Problem with MS CRM Token in sending email from comaigne.

Hello,

I have a problem with executing campaigns in MS CRM. I added a marketing
list to campaigns activities and sending mail merge email to all my clients.

Emails which were sending from mail merge (use word) do not have a MS CRM
token in their subject. So answers are not automatically linked to campaign
activity.

In my MS CRM system settings dialog box I set option email tracking for
enabled and I don’t have problem with sending email form MS CRM.

Any suggestions? Thx for your help.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Recieve Mail Before Sending

MS Money 95 data files

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Border problems

Incoming email slow to come in

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Excel Problem

Is there a way to schedule a email to send out at a certain time?
I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm which should be 8am also. Please help! "Grace" <Grace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1395D87B-2982-4800-8522-165781125E6A@microsoft.com... >I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. > For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm > which should be 8am also. Please help! The Sent time and the delivery time are completely separate. The Sent time that people will see w...