Problems with Outlook hanging (possibly CRM1.2 problem)

Hi,

Apologies for the cross posting, but I'm not sure which is th ebest
newsgroup to help...

I'm Running a server with SBS 2003 & exchange. Installed CRM1.2 (at the
moment it's only on the server & I can access via the web). I've not yet
installed the Outlook client on my laptop.

The problem is that I've been experiencing major "hangup" problems when
connecting my laptop to the server. Everything works fine until I open up
Outlook, then, although I an "ping" the server I am unable to access it
either from Outlook to synchronise emails, etc or look at the files on the
server through "My Computer" or windows explorer.

To say that this is frustrating is an understatement! So I wondered whether
anyone else had experienced similar issues & could suggest a fix.

Whilst I wonder whether CRM1.2 is part of the problem (hence my posting this
message here), we installed CRM in October last year ('though haven't been
using it as yet!) & the problems "appeared" to start just before Christmas.
So, whilst my brain says the one shouldn't be a cause of the other, I
thought that I would check

Regards
Colin Foster

0