Problem since upgrading to CRM 1.2

Ever since we upgrade to CRM 1.2 we can no longer create new leads,
contacts, accounts, etc. When you try it opens the new window to add in but
nothing appears except a message saying that an Error has occured and either
Try Again or Close. We can create new activities however.

We have checked the event logs on the CRM server and nothing shows up. Does
anyone have any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

0
Jim
12/24/2003 1:32:47 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_2EAA34F1

hi Jim,

When you recieve the warning box that says Try Again or Close, do you have
a More Info button?  What is the message?

Thanks,
Nick
Microsoft
------=_NextPart_0001_2EAA34F1

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 hi Jim,
\par
\par When you recieve the warning box that says Try Again or Close, do you have a More Info button?  What is the message?
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Nick
\par Microsoft
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_2EAA34F1--

0
njohnson

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

upgrade from mac office to pc?

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Exchange update problem

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Please ignore #2

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

error on upgrade: ID 4386

Border problems