Possible Repost: MS CRM 1.3 Exams Revamp

Received this email yesterday:

Improved Microsoft CRM Exams

Microsoft Business Solutions will release three improved Microsoft CRM
certification exams. The exams will become available worldwide through VUE
testing centers on August 15, 2004 and Prometric testing centers on
September 15, 2004. The improved exams are: Applications Professional,
Customization, and Installation and Configuration. With the demand and
volume of exam attempts as well as market feedback, the improvements
incorporate updates and changes that are designed to better measure of the
proficiency threshold for Microsoft CRM knowledge and understanding in the
marketplace.

Questions should be directed to mbs-cert@microsoft.com. For further
information or to access exam preparation materials, please visit
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/.

I trust this is to your satisfaction and look forward to speaking to you
soon,

0
nordberg
8/10/2004 9:59:11 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"nordberg" <nordberg_73@warm-mail.com> wrote in message
> Received this email yesterday:
>
> Improved Microsoft CRM Exams
>
> Microsoft Business Solutions will release three improved Microsoft CRM
> certification exams. The exams will become available worldwide through VUE
> testing centers on August 15, 2004 and Prometric testing centers on
> September 15, 2004. The improved exams are: Applications Professional,
> Customization, and Installation and Configuration. With the demand and
> volume of exam attempts as well as market feedback, the improvements
> incorporate updates and changes that are designed to better measure of the
> proficiency threshold for Microsoft CRM knowledge and understanding in the
> marketplace.
>
> Questions should be directed to mbs-cert@microsoft.com. For further
> information or to access exam preparation materials, please visit

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/.

> I trust this is to your satisfaction and look forward to speaking to you
> soon,

I wonder if this reads as "the exams are getting easier / less likely to
confuse" in laymans speak :o)

Good news for me if so. I guess it would not be wise then to book any exam
this week and better to wait
until after, say 16th August? (Spring IT, Birmingham UK is a PearsonVUE
centre, right?)

Thanks
Tony

0
TonyF
8/10/2004 2:34:13 PM

> I wonder if this reads as "the exams are getting easier / less likely to
> confuse" in laymans speak :o)
>
> Good news for me if so. I guess it would not be wise then to book any exam
> this week and better to wait
> until after, say 16th August? (Spring IT, Birmingham UK is a PearsonVUE
> centre, right?)
>
> Thanks
> Tony

Well after failing the Install and Config twice with a score of 78%, I will
be looking forward to these new exams.

0
nordberg

check box #3
I want to put some check boxes on my worksheet. When the boxes are checked I want them to be totaled at the end of the column. I inserted the check boxes but when I put the formulas for the sum of the columns I get an error message. I am guessing that I have to make a positive check box = the value of one. Don't have a clue on how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Dennis You can set up a linked cell for each of the checkboxes. The way you do that depends on the type of checkbox you used. If you used a checkbox from the Forms toolbar, rightclick on it and choose Forma...

MS Money 2002 #10
Thinking about upgrading my desktop computer. How can I transfer my Money 2002 program to a Laptop so I don't lose anything. Records go back to 1998. Reinstall M2002 from the original CD and copy the .mny file across using a memory stick or LAN. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "SD" <SD@NOSPAMisp.com> wrote in message news:OLUksc03GHA.2420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Thinking about upgrading m...

CRM Entity
Hello Everyone, I am trying to setup CRM for my organization. I am wondering from where I can create Navigation option like Sales, Marketing, Service.... I will appreciate any help! Thanks & Regards, Sunil Chelaramani Hi, After you finished the installation, you will find the navigation as follows. On the server, start the internet explorer, and use url http://localhost:5555. Or http://localhost. Or http://crm. Depending upon your configuration during setup the url will be different. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "Sunil Chelaramani" wrote: > > Hello Every...

Numpty MS Query Install Question
Hi all How do I know whether MS Query is installed on my PC? Office Pro 2003 on XPSP2 TI I dunno about 2003, but in older versions, just do Data > GetExternalData > CreateNewQuery, and if you get dialog boxes to follow instead of a message that you need to install MSQuery, then you got it......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "TheScullster" wrote: > Hi all > > How do I know whether MS Query is installed on my PC? > Office Pro 2003 on XPSP2 > > TI > > > "CLR" wrote >I dunno about 2003, but in older versions, just do Da...

MS Excel file extension changed through e-mail
MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc Answered in the Word group. Please don't post the same question in multiple groups. It not only causes responders to waste their time replying to questions that have already been answered but it also makes it more difficult for you to follow up on the replies. If it truly is an issue that involves more than one app either post to the Office group rather than the individual groups or use a newsreader rather than the web interface & learn to ...

How do I import my address book from my POP 3 Juno account?
I'm hoping to import my address book from my juno email on the web account to Outlook, and then to export it to my new Hotmail account. I seem to be botching it badly, so far. I was able to save my list to 'Recent Documents'. My efforts to COPY and Paste as an individual 'New Contact' result in partial information and the email address, phone number, etc. are missing. Are there step-by-step instructions to accomplish what should be a relatively easy task? Also, it looks as though Outlook has stripped all of my mail from my juno account. How do I send it b...

Unable to find CRM Instance
It appears as if other people have experienced the "Can't Find CRM Server" installation error before; however, I don't see any posts on how to fix it. Please help! I've been using the CRM Server for some time now with no problems. Every time I try to install SFO, I get the following error: Setup was unable to find an instance of the CRM components. Thanks for your help. I fixed this by ensuring in internet options, security for trusted sites (includes crm server) automatically authenticate with current username/password. Using IE went to crm server, auth...

