Print reports not available in offline mode

It seems that we are unable to print reports while running CRM 4.0 in offline
mode, as the print icon on the reports doesn’t show at all.

I’m wondering if print functionality in the offline client is disabled in
CRM 4.0 altogether or we need to make some adjustments in the Outlook client
settings first?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_864380DB

Hi elbekvejrup,

Thanks for posting in. This is Ken in Online Partner Support.

I also tried to repro it and yes I cannot find the print icon on when I am
offline. For my understanding, there is no settings for this area and it
uses local web server to generate the report, there maybe no print function.

Kind Regards,
Ken
Microsoft Online Partner Support
PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing
from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

------=_NextPart_0001_864380DB

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg932\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe1041{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang1041\f0\fs20
\par Hi elbekvejrup,
\par
\par Thanks for posting in. This is Ken in Online Partner Support.
\par
\par I also tried to repro it and yes I cannot find the print icon on when I am offline. For my understanding, there is no settings for this area and it uses local web server to generate the report, there maybe no print function.
\par
\par Kind Regards,
\par Ken
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_864380DB--

0
kenakamu (203)
6/20/2008 8:50:09 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_0AA2842C

Hi there!

Checking in to see how this is going.
Is there anything else we can do for you on this topic?

Have a great week!

Kind Regards,
Ken
Microsoft Online Partner Support
PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing
from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

------=_NextPart_0001_0AA2842C

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg932\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe1041{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang1041\f0\fs20 Hi there!
\par
\par Checking in to see how this is going.
\par Is there anything else we can do for you on this topic?
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par Kind Regards,
\par Ken
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_0AA2842C--

0
kenakamu (203)
6/24/2008 8:43:29 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_14E10486

Hi there!

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Kind Regards,
Ken
Microsoft Online Partner Support
PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing
from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

------=_NextPart_0001_14E10486

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg932\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe1041{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang1041\f0\fs20 Hi there!
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par Kind Regards,
\par Ken
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_14E10486--

0
kenakamu (203)
6/26/2008 8:27:58 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_FD623DB2

Hi,

I am emailing to tell you that I will be closing this post today. Thank you
for using Microsoft Newsgroups!

Kind Regards,
Ken
Microsoft Online Partner Support
PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing
from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

------=_NextPart_0001_FD623DB2

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg932\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe1041{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang1041\f0\fs20 Hi,
\par
\par I am emailing to tell you that I will be closing this post today. Thank you for using Microsoft Newsgroups!
\par
\par
\par Kind Regards,
\par Ken
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_FD623DB2--

0
kenakamu (203)

Outlook 2002 Offline Address Book
What is the extension of the offline address book file ? ...

Report sorting 04-25-07
I have a table which has a column of text with numbers. ie; S976S, or S934L. The leading letter never changes. I have now had to go to four numerical digits but it does not sort right. If I add a leading zero, how would I do the sort? one method would be to use calculated fields for the sort Left(YourField,1) Val(Mid(YourField,2)) YourField Another would be to build your sort field as follows Assumption: your field is one letter followed by a three or four digit number followed by one letter Left(YourField,1) & Format(Val(Mid(YourField,2)),"0000") & Right(YourField,1)...

Merge Document Printing
I have a six page document that I'm sending out as a mailing. It will print back to back, resulting in three sheets of paper. I have set my printer options to take the cover from tray 1, the back cover from page 2, and the inside sheet would automatically come from page 3, as well as fold the three pages in half. When I print a test document, or one individual record it prints fine. However, when I try to print multiple records it treats it as one big job instead of several small jobs (in other words, if I print three records, I get 9 pieces of paper out of the printer - all the inform...

Word 2007 Skips Lines When Printing Labels
Hi: In Word 2007 when creating labels, the document will leave blank lines if there is no information for a field for the recipient. For example, I have a field called "Company" for the recipient's company name, but if the person didn't give me a company name for that field for their mailing information, the line then shows as a blank space on their mailing label. But in Word 2002 this didn't happen to me and the software just moved the next line in the person's address information up one line, so that there was no blank line in the recipient's ma...

