Printing Quotes 12-13-04

In MS CRM, to print quotes you merge your quote to a Word document template,
using the Sales for Outlook client.  With this template, I can dress up a
quote to have a specific look and feel.

I also see how, once you open a quote in CRM how you can perform a generic
"print" of the quote, but nothing fancy.  In fact, you can't, as I understand
it, modify this report.

What if I don't have a Sales for Outlook client and I want to print a quote
-- dressed up?  How is that being accomplished.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you do not use Sales for Outlook client it is only possible
to create a new report( with crystal report) for your quotas.

--
Christian

support@mscrm-addons.com
www.mscrm-addons.com
Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
    GroupCalendar,
    ActivitySummary,
    Outlook-Forms for SFO,..

"Bob Houdeshell" <Bob Houdeshell@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:2FB44460-9766-4FB7-BBFA-39BB9BB1AB1B@microsoft.com...
> In MS CRM, to print quotes you merge your quote to a Word document
template,
> using the Sales for Outlook client.  With this template, I can dress up a
> quote to have a specific look and feel.
>
> I also see how, once you open a quote in CRM how you can perform a generic
> "print" of the quote, but nothing fancy.  In fact, you can't, as I
understand
> it, modify this report.
>
> What if I don't have a Sales for Outlook client and I want to print a
quote
> -- dressed up?  How is that being accomplished.

0
Support

PowerPoint 2007 / 2003 "Compare & Merge" crosswalk?
I cannot find the "Compare and Merge Presentations" function on 2007. The tutorial says some of 2003 functions were lost, and you should check with online help. Have not been able to locate anything equivalent or close in 2007. That feature was removed from PPT 2007. It's back (and better) in PPT 2010, though. PPT 2010 is in beta right now. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com "Confused Presentor" <Confused Presentor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0436F244-FE21-449D-9F85-F02788E0BFE0@microsoft.com... > I canno...

=AND($B$12<>"",$B$12<TODAY()+60) What does the <> mean in this?
Formula above has <> and then the double quotes. In the context of the cell B12, what does the <> mean and does the Double Quotes mean, the current cell of B13 will be "nothing" in the cell? Just a little confused, haven't run across this formula, yet. <> means not equal to "" means blank (or empty) B12<>"" means B12 is not equal to blank (or empty) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Cbeckwith" <Cbeckwith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4845E5E7-CE55-4274-BF2A-55338AB19A34@microsoft.com...

Cannot hide column "cannot shift objects off sheet"
When I try to hide a column with the regular procedure (select the column, Format, Column, Hide) I get the message "Cannot shift objects off sheet" and the column doesn't hide. What does this mean and why is it happening? Thanks, Alan -- achidsey Hi Achidsey, See MSKB article # 211769: 'Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in Excel' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211769 --- Regards, Norman "achidsey" <chidsey2@hotmail.com(notmorespam)> wrote in message news:23783FC5-52E4-4326-A1...

select sheets for printing
Can anyone tell me how to select sheets in a workbook based on a cell value for printing? I have many sheets, I want to select all the sheets that have a value greater than 0 in C2 for printing, which I guess will then go something like: ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Thanks in advance for help Benny bennyob, try this, Sub Print_sheets() 'will print sheet with a vavle >0 in C2 For Each Sheet In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets Sheet.Activate If Range("C2").Value > 0 Then 'use this to test and comment out below ActiveSheet.PrintPreview 'use thi...

Question regarding how to search a column and print a row(s)
Hello, I have a spreadsheet consisting of 15 columns and 100 rows. I would like to search a column for a specific string or based on some other criteria (e.g., > 150) and for columns meeting the desired criteria, I would like to print the entire row (all columns) within the same worksheet or on a new worksheet. Can this be done using one or more formulas but without getting into VB or fancy macros? Can this be done period? I'm looking for something that searches the column using the same or similar approach as the "sumif" function but instead of summing the specif...

Publisher Printing Very Slow
I recently got a new printer. Now any publisher doc I print, even in fast draft, it takes 2-3 minutes to print. It doesn't matter if it is clip art or just black text. All other Office programs print quickly. My printer is a Brother MFC-5840CN All-in-one. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks, Blue ...

How do I print a select number of address records from Access
I'm trying to print just a select number of records for a mailing that I'm doing. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks. On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:23:04 -0800, robbie6 <robbie6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm trying to print just a select number of records for a mailing that I'm >doing. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks. Create a Query based on the table containing the addresses (and perhaps other tables). View the query's Properties (with the View menu item, or rightclick the background behind the table icons and sele...

