Printing/viewing Activities

1.  We need a way to be able to quickly and easily print multiple
activities/emails.

For example in outlook you select the email and press print and all of the
details will print out each on its own page.

2.  Need a way to quickly view the contents of the activities - like a
preview screen.  Users are having to open each email in crm to see the
details and this takes too much time.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0769fba0-1acd-441e-8dd0-baabeccce698&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Alternatively, the report: Account Summary does display and print all
activities with a preview of the contents of each email/activity for a
selected account(s).
--
Tad Thompson

"Heather" wrote:

> 1.  We need a way to be able to quickly and easily print multiple
> activities/emails.
>
> For example in outlook you select the email and press print and all of the
> details will print out each on its own page.
>
> 2.  Need a way to quickly view the contents of the activities - like a
> preview screen.  Users are having to open each email in crm to see the
> details and this takes too much time.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0769fba0-1acd-441e-8dd0-baabeccce698&dg=microsoft.public.crm
Can anyone tell me how to read the email body with SQL query (and thereafter,
a report)? I've bashed this around but it seems to allude me.

--
.. . . . . . . Grizz

"Tad Thompson" wrote:

> Alternatively, the report: Account Summary does display and print all
> activities with a preview of the contents of each email/activity for a
> selected account(s).
> --
> Tad Thompson
>

> "Heather" wrote:
>
> > 1.  We need a way to be able to quickly and easily print multiple
> > activities/emails.
> >
> > For example in outlook you select the email and press print and all of the
> > details will print out each on its own page.
> >
> > 2.  Need a way to quickly view the contents of the activities - like a
> > preview screen.  Users are having to open each email in crm to see the
> > details and this takes too much time.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0769fba0-1acd-441e-8dd0-baabeccce698&dg=microsoft.public.crm

Printing presentation without animations
How do I print a presentation without the animations I have in it? I think the in built option to do this went after 2000. Shyam Pillai has a free addin Capture Show which will do it though. http://skp.mvps.org/cshow.htm -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Maureen D." wrote: > How do I print a presentation without the animations I have in it? ...

how do i print an A3 poster using 2 A4 sheets
When I select A3 portrait as the page size for a poster how do I get it to print on two A4 sheets. Publisher wants to print on 4 tiled sheets When tiling, Publisher will compute space for overlapping; when selecting your Page setup select Horizontal. Also, you'll need to either crop a bit or resize your poster a bit to have it fit on two A4 sheets. I have to thank you for giving me the nudge to look for and find a chart of paper sizes. http://www.dpandi.com/paper/index.html -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "TedM" <TedM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Highlighting the active row with special colour
Hi there Is there a macro that highlights the whole active row (not only the active cell) that the cursor is in, in an Excel worksheet? Thanks Raj Highlight it in a particular colour, I meant... that would move along when I would move the cursor onto another row.... "Raj Mazumdar" wrote: > Hi there > > Is there a macro that highlights the whole active row (not only the active > cell) that the cursor is in, in an Excel worksheet? > > Thanks > > Raj Try this '---------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Workshe...

Activities don't show up until we hit the refresh button
Hello all, We upgraded from 3 to 4 and it appears that the upgrade did not complete successfuly, but the users used the system. Everything appears to be working well except for a couple of strange things like when we create an activity the activity does not appear until we hit the Refresh button, going to history and coming back does not fix the issue, only the refresh button any quick fix on this one? thanks ...

How to monitor wireless switch activity?
Hello, how do I monitor activity of the wireless switch on my laptop? Is there an interface that can be monitored via 'RegisterDeviceNotification()'? Basically, I want my application to know if/when the user disable the wireless subsystem on the laptop. Thanks, Rick On some Windows versions you could use the WlanRegisterNotificationFunction and look for power setting change. Good luck, Thomas F. Divine http://www.pcausa.com "rf" <rf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92259E46-401E-4B44-B286-1D6998B83467@microsoft.com... &...

