Product URL

We are integrated with Great Plains.  Options on the product screen are
grayed out unless signed on as integration user.  I want to be able to use
the URL field on the product screen.  I read on knowledge base that there is
a fix for this.  I installed fix on server and client.  URL field is still
grayed out on product screen.  Does anyone know how I can get this field to
be an active link.  Would like sales people to be able to click on this link
and see a picture of product.  Any help appreciated.
Wendi
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

crm 3.0
We put item serial numbers in the Invoice Products and print them on the Invoices. I would like to be able to view and search ALL Invoice Products to find them based on the Serial Numbers. Product Invoice [x] box is disabled in customize entity. How can I change this to enable so that the entities can easily be part of the Services menu? Our system is highly customized so I will accept any ideas or suggestions. ...

URL Access, weird behavior
We are using URL access to a report server and it does work,but here is the issue: On first run, if I use the following URL: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/Reportserver?/MyReporting/All+Employees&rs:Command=Render&rs:Format=HTML4.0&rc:Toolbar=false&rc:Parameters=true&dbName=MyDatabase - It works fine. The report renders, but the toolbar isn't viewable. Then if I run the same URL, in the same browser, except change the toolbar=true, it works fine and the toolbar is viewable. However, if I close all my browsers, open a new browser, paste in the original...

Uninstall and recover product key
The hard drive on my computer needs to be replaced. How can I uninstall Office 2004 and recover the product key so I can reuse it when I put in my new drive? MacOffice doesn't act like that. You just reuse the CD key, which you should still have on the case/paperwork that came with the program. Since it doesn't have activation, there's no problem with this. To remove the program from your computer, but not your data, use the Remove Office tool (in apps/office 2004/additional tools) On 8/30/05 7:35 AM, "ameadow@gmail.com" wrote: > The hard drive on my computer ...

Suggestions for Product Setup for an ISP
Can anyone offer advice on how to setup the product catalog for an ISP? I don't see a way to specify setup fees and monthly recurring fees. Is there a way to setup a monthly recurring invoice? ...

Product catalog & services--where are they?
I'm new to CRM and setting up a test server/client situation. Everything appears to have installed OK, have done this couple of times even. Clicking on Microsoft CRM in ADv Managment I do not see the Product catalog or Service settings. I have seen them on different test installs but never initially. What needs to be enabled for these to be seen? Why can't a Sales manager add Products? Have never been able to get any Manager role to add products. On a different test setup I could only add products from the server while logged on as administrator, that can't be right, i...

Advance Find Order Product
Using Advance Find, is there a way to search Orders that have both Order Product A AND Order Product B? I can easily find Orders that have either Order Product A or Order Product B, but can't seem to make it look for both. Thank you, Adam Three Day Bump. Hi, Don't have CRM in front of me, but try this: Create advanced find with 2 lines using the same field. Select both lines, group as 'AND'. Should work. Good luck, Bertil "AdamEdmonds" wrote: > Three Day Bump. Ok. I tried that and got no results back even though I saw at least two that fit my query. ...

Can't access URLs in messages
I'm not able to click on a URL embedded in an email message that I receive and go to the link. What do I need to change and how do I do it? Thanks Judy <jgoggin@civicventures.org> wrote: > I'm not able to click on a URL embedded in an email > message that I receive and go to the link. What do I > need to change and how do I do it? Try this. In IE, click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings -- Brian Tillman ...

Products/Services Table
I am using Access 2007. I have a database for my Products/Services industry. I have a table containing my products/services, as well as a Work Order Form that is linked to the Products/services table from which I can choose via drop down the products that I am selling to that customer. The Product/services table contains 3 fields; Product, Cost & Price. The Work Order Form also contains those three fields, and when I choose a product from the drop down, the corresponding Price field fills in as well. Now, sometimes (after bargaining of course!) I want to change the price for ...

Can a field from Non-Great Plains "product" be added to Report Wri
Hi, I am working on modifying the AR Historical Aged Trial Balance report in Great Plains. There is a one field I need on my report from a non-Great Plains "product", Wennsoft Job Cost to be specific. Wennsoft's Job Cost contains a field called "Job Name" and I want to put that on my GP AR aging trial balance. The problem is when I go into Report Writer and select product "Great Plains", I cannot create table relationships with the product "Wennsoft" to establish the link. Does anyone know how I can pull this Wennsoft field onto my AR Aging ...

product key/registration issue
I was trying to install Money Plus Delux which I suppose went fine, but when I tried to enter the product key to register within the requisit # of days the numbers and letters didn't fit in the boxes. If anyone has had this issue, please let me know. I would certainly like to start the new year without setting fire crackers off in my computer.. thanks Copy all the letters and paste them into the first box. This is a "known issue" with users who run with non-standard system font size. "kelnblaze" <kelnblaze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

All URL's are redirected
My daughter has an XP Home machine that is behaving strangely to the point that it is unusable. There are a number of symptoms including slow performance but one of the most annoying is that when she types a URL into IE she is always redirected to another Web site. My first assumption was a virus but she has a current version of McAfee installed. Any suggestions about how to diagnose and fix this problem? I realize I have provided very little information. If you need more details let me know what you need and I will try to get it. Thanks. Bazsl wrote: > My daughter has an ...

Is this a bug with Win 2003? Trying to load a URL in a browser...
Hi. I'm working on a C++ app on Windows XP and have the following code: HlinkNavigateString(NULL, urlString); HlinkNavigateString opens a browser and loads the page specified by "urlString". This works fine on Windows XP, but *not* on Windows 2003. On Windows 2003, HlinkNavigateString doesn't return S_OK, but instead some huge negative number. The documentation says HlinkNavigateString should work for Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95 or above. I've also tried doing: "ShellExecute(NULL, NULL, urlString, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);" But again, ShellExecute al...

product registration
How do I register MS Money 2004 online? I'm not sure what, if anything, you will gain by doing so, but have you tried File|Register...??? "Tracey" <hrdirector@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:089101c38c7a$0c9c1440$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I register MS Money 2004 online? ...

