Placing a Date Range on a Report

I have several reports that have been created in Microsoft Access that
require a date range in order to pull the requested data.  The date
range was set up in the query that was built to run the report.  Is
there a way to get that date range displayed on the report?
0
clequieu
5/4/2004 7:35:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Autofilter on non contiguous column ranges
Hi, I have a worksheet with data in columns B through D, and F through H. When I put an Autofilter on, I don't want a drop down arrow in column E (because there is no data in Column E). Does anyone know if there is a way to slap a filter on non-contiguous chunks of columns? -- Thanks, PTweety Autofilter will not handle multiple ranges. You can hide Column E. Does that help? Otto "pickytweety" <pickytweety@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62E62317-3CC4-4412-9E08-8C6FA412FEA4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I have a worksheet with dat...

Report writer #17
I have a client that needs to add a field to the Financial and Payables Edit list... the field they need can't be linked through the tables in Report Writer. How would be the best way for me to pull in the information from Segment Description - only segment 5's description. The only way I can think of accomplishing this is by using Report Writer with VBA. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "GPNut" wrote: > I have a client that needs to add a field to the Financial and > Payables Edi...

two columns range of numbers need to list all numbers in the range
have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range start end 5 9 15 19 20 29 i need for each row to show the numbers in the range 5 6 7 8 9 15 16 .. .. pls help Was this post helpful to you? Check your other post. arsovat wrote: > > have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range > start end > 5 9 > 15 19 > 20 29 > i need for each row to show the numbers in the range > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 9 > 15 > 16 > . > . > pls help > > Was this post he...

Scheduling CRM report
Has anyone here managed to use Crystal Enterprise to scheduel CRM reports? Regards Julian ...

Deleting range of employees
Is there an easy way to delete many employees? Either a utility or SQL statements? If we go through the steps of removing payroll history and payroll summary for each employee one at a time, it's very time-consuming. If the employees are marked as inactive, you can use the utility to remove inactive employee records. (Tools>>Utilities>>Payroll>>Remove Inactive Records). Optionally you can also remove History for Inactive Employee Records in this same window. The 'Remove Inactive Records' will pull the employees out of the Employee Maintenance window, but l...

date formulas
Hi, I have two problems that need help. Cell A1 has a date of birth. Cell A2 calculates the age. If there isn't a dob of birth, cell A2 returns 110. Another one is having cell C1 with a date or NA. C2 is based on cell C1 and adds 3 months to the date in C1 but if C1 has NA, the return is #value!. Kathleen Describing the problem is only the first step, Kathleen. You also need to identify the solution you are looking for. As a guess, for #1 try, =if(a1="","",datedif(a1,today(),"y")) For #2, =if(c1="NA","",date(y...

View one record at a time in a report.
I am new to access. I created a report from a table using the wizard. When I view the report, I only want to see one given record at a time - not all records. How do I do this? Thank you Ron The easiest way is to start from a form, where you bring up the record you want to see. Then put a command button on the form, to open the report to just that one record. Here's the code you need for the command button: Print the record in the form at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-15.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne...

Pick up date for Charts from the Spreadsheet
I have a workbook with one data sheet and several charts which represent weekly activity. I want to be able to pick up the title of the charts from the spreadsheet, e.g. "Sales Activity for Week Ending April 7, 2006". This title information is contained in a cell in the spreadsheet. How do I get it to display at the top of each chart without having to manually type it in the title area under Chart Options? Wilfred: Here' a link to a post I have on dynamic titles that sounds like what you are looking for. http://processtrends.com/pg_chart_dynamic_chart_title.htm I ...

Date formatting Help
Macro - Help How can you select a cell with a Sunday's Date to give you th following Sunday's Date when execute -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27551 To get next Sunday's date, just add 7 to this Sunday. So something like: cell.value + 7 -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "Db1712" <Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message ...

displaying a table on a form so that we can insert a new record at any place rather that at the end
how can i display the table on a form so that the user is able to insert a new record not only in the last, but also in any place of his desire. he must be able to insert a new record even before the first record. how can i accomplish this? can any body help me out please........ hi Ravindar, ravindar thati wrote: > how can i display the table on a form so that the user is able to > insert a new record not only in the last, but also in any place of his > desire. he must be able to insert a new record even before the first > record. Tables in Access (in a database) are a differen...

currency decimal place
In the regional settings the number of decimal places is 3. On the item lookup screen (F2) at POS only 2 decimal places are displayed. It should display 3 decimal places where in the counties like Oman, Bahrain etc currency is three decimal places. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Report Taking a Long Time to Print
I have a main report with 2 subreports in it. One of the subreports seems to be holding up the report when it comes to running and printing. When I run the query and/or report for the problem subreport it returns data within 1 minute. When I run the main report, it takes anywhere up to 5 minutes to run and about 12 minutes to print. When this subreport is removed from the main report, running and printing is under 1 minute, so I know this subreport is the problem. I had seen a post similar to this question and I tried the suggestions (removing page breaks, turning force new page ...

Can't see categories in Budget Planner/Won't load Monthly Budget report
In the last couple of days, Money stopped showing the categories under the budget details. In the "Review your current budget status" screen, under budget details, it usually shows each income and expense category and how I'm doing so far in the month. Now none of that shows. I have made sure to check View all budget items and show expense and income in the view menu, but this does not help. In addition, Money will no longer load the monthly budget report when I click "Other Tasks, view reports, monthly budget." I have this problem no matter what budget I...