Microsoft Publisher 2003
I created a 4-page newsletter in Publisher and now want to print it double-sided on 11x17 paper. I struggled with the settings in Publisher and my printer and finally discovered that I can't select either manual or auto duplex and make it print properly on my paper. Has anyone been able to do duplex printing through Publisher? Thanks! Abby wrote: > I created a 4-page newsletter in Publisher and now want to print it > double-sided on 11x17 paper. I struggled with the settings in Publisher and > my printer and finally discovered that I can't select either manual or au...

Re-print pay stubs for current/closed year.
Is there a way i can view or print pay stubs for current/closed year? Thanks, Hetal. ...

Print Picklist field in MSCR whit Crystal Report
hi, i have a problem; when i print my custom report where exsist a parameter field that is a picklist (for example customertypecode), the result on screen is correctly but if i print the same report on paper my result is a printing of ONLY the record associated at the first value of picklist item!! any ideas? ...

How do I set print areas for multiple sheets simultaneously?
How do I set identical print areas for multiple sheets in the same workbook simultaneously? Can you use a macro? Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim wks As Worksheet For Each wks In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets With wks .PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:X99" End With Next wks End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm Twirly wrote: > > How do I set identical print areas for multiple sheets in the same workbook > simultaneously? -- Dave Pet...

How do you print a page of labels, all different
I am attempting to creat a page of labels, all different names instead of one label on the entire page. How do I do this? Mail merge -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "mutzie" <mutzie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DA54B74-C109-487D-A142-08765886B424@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to creat a page of labels, all different names instead of >one > label on the entire page. How do I do this? Mail merge assistance http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH010504371033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft....

Hide pivot field button when printing charts or stop lables appearing behind it
Hi This should be simple but it's turning out to be a real pain :@( We have a pivot chart (pie) which has both data lables and values shown. The problem is that the pivot field always gets in the way of the lables etc. Everytime the report is run we have to manually move the data lables from behind the pivot field button before it can be printed. Does anyone know if there's a way to prevent the pivot field being printed or to force the chart not to drop lables behind pivot fields? Thanks very much Mark ...

Dilemma With Cache Mode and Junk Mail Filter
I am using Outlook 2007. I am attached to our mail server running Microsoft Exchange 2007. A little while back I had to add many contacts to our server, but when I looked at my global address list in Outlook 2007, some of them were not showing. I posted a question about this in newsgroups, and was told that if I turn off Cache Mode, i would probably be able to see all of them. Sure enough, when i turned it off, I was able to see all of the contacts and users in my global address list. I noticed that I have been getting a lot more junk e-mails, and my junk e-mail folder is empty. So I was...

Printing in pdf
Hi, Using Excel 2003, I wish to create a macro (in VB) that will "print" 5 of of the 10 sheets of my Excel file in pdf adding a watermark "Project" (maybe I should say create a pdf file) Is it possible to manage all that directly in Excel VB ? Thanks for your help Lucky ...

CListCtrl single column in list view mode
I'm pulling my hair trying to figure out how to get a CListCtrl in list view to only display the items I'm adding (an icon and a string for each item) in a single column with a vertical scroll bar. Is this possible? If so, does anyone have any tips on how to do it? Sadly, I'm locked into using a CListCtrl, so I can't go with an owner drawn listbox at the moment. thanks! I am not sure you can have a vertical scrollbar in List View. You should try Detail View instead and Hide the column header if you don't want it to show. "generalboy7" <generalboy7@di...

Offline Capability for web form filling
I have a requirement of having the capability of offline form filling for my website.So users can some way download the form and can fill out in offline mode. Any standard way to do this. I am not interested to write a webservices or complex Smart client for this. Any simple way like manipulating it in HTML applications(HTA). Any thoughts on it? Regards Sal jobi.joy@gmail.com wrote: > I have a requirement of having the capability of offline form filling > for my website.So users can some way download the form and can fill out > > in offline mode. Any standard way to do this...

Print worksheet if...
Does anyone know if there is a way in Excel that lets me print only those worksheets containing specific values in particular cells? Example: In the worksheet named "Totals" (which collects data from a number of other worksheets in the same workbook), the cell "Number of assignments" can have the value "1" or "0", and the cell "Project" can have the value "F1" or "0". From the worksheet "Totals" I would like to be able to suggest the user to only print those worksheets containg information - i.e. those workshee...

