Publishing error 02-04-05

Can login to  CRM application without any issues, can login create Account,
contacts no problem.

We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues.

Then we try and publish from Deployment manager.

The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and
software hang....

If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help

CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box

Regards,
Kyaw

0
Kyaw
2/4/2005 2:20:33 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

any errors in the event logs?

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message

> Can login to  CRM application without any issues, can login create
Account,
> contacts no problem.
>
> We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues.
>
> Then we try and publish from Deployment manager.
>
> The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens
and
> software hang....
>

> If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help
>
> CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box
>
> Regards,
> Kyaw

0
John

Error message needed if incorrect Date Of Birth (DOB) entered
Hi, In cell D6 I have a DOB entered....in cell E6 I have a datedif function that has 3 conditional formatting set as: 1 - If D6 is blank, E6 is blank. 2 - If DOB in D6 is between 18 - 24 then E6 shows age and cell is yellow. 3 - If DOB in D6 is 25 or over then E6 shows age and cell is blue. What I need is when a DOB is entered in D6 under 16 years old, then D6 returns an error message -" You have Entered an Age under 16 Years - Retry!! ". I have tried Data Validation, but cant get a message from tha as I dont know what to set as the date validation. I do need a...

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Price list 02-23-06
Does anyone know how to default a quote to a particular price list, or can I remove this mandatory field? Tks. Ian Hi Ian, You could write a script at the OnLoad Event of the Quote Form. var CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE = 1; var CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE = 2; switch (crmForm.FormType) { case CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE: alert("This is a create form."); //insert the PriceList GUID into the Price List look up field here. break; case CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE: break; } Hope this helps. -- Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan) Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This post...

Never Ceasing Error Message in My Mailbox
Account: 'cwjamaicA', Server: 'mail.cwjamaica.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Hello, I keep getting the message as stated above in Email box. What does this mean and how can I clear this up. Thanks. Burchie S burchsam@cwjamaica.com ...

Copying and Pasting Between Published Documents
Hi I have created a 132 Document in Publisher 2007 I needed to make a highly customised and intelligent Index so I created a second document and typed the index in that, having both documents open on extended Windows Pages I thought it would be easy to move the index from the second document into the first document containing the text It does not appear possbible to copy and paste table pages between the two publisher documents Is there any way I can accomplish this task without retyping the Index in the first document Roger Stenson Roger, 1. Create on your 132 page document a bla...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

Errors 0xC00CE553 and 0x800CCC32
If I may request your assistance again: I keep getting this error message 0x800CCC32 in a random mode and with diverse reasons, such as "Not Authorized", "Verify user and password", "Bad password", "Incorrect user or password" etc. Now I am also getting a 0xC00CE553 error. This happened usually randomly, in regard to 5 MSN and 3 Legacy Hotmail accounts I have, when downloading the messages. Most times it does not occur. Yet and in spite of the error, the messages download anyway. I have implemented placing msn.com and hotmail.com into the Privacy tab o...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

Outlook 2000 error msg.
I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook 2000 for a long time now and all of the sudden I get the following msg: unable to open default e-mail folder. C:\Documents and Settings\tdiehl\application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.Pst. I have inserted MO-2000 CD and tried to repair and removed the program completely from machine and reinstalled. NO luck. Any ideas??? How big is your pst file? "Ted D." <tdiehl@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:03ae01c34803$5bb55ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Publisher 2003 Viewer is needed
Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for the other programs in Office? Can they? Yes Will they? Unlikely Mike Larry M. in Illinois wrote: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for > the other programs in Office? Larry M. in Illinois <Larry M. in Illinois@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they > have for the other programs in Office? Could they? Yes Is it profitable for them to do so? Probably not. W...

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

Accounts and Contacts 01-30-04
Hi, I have installed the 1.2 version on a test server to look at and have a question. I can allocated contacts to accounts, and I can allocate quotes to accounts or customers. However, if allocate a quote to a contact, I cannot see the quote from the contacts associated account sales screen. If I allocate the quote to an account, I do not know which contact in the company that I sent it to. I assume I have missed something obvious here. In other CRM packages I have looked at, the links between contact and company (account) would allow this. Our customers are all hospitals in the UK with ...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

Combo Box 02-10-08
I have a combo box in a form, it draws it's information from a table with two fields description and price. I can bind either one to a field (control source) in my form, but I wish to bind both fields i.e. when it puts the description into say field one I want the price to go into field two simultaneously. Merv R Merv, In the after update event of the combo Me.TheControlName = Me.TheComboName.Column(1) for the second field. Jeanette Cunningham "Merv R" <Merv R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84FC139D-83D8-46AA-87E6-A5655F50A744@microsoft.com... &...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...

How do I make door hangers using publisher?
Is this even possible? Mary Sauer has a website with a generous collection of goodies including door hangers. Take a look at just above George Washington's portrait (way down the page) at, http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "medinapie" <medinapie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:986B8199-C9B5-46CE-8F2F-C772BE5C21BC@microsoft.com... > Is this even possible? I have a sample on my web page. Scroll down -- on the left. http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm Some cute ones here that you could mod...

Run-time error '380'
Back in 2003 I created a macro for a form that was working fine. I haven't used it since but now that I need it, I get all these strange errors that I am sure where not there back in 2003 (e.g. I had to in include VBA in the following line: txtBirth.Value = VBA.Format(spnBirth.Value, "d-mmm-yyyy") Now my problem is with the code: spnDOE.Value = Date when I get a run-time error 380 that it could not set the value property. Invalid property value. Any ideas? ...

windows xp system error with kernel32.dll (crash)
System Error AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16608 ModName: kernel32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.3119 Offset: 00012a5b The group you posted to is for Microsoft Access (the desktop database.) You might do better to post to an Internet Explorer group, or a Windows group. (Sorry to do that to you when this kernel issue is probably driving you nuts.) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "jackzhao" <zhao.boyou@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

divide by 0 error jmp
Hi! I have a spreadsheet where if certain cells are empty, I get a divide by 0 errors. I understand I can nopt divide by 0; that is not the issue. My issue is I can not seem to add a column of numbers if one or more have divide by 0 errors. Can someone suggest how I can either get rid of the divide/0 error, or be able to add a selection of cells where 1 or more have /0 errors? Hi the choice is your:- To sume a range with div/0 in use =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<>#DIV/0!") To eliminate div/o use =IF(ISERROR(9/C6),"",9/C6) In this case 9/c6 generates a Div/0 error Mike &qu...

outlook error after domain controller reboot?
Hello, We have 2 DCs in 1 site. 2003 AD Ex 2003 Both ADs are GCs and one has all the other roles. Rid PD emulator ect When I reboot one of the DCs clients sometimes get errors and are not able to send mail. However while the DC is rebooting if they just close outlook and re open it ....it seems to attach itslef to the DC that is up and running and works fine. How can I get it to be smoother? So they dont have to close and open outlook. thanks What type of errors do you get? What client are using? If Outlook 2003 are you in cached mode? Is this a single domain environment? Nue &qu...