pportuntites to Quotes - Mix of products and user provided prices

When we create an opportunity in CRM 1.2 and add some main products in, to
keep track of them, we sometimes have other cost associated with it that are
not nor will ever be on a specific price list.  Say I have products that I
have added that totaled $119,000 then the non price list items added another
$10,000.  The opportunity shows $129,000.  I created a quote by opening the
opportunity and Actions menu, create related quote.  The new quote does not
show the $219,000 but the $119,000. OK WHY?????  Help!  This is a real
problem.

Thanks!
Shauna
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

My product key is incorrect how do I resolve this problem?
My laptop came with Microsoft word 2007. Microsoft word tells me to put in my product key. So i put in the product key that is located on the bottom of my laptop but for some reason it says it's incorrect how do i resolve this? The product key on the bottom of your laptop is undoubtedly for Windows and not Word. Laptops often come with a trial version of Office 2007. Unless you paid extra for a retail version of the Office software it may be that your trial has now expired. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>...

Converting Claris Impact files (old Apple files) to M'soft Visio"
Hello I understand the the best way to access old Claris Impact files are to convert using m'soft visio. I'm completely new to this application & will be grateful if anyone can take me throughm the process of doing this. I've had a look at the Versiontracker website on salvaging claris impact files but I couldn't work out how it could help me! I really need some step by step help. I've got Visio 2007 installed on my XP Pro computer Many thanks Perhaps this link might help: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Orbital+Successfully+Completes+File+Converter+to+Allow+Cla...

User can not acces from home the EXchange server
Currently we allow our users to access there email VIA the web using http:yayaya.com/exchange. however one of my user's is unable to log in this way. On-site using outlook he has no problem but when he try's entering his login name and password via the web he gets a message saying username and password are incorrect. For some reason it will not validate his information. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks ...

Allow a user to log on as a service as well as a user
I'm doing a blackberry enterprise install and need to allow the admin user for the berry install to log on a service as well. How do i configure the user this way? He is already configured as a admin user. -- Trinidad You configure this (usually) under the Local Security Policy in User Rights. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Directory Update - http://www.directory-update.com "nigel" <nigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0202604E-5164-453F-B16C-FE7F97543FD4@microsoft.com... > I'm doing a blackberry enterprise install...

infratructure for 2500 users CRM
I am a Microsoft Partener from Romania and I would like to know how many CRM Servers is necesary for 2500 users. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ae96447d...

Help: message "Requesting data from Exchange Server"
Has anyone figure out why we receive the pop-up message "Requesting data from Exchange Server" when we try to open an email in outlook? We are using Exchange 2000. Is there a parameter we can change to fix this issue? "Kenny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Has anyone figure out why we receive the pop-up >message "Requesting data from Exchange Server" when we >try to open an email in outlook? We are using Exchange >2000. > >Is there a parameter we can change to fix this issue? Depends to a greater or lesser extent ...

how to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?
How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"? That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book are "safe sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without block as spam. Thank you. ay <nospam-jgy2001-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote: > How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"? > > That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book > are "safe sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without > block as spam. Version of Outlook? For OL 2003...

Quote for Customer can't find data source #3
I need assistance finding the data source for the quote mail merge in CRM 4.0. I get a error "mail_merge_64494[1].doc is a mail merge document. Word cannot open the data source, ." Here is the process I go through before I get the error: - I open a quote - click on menu bar button "Print Quote for Customer" - select organization mail merge, Quote for customer, and OK - when asked if I want to open or save, I select open - I pick yes, when it asks if it can put data on my document I then get message above. How do I find the datasource? Also is there a way to configure...

Listing Activesynce users
Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. Thanks. Jeff In news:Oi0wwKTaGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Jeff Senter <jsenter@erols.com> typed: > Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I > can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of > seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. > > Thanks. > > Jeff Check out http://www.microsoft.com/downloads...

How to "bypss" Outbox?
Hello... When ever I compose a piece of mail and then hit the send button on the new message window, the mail goes into the Outbox and I have to hit Send/Receive to have it leave my computer and on the the addressee... Is there a button or switch I can hit or check to bypass this middle step? Thank you.... Not sure what version of Outlook you are using, but there is an option under Outlook 2003 to have items sent automatically when connected. (See Tools | Options | Mail Setup (2nd tab) and check the box about 1/2 down about sending automatically when connected. This setting may exist i...

"Find a contact box" problem
Hi. I�m having problems with the �Find a contact� box on the Standard toolbar. Previously, I would type in a name and the search would pull up name/s from the Outlook Contacts folder first then, if the name is not in the Contacts folder, it would pull up name/s from the Global Address List if any. Now, when I type in a name, the search only pulls up name/s from the Global Address List. The search does not include the Contacts folder although there are entries in the Contacts folder. The problem started after I transferred a couple of Contacts subfolders to another pst file. How do I fix the p...

Sharepoint "webparts" for mscrm
What tools can I use to create "webparts" for ths sharepoint I have now got setup as an intranet, to access mscrm related info? Does it have to be Frontpage to extract info or can you do it numerous ways? I would appreciate very much any brief overviews on how to do it anyone has. Thanks I've managed it using Frontpage 2003 now anyway after googling. Its not that difficult. "Tony" <discussions@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23n03LfaFFHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > What tools can I use to create "webparts" for ths sharepoint I ha...