Messages stuck in Queue with status Active and eventually fail.
I have an exchange 2000 server with SP3. The scenario is this; Everything has been functioning great except emailing to AOL, so I setup a smart host to use our ISP's smtp server. Well, they are getting flagged as open relay and the mail is rejected. So I had them setup a reverse dns lookup for our IP so I could send mail directly. I found a site that allows me to check RBL's and we came up good on about 25 of them, so we aren't black listed. Now we can email aol users without any problems, but all of a sudden, I can't get the server to deliver mail to other exchang...

Crazy printing ...
I'm using XP (SP2) and XP Office. This includes Publisher 2003. I'm using a Canon S200 printer. This was previously attached to another computer running Win98SE. There were no printing problems. I installed it to the XP system using the Canon CD. Now however it goes crazy when I use Publisher. I'm trying to print a booklet, two A5 pages on a single A4 sheet. Everything pans out in Print Preview. When I print however, all sorts of crazy things happen. It shrinks the text to nothing. It prints portrait instead of landscape. And more. Whatever I tell it to do, it ignores. As far a...

Clip Art won't print #2
My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print. Actually, no clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is the one that I was using when I discovered this. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thanks. Are you using updated drivers? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577191CD...

Help, can't shrink to fit so art prints on 1 page!
Working on a large banner, and want to share it with my team for review. Original file is 15mg, too large to send, and making a .pdf results in 45 pages of tiled images. Other desktop publishing software allows you to select a "fit to one page" or "scale" option so your image is reduced to one legal or letter sized sheet of paper. I can't even print this out to walk around and show my co-workers for comment. So - making a .pdf doesn't work, selecting Reduce then Fit to Paper Size won't work, asking to scale this to 20% won't work, printing to Offic...

2-Sided Printing: HP Photosmart D7300 Series. Right edge of image clipped off, won't allow manual feed #2
We are wasting tons of paper trying to print a "booklet" 2 sided. Printer: HP Photosmart D7300 Paper 8.5x11 Booklet 5.5 x 8.5 Printer set at landscape Ran 2-side configuration wizard. Did all paper feeds (numbers and circles) When attempting to print, right side is clipped off No prompts appear to turn paper over. When printer is set to BORDERLESS, the full right side of image appears, but left side of page is trimmed off. "fit image to paper" option vanishes. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. How many pages? Is the print preview correct? I only know how I...

alter default view for operations
I'd like to just see parameter types, not names. I don't want to see: methodName( in request : LongRequestObjectName ) : ResponseObjectName I'd like to see: methodName( LongRequestObjectName ) : ResponseObjectName -------------- Justin ...

Combined view of inboxes. How?
Hi all, I just came back to outlook after years. I'm testing the 2010 beta and god, I'm impressed. One thing though I would like but can't achive; In the favoutites pane, you can set up favourite inbox so you can have a quick glance at what's going on on your favourite account. Great, but I would like to be able to have all inboxes in that place. To be specific, I want all the folders etc as they are now but want to be able to preview all incoming mail from many accounts by clicking just one button. I don't want it to move and merge emails from many inboxes ...

Calendar Views
I was wondering if there was a way to get the monthly calendar to not show mondays but more importantly to expand the saturday and sunday into there own boxes. No, you cannot hide Mondays. To get the full display of the weekend days, right click in an empty area of the calendar and select Other Settings. Uncheck "Compress Weekend Days." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.grou...

View Tasks in calendar?
Outlook 2003 Can I? I don't mean in that seperate display on the right. Thanks... Bob Only if you create items in your calendar folder either manually or with = a tool like Taskline. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message = news:JK4xh.6009$gJ1.4000@newsfe17.lga... > Outl...

view multiple public calendars
We have seven public folders set up as calendar for room appointments. How can we view them side by side as shared calendars? The only way I can think of implementing this is to set up 7 user accounts and share their calendars. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com version of outlook? if 2003 or 2007, add them to the public folder favorites and they'll be in the calendar list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipst...

