problem with contacts on sfo

Hi,

I have installed SFO and now all is well (thanx for your
help)except contacts:
MS CRM contact records are not created as Microsoft
Outlook Contacts

the  user is a member of the Local Administrator's group
MS CRM 1.2
win server 2003

0
neto
8/4/2004 2:45:48 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You have to synchronize for the contacts in Outlook and CRM to synch
up........

in SFO, click tools >> synchronize

-Gary

"neto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have installed SFO and now all is well (thanx for your
> help)except contacts:
> MS CRM contact records are not created as Microsoft
> Outlook Contacts
>
> the  user is a member of the Local Administrator's group
> MS CRM 1.2
> win server 2003

0
Gary
8/4/2004 6:04:47 PM
Contacts are synched when you go through the Go Offline process in the SFO
client.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:45:48 -0700, "neto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I have installed SFO and now all is well (thanx for your
help)except contacts:
MS CRM contact records are not created as Microsoft
Outlook Contacts

the  user is a member of the Local Administrator's group
MS CRM 1.2
win server 2003

0
Matt
8/4/2004 6:16:23 PM
Have you gone offline yet?  They won't get pushed into Outlook until you go offline.

"neto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<c08f01c47a31$bb0e4fc0$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> Hi,
>
> I have installed SFO and now all is well (thanx for your
> help)except contacts:
> MS CRM contact records are not created as Microsoft
> Outlook Contacts
>
> the  user is a member of the Local Administrator's group
> MS CRM 1.2
> win server 2003
0
shannon
8/4/2004 9:41:09 PM
Hello,
I went trough the Go offline process but it still don't
work
help!!!

0
anonymous
8/5/2004 8:11:59 AM
Can you provide more detail about what exactly is happening (or isn't
happening)?

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:11:59 -0700, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Hello,
I went trough the Go offline process but it still don't
work
help!!!

0
Matt
8/5/2004 5:42:26 PM
In mscrm web client, i have contacts but in sfo i don't
see this contacts

0
anonymous

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Hyperlink problem #3

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Problem with Database Wizard

Contacts Search

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

TABSTOP problem
I have a dialog where in depending on the selection from a combo box, the controls below are going to be different. For doing this I have put a static control in the place where I am going to show different controls. I have created different dialog templates for each option. Consider the case of particular option, say "MySQL". Corresponding to this option, there is a dialog in resource, the style of which is child and no border. I have added a class for this dialog called CMySQLDialog. Inside CMySQLDialog there is a function called CreateFromStatic which takes parent and ID as parame...