Dates in Charts
I have a chart that I have created based on data that lists dates and amounts. The dates are not consecutive however when I create the chart it shows all dates March 1, March 2, March 3 Even though I did not enter March 2 at all. How do I stop it from doing that? you cant. just like if you had numeric data 0, 3, 9, 15 and plotted it. the numbers in between are still shown on the axis. AGP "Erika" <Erika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BC1E855-7741-44A3-9E5F-7E928A16AE15@microsoft.com... >I have a chart that I have created based on data that lists ...

Making pretty reports
I am fairly proficient in the use of formulas to produce data that need for a fairly complex mortgage and real estate investmen spreadsheet, but I'm lacking in presentation. I need to be able t print a presentable report for my clients and I've had a difficult tim importing the data from my spreadsheet to Word in a reliable manner ( must not be doing something right, because it seems too tedious an time-consuming). I've tried to format a worksheet in Excel to be abl to present the data in a professional and eye-pleasing manner, bu frankly I'm just bombing-out. DOES ANYONE H...

How would you manage these dates?
I'm back, after posting just a couple of hours ago about "old" dates and getting great help. Now I know more about what my friend is trying to do, and I'm intrigued by the problem and am wondering how a real clever expert, like in this group, would handle it. She's archiving historical letters and using an Excel file. So she's got rows with the topic, who wrote it, who received it, the date, etc. Let's ignore the problem of "old" dates now and assume they're all after 1900. Here's the tricky part: she's not sure about some dates. Thi...

Need to automaticallu input date in form
This seems to be a very popular question posed on the forum, and I have read through and tried the most viable solutions given to others. I have three diferent forms that update a table with three different date fields. Although I have set the default value for all the date fields in the table to =Date()- 1, this only works on one of the forms, even though that field in each form is given same properties. The forms are used to update an inventory table containing part numbers, wip dates and amounts, packing dates and amounts, and shipping dates and amounts. I use the three different forms bec...

date doesn't get entered in cell
I give up, why is the "inputDate" variable not getting put in the "v5" cell? In "a4" cell the "f_FnameLname" variable is getting entered just fine. Also, is there a way to format the date so that in the dialog box the user will have to enter a date? tia, Public Sub SingleMonths() 'months macro rewritten 'used for a single patient sheet to be printed Dim inputDate As Date Dim i As Long inputDate = InputBox("Enter a date:", "Date", Date) 'requires date input from the user in a dialog box For i = 2 To Worksheets.Count...

Highlight multiple cells (one column) that are less than today's date
Hello, I have a column of dates that needs to be compared current date and highlighted if the date is less that today's date. The dates were populated in a general non-specific format (below) and vary in length. My plan was to create a macro, that uses conditional formatting to say; if the cell date is less than today's date highlight it yellow. I am not finding this to be an easy task! Anyhow, after creating the conditional formatting; I apply it the column by using a past special, then lastly apply a format to the entire column of dates as DATE "*3/14/2001". What hap...

How to synchronize email delivery date
Hi, is there any possibility how to transfer email send/delivery date from outlook to MS CRM when I track the message in CRM? When I check history of any client, all activities has their start/end dates but email dates are empty. I have examined the data in MS CRM and found that the actual delivery/send date is not included in the record. The only date attached to this record is the date/time of performing the track action. Any suggestions? Thank You Best regards George Hi George, there is a Hotfix from Microsoft wich closes this problem. The Hotfix take the recieved date and writ...

Difference between dates as xxYears yy Months zz days
I have a number of pairs of dates where I wish to show the difference between each pair in the format of e.g. 3 years 7 months 9 days. I can work out the yearsand months but don't know how to then get the number of remaining days allowing for differences in number of days in a month or year. Does anyone have a set of formulae or a macro that will produce what I want? Thanks Rich 80105 subtract one date from the other and format the result cell using custom format of yy "years" mm "months" dd "days" hope this help -- tony ----------------------------...

Incident/Case Resolutions Report
What would be the easiest way to get hold of a report with all CASE-related information (Name, subject, etc.) with 2 additional fields: - Resolution Title: - Resolution Description (This info is being captured in the Resolution Activity in an incident currently and is not exposed in views, queries, etc.) TIA... Please keep your posts in ONE newsgroup!! "Janneman" <Janneman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E207C08B-F42F-4E39-8984-14D587B68AA3@microsoft.com... > What would be the easiest way to get hold of a report with all > CASE-related > in...

Change date format in Excel footer
I'm trying to change the format in my Excel footer to dd-mmm-yy. I have changed the short date in my regional settings from dd/MM/yy to dd-MMM-yy. In the Regional settings it shows the format I want. My Excel footer has changed from dd/MM/yy to dd-MM-yy, but still doesn't give a three-letter month. I am using Windows Vista Home Basic and MS Office 2007 -- Tibs You will have to go for a VBA solution. Set the security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). From workbook press Alt+F11 to launch VBE (Visual Basic Editor). From the left treeview search for the...

Custom date field and Fill
I have a customer that is using a date/time fill that isn't calculating the right time. It can be duplicated on a new spreadsheet. Start with "A1" and enter in "1/29/2004 7:30:50 AM" and format the column with this custom type: m/d/yyyy h:mm:ss AM/PM. the fill series should decrease by 20 seconds every cell. So I manually put in the first 5 cells as follows: 1/29/2004 7:30:50 AM 1/29/2004 7:30:30 AM 1/29/2004 7:30:10 AM 1/29/2004 7:29:50 AM 1/29/2004 7:29:30 AM Highlight the series and drag it out past A110. In cell A103 I have lost a second. the value should ...

VBA322.dll out of date in XP
Hi, In XP, Excel97 complains 'VBA322.dll is out of date.' Does someone know how to remedy this? Thanks, yt ...