Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list

Hey all,

I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members .

Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members ,
which are not member of any of existing marketing list.

Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing
marketing list ?

Thanks

Aami

0
Aami
9/28/2006 9:36:50 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sure AAmi,
Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find
them:

select *
from accountbase A
left join ListMemberBase L
on A.accountid = L.entityID
where L.entityID is null

HTH,
Dave

Aami wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members .
>
> Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members ,
> which are not member of any of existing marketing list.
>
> Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing
> marketing list ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Aami

0
Dave

outlook contact list sync problem
And it happened again. AFter having changed the save as for each contact manually it worked fine for a couple of weeks and suddenly, its crewed up all again and shows, "Smith, Tom" in outlook, on ppc but funy with my sony ericsson phone stays correct. nobody else having this kind of problems? -------- hello, I've been using Outlook for quite some time and it worked fine. My set-up: At work an english Outlook 2002 At home a german Outlook 2000 To sync I use an IPAQ PPC with Active Sync 3.7 I've now installed bluetooth support and sync even with my SE mobile phone wit...

Drop-down list #5

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

correct total column in filtered list
Dear friends, I have a list(table in 2007) as bellow Serial ItemCode Import Export Remain 1 10 20 20 2 20 10 10 3 10 30 40 4 30 10 50 5 20 20 30 note how last column (remain) is calculated (remain=up remain+import-expor) if i filter (itemcode) for 10 the remain column value not calculated on new condition (correct ...

Using rules wizard to send to a list of emails addys in BCC
i need to setup an automatic mailing of a newsletter that i receive, to be forwarded to a list of emails addresses, where the emails are inserted into the BCC line, and not the TO line. I do not want my clients to see each other's emails. thanks! No, natively you can't. Even when you use a template to reply with and fill in the BCC field it won't work. It is even worse this way; the rule gets deactivated completely. But programmatically it is possible although not supported by Microsoft. For more info; http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/autobcc.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [M...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

query criteria
For a parameter for a report, I have a multiselect listbox to choose districts. Using a global variable, I form a string with all the codes of the districts that were chosen. I have checked the string and the lists of district codes are correct. In the district code field of the query for the report, I put in the criteria " In (getstrDistricts())". When I choose one district it works. When I choose more than one district, the report is blank. What am I doing wrong? Leah -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/2007...

Queries and Charts

Pass parameter from FORM to QUERY

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Free Commentaries on the Gold Market
The Elliot Research Institute, the premier site for gold news, knowledge, and research is proud to introduce the latest set of research books on the gold markets. http://www.elliotresearch.com/ Get the Latest Newsletters from the Leading Commentators with Proven Experience in Understanding, Forecasting, and Profiting from the Gold Market. New Books include: -How to Forecast Gold and Silver Using the Wave Principle -View from the Top of the Grand Supercycle -Market Analysis for the New Millennium DIRECT FROM THE LEADING EXPERTS OF ELLIOT WAVE THEORY APPLICATION. http://www.elliotresearc...

Changing query execution sequence

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

Shared email account
I am new XP user. I have set up separate XP accounts for me and for my wife. I would like to have both of us to be able to use the same Outlook email address. How do I set up Outlook so that the 2 XP accounts look at the same Inbox, Sent Items, Address Book, etc.? Thanks, Dan P Locate the pst-file for the account that now has all the e-mails in it. Move the pst-file to a location both can reach (for instance C:\Outlook) Start Outlook fot that user and it will prompt you for the new location. Once configured close Outlook for that user and logon as the other user Open Outlook and choo...