Publishing 06-14-04

Dear,

I have a problem with MS CRM 1.2

1) I can not publish nor export my customization. When I click publish or export in the Schema Manager, the software seems not to respond.

2) I am receiving an exception System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException in Microsoft.CRM.Tools.WorflowManager.exe.

It is important to note that I am using a virtual image where VS 2003 and MS CRM 1.2 is installed.

Thanks for the help.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Find and replace 03-04-10
I'm trying to scan a field in one of my tables and find a specific character and remove it. However, the character is a " so I'm having difficulty. The field I speak of of contains the sizes of our material so the values look like this: 1/4" 1/2" 1/3" and so on. How can I find all of the " in my feild and remove them? I don't want to replace them I just want to remove them. Thanks, Chris Savedge Create a query, and in the Criteria row under the problem field, enter: Like "*[""]*" -- Allen Browne - ...

How do I setup a book cover using Publisher
I am publishing a book of poetry in Publisher 2003. There are 68 pages including front and back cover (using 8-1/2" x 11" paper). I would like to print the title and author on the spine. However, I am having trouble because of the ruler. I have discovered the "binding margin" option but the ruler still does not allow the wording to print exactly on the spine. Any suggestions? Have you turned on "snap." Have you selected center in the format text box dialog? Look at this article, it has help near the bottom. Structure your publication design using lay...

Publisher 97 and date/time print
I am designing an office card using 1997 Publisher. No matter what I do it prints day, month,year and time on every page. I have checked background and there is no text box even there to delete to stop this problem. How can I find and delete? This will be an option of your printer driver. Disable that option and your trauma will be over. -- ...

Publisher 2003 printing missing
At my school my students are creating newsletters. On random lines...on each student's printout...there are partial lines printed. Some titles don't print. Students have tried changing the size of the font, the font itself, the size of the text boxes, etc. We are always missing partial lines. It is a different place on each paper and it happens on different printers. Any suggestions? Barbmc wrote: > At my school my students are creating newsletters. On random lines...on each > student's printout...there are partial lines printed. Some titles don't > p...

Find a multiple photos on a page template for Publisher?
Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple photos without recreating the page each time I print. Why not save your page you have created as a template? File, "save as", files of type, scroll down to Publisher template. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srfaith" <srfaith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:157E95AB-1159-4889-B196-61E147E6E240@microsoft.com... > Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple > photos without recreating the page each time I print. ...

Lost contact list 04-22-10
I amusing Windows live mail...it had no problem picking up my contacts from Outlook Express. Now that I syncronized messages from my Hotmail e-mail account and my Telus email account into Windows Live, my contact list is only the two contacts from the hotmail account. All the rest are gone. They are still in the Address Book, but I cant access them How can I get it back into Windows Live Mail ??? Help please. You signed into the Hotmail account when you started Windows Live Mail. This is optional and not at all related to getting your mail. When you sign in, WLM sync...

Appointment Activities 12-05-04
Hi, It appears when an appointment passed its scheduled time, it would complete itself without user input, and disappearing from the Home\Past Due Activities view. Other activities, such as phone calls and tasks etc are OK (or it seems). Does this make sense to anyone? If yes is there a solution or workaround? Thank you for your help in advance. Tony Tony, I am getting the exact same behavior, for what unknown reason, I don't know. It's pretty ridiculous if just because the date has passed that an appointment would be autocompleted. Bob "Tony" wrote: > Hi, >...

MS Publisher 2000 continually installs
installed Office 2000 disk 1 and then MS Publisher from Disk 2. After I installed Publisher, it wants to do another install every time it is executed. What can I do to resolve this? You can get a program from the MS website called "msicu.exe" and there is a second one required for Disk 2 of Office. Read the instructions with these files carefully, and fully understand how they work, but they will/should cure your ills. Windows Installer cleaner Cd2Cleaner http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q247/6/74.asp http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q239/9/3...

[Publisher 2003] Print large format on single page?!
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on several pages.) Thanks! Frank Will your printer print a large format poster? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frank Peters" <frank123.nospam@web.de> wrote in message news:c9078d$h9b$03$1@news.t-online.com... > Hello, > > can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single > smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on > several pages.) > > Thanks! Fran...

open a publisher file wihtout publisher ?
I dont have publisher on my PC but someone sent me a file. Is there any other way to open it ? Hi chris (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I dont have publisher on my PC but someone sent me a file. || Is there any other way to open it ? No. You need Publisher. Have them convert the file to PDF using Acrobat or PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com) and send it to you. You can then use Adobe Reader to view the file. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

Problem opening publisher files over a network
I am having trouble opening publisher files over a local network. I can open other office documents contained within the same folders as those I cannot open. Suggestions? This is not an antivirus issue... I've turned them off and tried... Copy the file to your local hard drive and try again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "LJinViroqua" <LJinViroqua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090FBB11-B0DA-4A38-8224-3E9EB3A...

disappearing e-mail 04-21-10
This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some email just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other threads that say make sure you are are set to show all messages and I am. What next? "Trish1856" <pmf1856@cox.net> wrote in message news:C8EFF7C5-B8C5-4F52-8D9F-070299902F6C@microsoft.com... > This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some > email > just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other > threads that say make...

Did Publisher 2007 get left behind?
Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn't appear to be using the .pubx filetype. Publisher is Office's black sheep... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lurfys Maw" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:haql44p59ts3k3j7b9rd2nkldnliqrk9qd@4ax.com... > Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was > done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn'...