Expiring MS Money --> Mac and Mac Money??
I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Mac has a few discontinued items as well. "MikeV06" <me@mycomputer06.invalid> wrote in message news:13gurf5varz3j$.dlg@mycomputer06.invalid... >I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in > that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for > the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Oops! forgot to paste th...

Trial Upgrade #3
I am a little confused. I tried Money Plus trial when I went to purchase I purchased Essentials. I downloaded the exe file and installed and put in the key and activated. When I opened Plus a screen opened and asked for ID and password and option of not opening to Internet. When I continued it said that Money can't read file from previous version of money. 1. Did I buy the wrong version 2. If Essentials is fine for me how can I get past the screen "can't read file" Essentials can not read any other version of Money. "Al Tyson" <AlTyson@discussions.microso...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Fractions #3
Hi, Is there anyway to prevent Excel from reducing fractions? For example, I need 2/4 to appear in my spreadsheet, but Excel is reducing it to 1/2. Thanks, V You can create a custom format: <Format> <Cells> <Number> tab, Click on "Fractions", and choose your format. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "V" <V@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

MS Access and SharePoint
Is MS SharePoint a substitute for creating rational databases MS Access. Hello Jody, Absolutely not. I assume "rational" means "relational". In fact, there is not much "relational" about SharePoint anyway, please refer to http://www.lcbridge.nl/vision/2008/transactions.htm for more info about that. However, Access 2007 allows you, under restrictions, to publish databases to SharePoint 2007, and SharePoint 2010 includes Access Services, which allows you to create web applications in Access 2010 and publish them to a SharePoint 2010 site. Kind reg...

Cannot connect to SQL 2000 AS SP 3 cube from Excel 2000
I have a user who is using Excel 2000 SP 3 to connect to cubes created in SQL 2000 AS SP 3. The user does have permissions to browse to the cube. Originally I could not even connect to the cube itself, nor did I have the OLAP 8.0 provider. I tried all the Office updates, and per a newsgropu tip, I installed the pivot table service (SQL2000 CD \msolap\install\PTS\ptslite.exe). I can connect to the cube from his computer from Excel, but if I create a spreadsheet elsewhere using that cube, his laptop will not open the cube to run queries. Any suggestions? -- *******************...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

Trouble with bulk import accounts in CRM 3.0
I'm having difficulties with bulk import wizard; I exported contacts from exchange pub folder into a tab separated file, but all I get from the import wizard is an error message “The source import file is corrupt”. I’ve tried a couple of combinations for the separator symbol and tried reducing the number of mapped fields from Outlook but with no results… Any ideas ? I am facing exactly the same problem in importing leads from a tab delimited spreadsheet into MS CRM 3.0. It was EXACTLY the same spreadsheet I have used in MS CRM 1.2 where it worked fine. Any suggestions on what mig...

Problem installing CRM 1.2 on Win2003
Hello, I get the following error installing the product: Setup was unable to install the Windows installer package.msi of microsoft CRM Server Setup. Any ideas? Michael Where can I find an installation guide? Thanks Michael Hi Micheal, There is a CRM installation guide from Microsoft called Installing_and_Securing_CRM_on_SBS.doc. I found this guide extremely useful. I recommend thoroughly reading it before implementing any of it. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C835F117-A447-48DB-940B-48EF88A192A3&displaylang=en Regards, Chris Netarus, LLC http://www...

CRM Bulk Delete of Activities
We are new to CRM, and in the "testing" phase of implementation. Our marketing group has used smart lists and quick campaign which results in 30,000 open activies (emails). We can respond/delete/acknowledge them 250 at a time via the activities view. Clearly waiting for screen refreshes 120 times would waste a lot of time. Is there a way to "respond" to activies at a campaign level or in bulk? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C83679.362A3E60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quot...

Getting Data from another sheet? #3
WHere do I save it to -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26722 Hi bludovico The manual is not ready yet (First version of the Add-in) Save the file where you want on your PC. Then in Excel go to Tools>Add-ins.. Browse to the file..OK You see it in the list now (Select it) -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "bludovico" <bludovico.1dribg@excelforum-...

Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps
Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919@gmail.com Thanks Kris I would hope that most people on this group would take the time to study for these exams and pass them honestly otherwise whats the point? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm <krishna.919@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150431230.275661.283440@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi Folks , > If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , > Please...

Upgrade Question #3
I currently use Microsoft Money 2005 Premium. Can I upgrade to 2007 deluxe or do I still have to use premium? You can upgrade to Deluxe. <billybish@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166276989.686433.196350@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com... >I currently use Microsoft Money 2005 Premium. Can I upgrade to 2007 > deluxe or do I still have to use premium? > ...

Outook 2003 Email Sent Time Indicated 1 hour behind PC time
I am using Windows XP Pro with MS Office 2003. When I send email the sent time logged on the mail is 1 hour behind the actual time I sent the email?? Any ideas??? You computer time, time zone or daylight savings time settings are not correct. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list...

Problem with 1.3 installation
after installing Store Operations ver1.3, I get an annoying error message that appears every now and then (when starting the Store Operations POS up, or somtimes after tendering a transaction). The error message says "The copy protection device that used to be on this machine is no longer there....Do you wish to continue?" I don't know why I am getting this message because the dongle is still attached to my parralel port and was never moved around during the installation process. Anyone know how I can get rid of this message? This is a multi-part message in MIME forma...

Problem promoting email to CRM Activity (CRM flag)
Hi, when a user clicks "promote email to crm activity" in SFO a window appears asking to resolve the senders email address to a CRM record and to select a "Regarding field", if user closes the window in this state, no record appears in CRM but the email gets marked as CRM activity and it is not possible to promote it to crm activity anymore. So the question will be how can I clear the CRM flag from the email in Outlook? Thanks very much! ...