which I use about 10%) and have, apparently reached a limit on my office professional 2003 personal mailbox limit of about 8 mb!!! This due to the frequent high water mark messages that I receive - I assume that this is from my own wonderfull PC cause I never go near my limit at my ISP server. I cannot find out how to change my limit to more adequately reflect the amount of space available on my hard disk! unbelievable!! does anyone know how I can do this? Thanks in advance Trev It is from your provider; not Outlook. Logon to your webba...

System Settings/Quotas
Hi, I'm in the process of implementing the system and have stumbled across a few of problems which I could do with resolving: 1) I have added users to the system but need to "move" a couple of users to be salespeople with quotas. This does not appear to be achievable either by disabling the user and adding a new one or adding a quota to a user. What difference (other than cosmetic) does it make between having a user as a user or Salesperson with quota? 2) Bearing in mind the above question is there any way to make the quota private so that all users cannot see it? In o...

Mailbox Quota difference
Hi NG, i have actually i very strange ex2k3 problem. A user gets a quota exceeds storage limit warning. When you have a look on the mailbox with exchange system manager, the warning message seemt to be generated correctly. But when u use Outlook to calculate message size you'll get less used mailbox space. It seems so that there are elements in the user mailbox that cannot be viewed by the user. When you count outlook elements with outlook search within outlook the total object result is 1435. When you have a look in exchange system mangar the result is 1437. Any ideas? Greeting, Henning ...

Weird mailbox quota behaviour
On an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server with sp1, reaching a quota warning limit on a mailbox will prevent downloading mail from another non-Exchange email pop account to that Exchange mailbox using Outlook. The messages downloaded from that pop account are not stored on exchange mailbox as were normally before but are simply ‘disappearing’ Any clues? Thanks! On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:38:04 -0700, mihnas <mihnas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >On an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server with sp1, reaching a quota warning >limit on a mailbox will prevent downloading mail from anothe...

Managing User Quotas
I have a sales guy that needs his exchange quota moved up. his mailbox is full and he isn;t in the office. I don;t want any of his customer to be getting bounce back like when i emailed him. How can i change his exchange mailbox quota? On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:02:09 -0800, LMI <LMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a sales guy that needs his exchange quota moved up. his mailbox is >full and he isn;t in the office. I don;t want any of his customer to be >getting bounce back like when i emailed him. How can i change his exchange >mailbox quota? Properties of his ...

Sales Quotas 08-03-06
Currently, a sales team member can see the quota of another team member. Is there a way to limit people in the Salesperson role to only seeing their own quota and not any other users Please let me know. Thanks ...

How to modify multiple users mailbox quota limits...
Hello All....belive it or not I am an Exhcnge Admin. with zero scripting ability or know-how...but working on that part myself. Anyway, I have approx. 3000 users and need to modify about 400 of those mailboxes so the the sytem policy will not affect them. For example, we are implementing a uniform quota for all users, exceot for those that are currently over the limit. We are going to give them a week to prune their mailbox and only set the warning limit for them as well. Then after the week, we want to bring up to par with everyone else and have them use the policy like everyone el...

Delayed Mailbox Quota Changes
When I change the mailbox quota limits for a user on Exchange 2003 SP1, it does not take affect immediately. Is there an option within AD MMC or ESM to do this? I am aware that stopping the Information Store would fix this, or wait until the AD maintenance runs (every hour?). The following article talks about this issue for Exchange 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327378 Does this apply to Exchange 2003 SP1 too? If so, what values are recommended to avoid affecting the performance of the server as indicated in the article? ...

Named Property Quota Limit
The property names all seem to be generating from a product called PreciseMail Anti-Spam Gateway, part of the PMDF PreciseMail product which we use. Does anyone know how to fix this error permanently besides just expanding the quota limit and/or moving all of the mailboxes in the store to a new store every time the quota limit is reached. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9667 Date: 2/8/2007 Time: 5:23:15 PM User: N/A Computer: editservername Description: Failed to create a new named property for database "Fourth Storage Group\Mailbox Stor...

Declare Quota for sales person
How can i declare Quota in the system. I cant find this option under the setting declare quota? can you be more specific? -gary "Amit" <Amit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95F9DEED-8F22-48D8-BD6E-A26B737CA739@microsoft.com... > How can i declare Quota in the system. > I cant find this option under the setting ...