CacheExpirationPolicy="Sliding"
I have defined my ObjectDataSource as: <asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjDataSourceMultiEditGridView" runat="server" EnableCaching="true" CacheDuration="30" CacheExpirationPolicy="Sliding" SelectMethod="GetRecordsByAccount" TypeName="GL.BudgetPeriods" > My GridView has thousands of records and is using Paging: <cc2:MultiEditGridView ID="MultiEditGridView" runat="server" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="12" EnableViewState="false" AllowSorting="False" Auto...

print number of update records through sql job
I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 millions records. I have schedule this through sqljob. I'm looking over sql example to check for update records and gives a output and quit the jobs if no update records. Thanks in advance sqlnovice (sqlnovice@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a > churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 > millions records. I have schedule this...

Pivot tables #12
Is it possible to insert a calculated field that is the absolute valu of an already existing calculated field. i.e I have a list of value that are both positive and negative in a pivot table and I would lik to sort the list by the absolute value each number -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Create a calculated field that uses the ABS function, and refers to the existing calculated field. For example: =ABS(Variance) oa6n < wrote: > Is it possible to insert a calculated field that is the absolute value > of an already existing calculated field. i.e I have a list of...

"Additional mailboxes" appearing more than once
[X-Posted to microsoft.public.outlook, microsoft.public.outlook.general] Setup: ------ Exchange Server 2000 (Small Business Server) Windows XP SP 1 & SP 2 Office 2003 (and SP 1) Roaming profiles Problem: -------- In the "Folder List", under "All Folders", mailboxes added using the "Open these additional mailboxes" are appearing more than once. Also, "Public Folders" is appearing twice. Additional: ----------- * This only happens with some of my users, but there is no common factor between them. * It doesn't seem to matter which machine they...

Getting size of "window" in OnDraw()
I finally found a (seemingly) reliable way to get the size of the "window" for both the screen & a printed page by doing this in CMyView::OnDraw( CDC *pdc): if( pdc->IsPrinting() ) { hRes = pdc->GetDeviceCaps( HORZRES ); vRes = pdc->GetDeviceCaps( VERTRES ); rectContext = CRect( CPoint( 0 , 0 ) , CPoint( hRes , vRes ) ); } else { GetClientRect( &rectContext ); hRes = rectContext.Width(); vRes = rectContext.Height(); } nRows = vRes / rowHeight; I'm doing this because GetDeviceCaps() for the screen re...

printing landscape orientation
Hello NG, I want to print landscape orientated pages without setting the orientation in the printer settings by hand. I tried to lock the orientation the following way: //-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------ CPrintDialog printDlg(FALSE); CMyApp* pApp = (CMyApp*)::AfxGetApp(); pApp->m_hDevMode = printDlg.m_pd.hDevMode; LPDEVMODE lp = (LPDEVMODE) ::GlobalLock(pApp->m_hDevMode); if (lp) { lp->dmOrientation = DMORIENT_LANDSCAPE; ::GlobalUnlock(pApp->m_hDevMode); } // .. attach printer DC // ...... now printing starts, after that b...

Exchange 5.5 Error Message "Application Log Full"
This is the relavent information from the Application Log: Event ID: 2125 Source: MSExchnageMTA Type: Warning Catagory: Resource Description: Statistics for the DBI call (DB Server): file writes GATEWAY, reads 37, cache hits 275, misses %5. Attribute %6, value number %7, Object ID: %8 (00000000 => N/A). Caller %12 [%9 %10 %11] (8) I'm having a hard time making sense of this error message. Vaguely, it looks like a system call to a DB server that is misbehaving in some way. I've tried restarting the MSExchangeMTA service, to no avail. Can somone point me in the right dire...

Advanced Find Question 11-13-07
Is there any way to remove entities from the Advanced Find Query / Window? I would like to remove them as possible entities to "search" against. Thanks in advance, Hi, That is not possible. I assume if some user dont have read rights on some entity then it will not appear in Advance Find. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan :: Freelance Consultant My Email :: imumar at gmail dot com My Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com "CPW" wrote: > Is there any way to remove entities from the Advanced Find Que...