Still recieving e-mail for deleted users
We are receiving e-mails for users that were been deleted from our server years ago. Does anyone know how to block these e-mails. We have a SPAM program that allows you to blacklist but it does not stop the messages from coming through. Create ea distribution list containing no members, but which has all the long-gone users' smtp addresses. This is called a blackhole DL. Exchange will accept the mail but silently drop it - no NDRs, no storage. -- hth, SusanV "RB" <pr@epley-pr.com> wrote in message news:574a01c40071$05a154a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > We are receiving...

Help! Can't Restore my "Old" Money 2005 Backup
Help! Can't Restore my "Old" Money 2005 Backup. Windows 2000 replaced by Windows XP Home on C:\Drive. D:\Drive contains data and Backup only. PC is on a wired Home Network . I recently upgraded from Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Home. I wiped the C: Drive clean (formatted) and did a "Fresh" install of Windows XP Home. I reinstalled Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe, then tried to restore my "old" 2005 Money Backup file (My Money Backup.mbf) from both D: Drive and USB thumbdrive. The Restore shows a default location ..."C:\Program Files \My Money.mny&quo...

"Virgin" ListCommands reference for Mac anywhere?

user profiles
i need to know all the details who sign me up and the time it was created and last visited. user profiles wrote: >i need to know all the details who sign me up and the time it was > created and last visited. Is this on OneNote? Could you pls explain a little bit what you are after? Rainald ...

User Entity
Hi, I was wondering how others keep the User records in CRM updated with the Active Directory information like phone numbers, etc. Has anyone written a Windows Script to take this action or are you using other methods? Thank you ...

Creating users via powershell
I am using the windows powershell cmdlets to set up new users automatically in AD 2003. I am particularly using the cmdlets from quest such get-qaduser and new-qaduser. To setup bulk number of users I have to setup a csv file and then import them into the script. The script is below: #Get-UserGroups.ps1 #sample CSV heading # "Name,Firstname,Lastname,SAMAccountname,Telephone,Office,Department,Title,City,Company" $file="C:\employees.csv" if ((Get-Item $file -ea "silentlycontinue" ).exists) { Import-Csv $file | ForEach-Object { ...

getting consolidate list of "follow up" items
Dear All, I would like to get a consolidated list of items (sent and received mails)that have matured - i.e. whose follow up time is up. I have the habit of tagging a sent mail (after actually sending) for follow up. Similarly, mails received are also tagged for my further action (for follow up). Would appreciate a consolidated follow up report generation way - rather that opening each folder and looking for mature items (i.e. red). Thanks in advance. Sanjay ...

How to switch users in Outlook
I am used to using Outlook Express on my old computer. My new computer has Outlook. There are two users in our family. How do we switch users so that we are not reading each other's mail in Outlook? Outlook Express has a "switch users" selection but Outlook does not. Outlook typically depends on different OS level user logins. What OS are you using? "Dennie" <Dennie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C03B0A9-F2C7-4AFD-9300-F138A643346E@microsoft.com... >I am used to using Outlook Express on my old computer. My new computer has > Ou...

query to make a list of products based on delivery history
I have a table which lists all deliveries made of our product. From this table, I'd like to make a list of all products. My problem is the products will have many duplicates as they can be ordered multiple times and I just want a list showing all the individual products that we offer. -- TIA Try something like: SELECT DISTINCT [our product] FROM [which list all deliveries made]; If you can't figure this out, come back with table and field names. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Def...

Problems with "find" function
I sort alot of email and use "find" alot. A few days ago it just stopped working i.e. when I do a find it just scans and scans and produces nothing. This just started. Any thoughts? Thanks Bill ...

Error: "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged".
Hi, When I click Payment Document Setup or Payment Document User Preference in the Purchasing and the sales module then get the eror: "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged". Thanks. From your other thread Sadique - You are looking at Payment Document Setup and Payment Document User Preference under Purchasing Setup, correct? There is another Payment Document Setup under Setup>Company in the Administration Setup window in V10 or Tools>Setup>Company>Payment Document Setup in V9. This is the Payment Document Setup I was referring to. Give that a...

Product URL
We are integrated with Great Plains. Options on the product screen are grayed out unless signed on as integration user. I want to be able to use the URL field on the product screen. I read on knowledge base that there is a fix for this. I installed fix on server and client. URL field is still grayed out on product screen. Does anyone know how I can get this field to be an active link. Would like sales people to be able to click on this link and see a picture of product. Any help appreciated. Wendi ...

HELP!! How to formula the "sheet" link
Hi , I have a workbook contains 1+50 worksheet, I want to link each sheet number to sheet one, besides manually change the sheet # in the formula =SUM('sheet02'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet02'!$H$26) =SUM('sheet03'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet03'!$H$26) =SUM('sheet04'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet04'!$H$26) =SUM('sheet05'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet05'!$H$26) ..... up to sheet 50... Can someone help me to automatic it in anyway? Thank you very much!!!! Nicole Try a formula like the following: =SUM(INDIRECT("Sheet"&TEXT(ROW()-4+2,&...