Curious "Access Is Denied" Error When Synchronising Offline Folders
Hi all, I have a curious error when a user synchronises offline folders. All of our users "My Documents" folders are held on a server via group policy. Workstations do not use synchronised offline folders, they are simply diverted to the server for their "My Documents" Laptops however (for obvious reasons) use synchronised offline folders for their My Documents. They are also stored on the server, but synchronisation occurs to hold a local copy for when they are out of the office. This all works a treat for about 120 users (50 laptops). One user however ...

Printing XL Validation lists
Does anyone know how to print an XL worksheet with validation lists open on the screen so that entries will print? One way would be to drop the list and do a print screen - Then just paste it into powerpoint or even Excel and print it. Will only do one list at a time though. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference --------------------------------------------------...

print range based on cell input
hi, i have created a components list that contains all the components we make, this components list is a single worksheet with all the parts diagrams and ammount required. the ammount required is automatically inputted from the calculations sheet. beside each component (80 components) i have a print button with this code in it: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=12 Range("A3:K55").Select Range("K55").Activate Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True Range("B3").Select End Sub this works quite well but s...

An inserted picture in an Excel spreadsheet does not print
I have a simple spreadsheet and have inserted a small picture (original file is about 12kb) When I print I get everything printed except the picture. How can I get this to print? Right-click on picture and Format Picture>Properties>Print Object. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:38:01 -0800, Dubdub <Dubdub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a simple spreadsheet and have inserted a small picture (original file >is about 12kb) When I print I get everything printed except the picture. How >can I get this to print? ...

How do I print pre-numbered inventory count cards?
I need to print about 500 cards each quarter to send to different warehouses locations to be used to count inventory. Has someone alredy done this? What is the best program to use: Word or Excel? If I'm understanding your question correctly, you would use BOTH programs! ;) Use MS Excel to store your information, which would be the warehouses, their addresses, etc. Be sure to give a heading to each column, which creates a field, so to speak. For example: Warehouse Warehouse Address City State Zip WH-001 1234 Anypla...

HQ Maintenance Mode #2
I have a an HQ database that that through the HQ Manager I am unable to go into Maintenance Mode or Configuration no matter what user I log in as even administrator. All the current data seems to be intact and no errors are generated. If I create a blank database, Maintenance Mode and Configuration work so it does not seem to be a program issue but a BD issue. Any suggestions? I have already done a backup and restore no luck. ...

Monthly Calendar Printing
I am using Windows 7 and Office 2010. When I was using Office 2007, I was able to print my monthly Outlook calendar using the Calendar Printing Assistant. Before I download the add-in, will it work in Outlook 2010? I can't seem to find a definite answer. Thanks. Jean wrote: > I am using Windows 7 and Office 2010. When I was using Office 2007, I > was > able to print my monthly Outlook calendar using the Calendar Printing > Assistant. Before I download the add-in, will it work in Outlook 2010? > I > can't seem to find a definite answer. Thanks. ...

print preview problem (COleIPFrameWnd)
In my MFC-App I´m using a CFrameWnd-dervied separate window to show some graphics. If I print using the standard-mfc-print-architecture, things are fine. If I use PrintPreview->Print, I gett a prinout of the contents of my main(app)-window. I tracked the problem to a Point in void CPreviewView::OnPreviewPrint(). Here it is: COleIPFrameWnd *pInPlaceFrame = DYNAMIC_DOWNCAST(COleIPFrameWnd, pOrigFrame); if (pInPlaceFrame) { pInPlaceFrame->SendMessage(WM_COMMAND, ID_FILE_PRINT); } else pMainWnd->SendMessage(WM_COMMAND, ID_FILE_PRINT); } Anyone know a nice work-around? ...

How to make a variable selection to print?
Good morning, In a excel sheet I have 12 monthly sheets (january to december) and a total sheet. Names and shifts are enterd into the monthly sheets, which are then by formula copied to the total sheet. The total sheet is sorted in alphabetical order by name. Then the information per name should be copied into a standard-letter. My problem, that in totalsheet there are not the same number of lines (it varies from 1 to 4) per name. So I don't know how to solve this with mail/merge. Is there a solution? I use Office XP. Every help is welcome, thanks already, Hans When I've e...