VC++ 2005
I am attempting to compile a project in Visual Studio 2005 which compiles and links properly in VC++ 6.0. It seems to have problems with C++ i/o functions. Here is the error I get: g:\src\analyzer\digitdialpages.h(136) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_InFile' Line 136: ifstream m_InFile; The statment: include <fstream> is at the top of the source file. Some assistance would be helpful. We didn't have any problems with using ifstream or ofstream in VC++ 6.0. Thanks. On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:22:47 -0500, "Raj Kulkarni...

Can't delete "virus" program from Temp Folders
Hi! I have 3 remaining "virus" programs in temp folders: * c:\windows|temp * c:\Doc & Sett\name\local settings\Temp When delete or move to desktop, get error: "Cannnot move........being used by another program..." Tried Safe Mode, but "virus" programs not there...... Any way I can delete or move to trash? MUCH THANKS! Gene:) What program are you using to try to remove them? What anti-virus app is installed, and is that what you are using to remove them? Install update and run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and see if it can remove them in...

Disconnect or removal of the "Speech" option under "Tools"
I would like to know how to disconnect or remove the "Speech" option found under "Tools" on the Microsoft Outlook (2002) main page (for email) This feature interjects messages during my use of the email system, which lock up the process, causing me to go through and shut down all of email functions operating at that time. I have to "back out" of email up to and including the MSN Homepage, and start over... very bothersome... and this problem occurs with notable frequency. I'm not sure of the purose of this feature, however, for me, it is an overwh...

Outlook 2003: My "auto suggest" email address does not work after reboot
Running Windows 7 HP 64. After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. Never had that happened before. ??? "Hotkey" <noway@notnow.com> wrote in message news:OPqTXyHaKHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Running Windows 7 HP 64. > > After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I > start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. > > Never had that happened before. This is a sighn...

Power Point Viewer 2007 won't open ".pps" files
Using Windows 7, Home Premium, 32 bit. No Office 2007 installed. Using Microsoft Works. Have experienced several issues with Office PPT Viewer 2007. Cleared them, but additionally each time I try to open a .pps file, either from the Desktop or Windows Mail, I receive the following: "C:\Users|AMD\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternetFiles\content.IE5\E7D22GOW\Gathering of Mustangs and Legends2007.pps is not a valid Win32 application". I have opened this file many times on another computer, so don't think it is an issue with the file. The software has be...

Add Movie to Outlook E-Mail Message via "Web Tools" toolbar--question
Using Outlook 2003 (in fact all of Microsoft Office 2003), and have Word selected as e-mail editor. Windows XP Pro with all updates. Recently I discovered on the Office web site a way to insert a movie (inline) to an e-mail message. I have one question about its implementation. If (in an HTML-formatted e-mail, and Word selected as e-mail editor) with the cursor in the body of the message, you click on "View", "Toolbars", you can select a toolbar called "Web Tools". On that is an icon that says "Movie". If you click on it you can add a movie to the e-ma...

Suppress printing of Subreport on the next page of the same group?
I am trying to print a summary page (subreport) followed by details. When it overflow to the next page, I do not want the summary page to appear again for the same group. How can I suppress printing of this report following a page break? I am pretty new to programming and I guess I need more details. Thanks Put the subreport in its own group section. -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "Kevin T" <KevinT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57CCBC43-E...

No Printing a word
I am using Word 2003. I want to put the word "FINANCIAL" on a financial page of a long report just so that it will be part of the "table of contents", but do not want it to print on the financial page itself. I believe there is a way to do this, but right now I am having a senior moment. Can anyone tell me how to do this or at least point me in the right direction? aurora Insert a TC (table of contents entry) field with the word "FINCANCIAL." You can do that via the Mark Table of Contents Entry dialog box, which you can display by pressing Alt+Sh...

crystal report question 05-04-04
Hi, is it possible to use my own sql statement to build the crystal reports in crm 1.2? I want to use some functions i.e. count(*) to add some statistic on the reportings. Thanks in advance Jani ...

Print preview #4
Hi, I just sent you email yesterday about Print preview. I haven't received any responds back from you. Sorry, I think that my email isn't clear enough to tell what the problem is. Therefore, I try to write about it one more time. --------------------- I have a spreadsheet. When i use print preview, my sheet is lost some parts such as lines or words. (I don't see them when I print preview). However, they are appeared when I actually print the sheet out. Please tell me what wrong with the sheet. How can i fix it? Loi This sometimes happens when the screen resolution is...