Publisher 2000 will not open all files.
My hard drive went down and had to be replaced. I re-installed Microsoft Publisher 2000 version 6.0 The only version I have ever had or used. I copied my publisher files onto the new hard drive and since then Publisher has opened some files with no problems. Others (approx:50%=) open on a blank page with a message (Box) that says, within it, 'Publisher cannot open files from a different version.' What different version, I have only had the one. I would appreciate some help here as I have a large numer of files that Pulisher will not let me access. Regards. -- Oldsteve, Silver Sur...

Service Calendar 02-22-06
Is there a way to print the Service Calendar? Either by day, week, or month, or in any fashion at all? Why doesn't the Service Calendar show in the Outlook Client? And, if I have the Outlook client loaded and Outlook launched, the Servcie Calendar doesn't show up in the Web client. Thanks! Service Calendar UI doesn't show up in the UI by design. The interface doesn't play well in the reduced space that Outlook gives us and adds another logical "Calendar". That can be changed, however, by manipulating the sitemap outlook properties. Just make sure not ...

Microsoft Publisher 2002 #2
I am trynig to install Microsoft Publisher 2002 from CDROM. I am browse the CD and run the following file: "E:\publisher 2002\Microsoft Publisher XP 2002\Publisher XP\Pub.msi" Error 25506 appears saying "Microsoft Publisher 2002 requires updated system files not detected on the computer. You must install the Systems Files Update prior to installing Publisher. C:\Program Files\Coomon Files\System\ADO\MSODOR15.DLL is version 2.10.3711.3 wehn we require version 2.50.4403.4." Can anyone please help me on this? Thank you in anticipation. Have you called Microsoft? I ...

Publisher 2002 file conversion error in Publisher 2003 printing
I have a file created and saved in Publisher 2002. The file is saved as a booklet to print on a tabloid paper. The file is fine when I look at it in print preview and print it using publisher 2002. However, when I open it in Publisher 2003 it appears fine unless I print preview or print it. The Publisher 2003 printing has graphic duplicates on several pages and leaves off items on other pages. Can you suggest a fix so I will be able to use Publisher 2003. I am running a new Dell XPS m170 with Office 2003 loaded. Thanks. I'd suggest an updated printer driver. Do you have objec...

Publisher does not see printer
Publisher wont see my printer at work ever since I used my printer at home to touch up a few menus. Windows sees the work printer (a canon) and is set as the default printer and I can print in all programs except Publisher with the canon . I can print in Publisher with my home printer (a Dell) with no problems. When I go to print a doc in Publisher the printer doesn't show up in the drop down menu in Publisher. I am using Win 7 and Publisher is a trial version with three weeks left until activation. Thx Jim Publisher saves all printer information with each publication. ...

Date and Time 05-14-10
I have cells in a worksheet that are formatted as date but still show as date and time. How do I pull out the time. E.g. 04/07/2009 1:00:00 AM I have tried the =left() and also =right () formulas with no luck. Date and time are just numbers underneath the formatting. 04/07/2009 1:00:00 AM is 39910.04167 Format the cell to General to see that number. Use Data>Text to Columns and delimit by decimal point. In third step choose the right hand column and "Skip" Finish Re-format the cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 14 May 2010 14:30:0...

Make Publisher open with my standard document
I'm tired of having to dig through all the templates to find an 8.5 x 11 document template! I am a home user and everything I do is based on 8.5 x 11 paper. Is it possible to make Publisher open DIRECTLY to this choice and not open to the Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2007 template list? Thanks a million! K When I start Publisher it opens to a blank 8�"x11" worksheet. I use Publisher 2000 but the following my solve your puzzle. Start Publisher Select Tools Options Uncheck "Use catalog at startup." -- Don - Publisher 2000� ...

Crystal Reports Problem 06-30-04
Hi, This is a new error for me and I'm stumped. When i try to generate a report, the report window opens and then where the data is supposed to be I get the following message: "Information is needed before this report can be processed" Anybody seen this before? Kind regards Frans Hi John, Thanks for that info. Luckily I found the problem and it was simply that the crystal services had been started under another account. I had created an account for CRM specifically, and then that crystal services logon was changed to localhost. I changed it back to the original acco...

Query help please 04-08-10
I have two combo boxes. Location and Super1 The location box lets you select a location where a staff member is working at.For example U3 B-days. The Super1 box lets you select their supervisor who works U3 B-days. As it stands right now it will work. The problem is that it will show all Supervisors through out the whole place. I found a way where I can select from the Location box where it will pull up just the supervisors for that location in the Super1 box. That works so far so good. Now, where the problem comes in is when the staff member is a supervisor. For example: Staf...

Customizations 03-10-06
Hi, using the "customization" in "Settings" showed me an "E-mail" entity, althought there is no way to setup where to display it ("Areas that display this entity") and I'd like to find out how to adapt this!! Thanks for your helpfull reply, SturE Email enitity is a type od Activity, there is no way to modify display area for activities in user interface. You can try to modify sitemap.xml, but you will need some knowledge... "Sture Van de moortel" wrote: > Hi, > > using the "customization" in "Settings" ...

Pictures in Publisher 2003 not showing.Why?
The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing. Does anyone have the same problem? I know the pictures are there, they just will not show on the screen. View, pictures, detailed display. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Holly B" <Holly B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD81B67-6937-49CE-9609-8028E41DA68F@microsoft.com... > The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing. Does > anyone have the same problem? I know the pictures are ther...

mail merge with postcards in publisher
I made a postcard to send out to new buisnesses. I am making an address list in mail merge When I go through mail merge wizard I complete all the steps but no addresses print please help Kelly Hi kphoto4u (kphoto4u@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I made a postcard to send out to new buisnesses. I am making an || address list in mail merge When I go through mail merge wizard I || complete all the steps but no addresses print please help Kelly 1. Which version of Publisher are you using? 2. What is the database format you are using for your mailmerge? -- Brian ...