What control is best to use when displaying a url to a jpg file
Hi I have a string that is representing a url to a jpg file and the image to this file should be displayed in a suitable control. What control do you recomment to use ? //Tony On Apr 18, 4:37=A0pm, "Tony Johansson" <johansson.anders...@telia.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have a string that is representing a url to a jpg file and the image to > this file should be displayed in a suitable control. > What control do you recomment to use ? > > //Tony This may help... http://www.vcskicks.com/image-from-url.php Regards, Pasan Indeewara ...

Email URLs don't turn blue and underline
I just upgraded to Win 7 64 bit and had to reinstall Office 2007 enterprise edition. When I write an email and either type in a web address or copy and paste and address from the IE address bar the address does not hyperlink, turn blue or underline. I have been doing this for years and the email format is HTML and I press the space bar and or hit enter after typing the URL. It just doesn't work. I can right click and then click on hyperlink and make a hyperlink that way but that is a lot of work. I ran the Office diagnostics and setup repair but it still doesn't work....

How do I set up a URL address to send and recieve e mail?
I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e mail from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. -- Thank You James P Murphy Outlook's WebDav (HTTP) protocol doesn't support HTTPS urls. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050322.htm -- "J Murphy" <JMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D0201CB-113B-44C6-946B-206C3AAF069D@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e > mail > from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. > -- > Thank You...

Reporting back crashes in MFC-based products
Hello, We have a product written in MFC using Visual Studio 7.1. We are now planning to implement a feature that will detect a crash and report to us the cause of the crash and other meaningful information. The plan is to provide something similar to Window's error reporting tool. I found a 3rd party tool for Delphi that instruments the source code. When the program crashes, it provides information like the name of the function, module etc.. Is there something similar that I can use with MFC? The other option is to use MFC's Structured Exception Handling and try to get a memory dump...

How can I set a column equate a product of two columns?
How can I set a column equate a product of two columns? For example, I need put the product of column A and B to column C, So that when I input numbers to A and B, I can get their product in column C ( C=A*B) thanks! =A1*B1 or =PRODUCT(A1:B1) then copy down -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "z" <z@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23k2HP0tDIHA.5328@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How can I set a column equate a product of two columns? > For example, I need put the product of column A and B to column C, So that > when I input numbers to A and B, I can get their pr...

Finding Product Key
Hello, Is there a way finding out the product key within XP? I have a Laptop I want to reinstall on and will need to activate it. Thank you for your help and God Bless, Mark A. Sam "Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@EmEssEn.Com> wrote in message news:OQP4F3G0KHA.1236@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a way finding out the product key within XP? I have a Laptop I > want to reinstall on and will need to activate it. > > Thank you for your help and God Bless, > > Mark A. Sam > If the computer the Office software is...

Set Opportunity Product UOM automatically
Hi, Is it possible if the user enters the product name on Opportunity product form, the uom associated to the product will be inserted automatically? How to do that? Thx, Carrie Hi Carrie, if there is only one UoM for all the opportunity products, you may want to write a client script to setup the UoM field as the GUID of the desired UoM once the product is selected. i.e. on the Product field's OnChange Event. GUID for the UoM can be looked up in SQL directly. If products have different UoMs, you may have to create a soap request and call the CRM webservice to get the possible Uo...

Live URL links in excel
Hi, Is there a way to deactivate live URL links in an Excel s/s? I am working with a s/s presently that has many fields containing live URL links - and inadvertently am constantly triggering them .... Don- Two things you could do: 1. When you click on each cell, click and hold the click down for a second or so, and the link will not activate, and allow you to select the cell. 2. Use a macro to remove the hyperlinks (but leave the text in the cell). To do this, open the VBA editor (Alt + F11), insert a blank VBA module (Insert, Module), and copy and paste the following code into the mod...

Error Adding Product to Opportunity
Hi All, I'm getting an error when I attempt to add a product to an opportunity. I click on the button "New Opportunity Products" but see an error in the browser window below, then an Error Report pops up and this is the message (below). Any help is greatly appreciated! Ross Error: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>&#39;crmForm.pricelevelid.DataValue&#39; is null or not an object</Message> <Line>66</Line> <URL&g...

Change "product licensed to"
Hi, A user who just went through a very bitter divorce wants to change the "This produce is licensed to" name on the splash screen when Outlook XP opens. I can't find a string in the registry. Anyone know how to alter this? GaryK Open Word, Tools->Options->User. Change it from there and it will take effect on all programs. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Gar...

adding html link to a pdf download product
I am new to website design and have only taught myself publisher over the last few weeks, and have put together a nice website. I chose Publisher as I didn't want to get too invoved in a html intensive design program. However I am stuck on how I add a html link to the pdf of my e-book which I am selling. And all the associate processes. I've been searching the web for ages but to no avail... Can someone help me? ..in layman's language please :-) Cheers Mand x Reference: Including external files in a Publisher web http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80...

MS Office Product CD key will not work, any solutions
Just purchased a new 17" iMac with Jaguar (OS 10.3) and am attempting to install MS Office for Mac, v X that I already had from a previous purchase and installation. When attempting to run the software on the new machine, it will not accept the Product Key CD code number to open any of the programs. Any recommendations? On 6/5/04 14:55, in article 18c8401c44b3f$7e8477d0$a001280a@phx.gbl, "Keith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just purchased a new 17" iMac with Jaguar (OS 10.3) and am attempting > to install MS Office for Mac, v X that I alr...