Not able to view activities
Hi, I have a MS CRM 3.0 VPC running. I have allocated 1GB memory as recommended. However, whenever I try opening Activities(any entity for that matter), it is throwing an error dialog "An error has occured. For more information, contact you system administrator." I checked the event viewer, but there is no information about any error/exception. I searched for the CRM log, but couldn't locate it. Pls help me fix this issue. Thanks and Regards, Mahalax. ...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

printing #2
i am trying to print a flyer that has a picture i created myself. what i did was make a square, put 4 separate lines on top of it, then put the same square (except made it somewhat transparent by way of the fill options) and put it on top of it to so it would be transparent enough to be able to see a hint of the lines underneath...however, when I print it, it does not print what i see...it prints a the full solid background as if it were not transparent. how can i print it with the transparent effect i want? >-----Original Message----- >Stephanie what version of Publisher are y...

Unable to Print Timesheets in BP
We recently installed BP, PDK and Great Plains. We are experiencing significant difficulty in printing the beautiful looking timesheet that displays when hitting the "Print" button in Business Portal. The timesheet data basically bleeds off of the right hand side of the page even on legal. Has anyone experienced the same issue? We are required to submit timesheets to our customers withour invoices. I wish these were formated with the weeks in two one week rows rather than one two week period all the way accross. And that it fit on letter sized paper! What we currently ...

Can't view OWA internally
I am unable to view the OWA internally unless I VPN to someone then I can view it. Externally I can view it just fine. Any ideas would be appreciated. How are you attempting to access OWA internally? Are you typing http://servername/exchange, or are you typing a name that has been registered in external DNS? What do you mean when you say you VPN to someone and then view it? You shouldn't need to VPN to anything if you are attached to the same physical network that your Exchange server is on. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Kyle S" <KyleS@discussions.micr...

Remnants of Active Directory Connector
I have been using MS Excahnge Best Practice Analyzer for a few months now. I recently upgraded from Exchange 2000 to 2003. I ran the analyzer and it states that I have an orphaned connection agreement, an old connection agreement version, public folder agreements and a disabled connection agreement. After I upgraded from 5.5 to 2000, my domain controller where this ADC was, crashed and we rebuilt it without the ADC because i didn't need it anymore being on Exchange 2000. I since deleted the exchange reference in Sites and Services, but the message still shows. Does anyone have an id...

Save data before printing
Hello all, An acquiantence is programming in Excel 2003 and has a sheet where theuser enters receipt data. When he is done, he clicks a boton to copythe data from the sheet to another in tabular form withinthe same workbook. What he needs to do is to implement a lock so that the user can't print out the receipt until after he has clicked the boton. His button click event code is the following: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Copy data to BD2 sheet Sheets("BD2").Unprotect With Sheets("BD2").Range("A1000&qu...

list view problems
hi all basically I have a few questions CListViews that I'm trying to use: 1. are the rows uniform in height, and rowheight cant be adjusted? 2. How can I set column width as per my wish. i tried SetColumnWidth and LVCOLUMN structure 3. is there a setting so users cannot resize the column or in other words make column width fixed? Thanks a lot. Harish 1. There are several ways by which you can set the row height of a list control. Create an owner-draw list control and handle the WM_MEASUREITEM message, and set the itemHeight attribute of LPMEASUREITEM struct. Create a C...

Viewing multiple excell spreadsheets on the task bar
Why is it that when I have 3 or more excell spreadsheets open they are not all listed on my task bar the only way I can get to them is by going to the window button and selecting the one I want to see, I want to be able to ALT TAB between them and they are not listing them for me in the task bar only the current one I have open? Are you using XP? Sounds like that feature of XP which groups several windows of one application into one spot on the task bar. There may be a way to shut this off in taskbar properties. Click on the task bar and select properties. "Megan" wrote: ...

viewing unreconciled and downloaded transactions
I have Money 03 and want to be able to view unreconciled transactions, along with unapproved downloaded transactions. The problem is that Money automatically marks all my downloaded transactions as reconciled, even if I haven't approved them yet. My only two options are to view unreconciled transactions (which allows me to see only manually entered trans), and to view unnaproved transactions (which allows me to only view the downloaded entries). Is there a way of preventing the downloaded entries from being automatically reconciled? ...