post-callout 05-04-04

I would like use post-callout feature in MS-CRM 1.0 to do
some updates to an external database when the order or any
order line item  is saved/updated.
I would like to show a message to the user if some error
happens in updating the external database.

Now, How do I pass the message back to the user to MS-CRM
front -end from my post-call out componnet...?

Similarly, is it possible to get a message back to the
user from workflow process.?

Thanks,
Ranjan
0
ranjan
5/4/2004 6:38:19 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You could send an email back to the user.
or create an activity that is owned by user etc..

"ranjan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like use post-callout feature in MS-CRM 1.0 to do
> some updates to an external database when the order or any
> order line item  is saved/updated.
> I would like to show a message to the user if some error
> happens in updating the external database.
>
> Now, How do I pass the message back to the user to MS-CRM
> front -end from my post-call out componnet...?
>
> Similarly, is it possible to get a message back to the
> user from workflow process.?
>
> Thanks,
> Ranjan

0