Photo Display in IFRAME

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone can assist, I would like to display a photo of the
logged in user on an IFRAME and have photo that are stored locally, can
anyone urgently supply me with a code for creating an aspx page.

--
Thanking you in advance
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This add-on only works for CRM 3.0, but I think it is exactly what you need:

http://www.cwrmobility.com/Products/ImageAddInforDynamicsCRM/tabid/67/Default.aspx

You can add an IFrame that will show images for any Customizable CRM entity.

--MD

"Sylvielucious" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I was wondering if anyone can assist, I would like to display a photo of the
> logged in user on an IFRAME and have photo that are stored locally, can
> anyone urgently supply me with a code for creating an aspx page.
>
> --
> Thanking you in advance
0
MD1 (196)

How to Display Leading Zeros in CSV file
Hi All, one of my applications is creating a CSV file from database but when that file is opened in Excel then some columns with actual values are 0020 are displayed as 20. How can I ask Excel to not truncate those leading zeros. My users don't want to do anything on their side to fix this...They want the CSV file ready before they work on it. Pls. help. Thanx and Regards Save the file as txt, open it with excel and the import text wizard will start, in step 3 you can select the column data format and if you select text the leading zeros will import -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "R...

Text not fully displayed when text direction changed
I've got a worksheet where most of the text is displayed as usual, reading left to right. I've changed some cells so text direction is -90. When I type into these cells the first part of the first word is partly hidden. It's a bit irritating since the text displays normally in "print preview" and prints correctly - it just doesn't display correctly on the screen. Any help would be gratefully appreciated A shot in the dark: Remove any formatting (left, center or right justified) by un-selecting their respective buttons. Gilles "Mikey9131" <mikewoo...

Some Items not displaying at store operations manager item list
We have two terminals running for MS RMS 2.0.Terminal1 is act as a RMS Register & Terminal2 is act as a database server as well as a RMS register. Terminal1 displays all the items where as terminal2 is not displaying in the items list (some items are missing in items list from terminal2). Mean time, the total items entry count in store operation manager item list varies from terminal1 &terminal2 (i.e. terminal1 items count: 1050, terminal2 items count: 750). How ever the SQL database & its data for the both terminals are same. While searching the missed items in i...

Word 2008 won't display graphics in Print or Publishing Layout
Hello, I have an interesting issue where Word 2008 for the Mac won't display any graphics (jpgs) when I import them into a Word document. It just inserts a box where the graphic is. When I go to Print Preview, the graphics actually display, and they print fine, but I can't see them when composing the document, which is annoying. Has anyone run into this before? Thanks - Jeff On Jan 6, 7:48=A0am, JeffJ <jjoneschic...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have an interesting issue where Word 2008 for the Mac won't display > any graphics (jpgs) when I ...

Photo album download
Can I download all the pictures in a photo album at the same time instead of having to download one by one? I know how to do it for Facebook photo albums by using a add-on application for Firefox, but it doesn't work for other photo albums. Thanks in advance to anyone who may help. As June Allyson used to say, "Depends." Ada wrote: > Can I download all the pictures in a photo album at the same time instead > of > having to download one by one? I know how to do it for Facebook photo > albums by using a add-on application for Firefox, but it doesn'...

Displaying Categories in Reports
Hi Everyone, I'm running Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe Version 12.0 Update 1. I'd like the pie chart for Spending by Category to display without subcategories. I've tried it this way - Reports > Reports Gallery > Spending by Category. Under Common Tasks > Customize > Category tab > Show subcategories (uncheck and Apply). But the chart keeps the default view, and the checkmark returns in the box. Any suggestions appreciated. ..........Dave Try Customize|Rows & Columns|Rows: Categories. The other seems like it should work but it just limits what's sho...

adding photos to email in Outlook Express
Recently when I add a photo to an email it gets broken down into anywhere from 3 or 4 to 13 parts, none of which are the photo, just pages of letters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

Setting Y axis display labels
What am I doing wrong here: For Each chtobj In aWS.ChartObjects Debug.Print chtobj.Name With chtobj With chtobj.Axes If Power <= 2 Then .displayunits = "Hundreds" ElseIf Power <= 3 Then .displayunits = "Thousands" ElseIf Power <= 6 Then .displayunits = "Millions" ElseIf Power <= 9 Then .displayunits = "Billions" ...

need chart that displays overlap/duplication between two entities
I'm trying to show the audience overlap/duplication between web site A and web sites b through F. THe amount is small ranging from .02% to .18% so the scale is difficult. Any ideas? You can manually change scales on any charts. Click on either the X-axis or Y axis and the axis will be hightlighted. then click again to open the properties. You can change tthe min value and max value to get more precies details on the charts. "Bsacco" wrote: > I'm trying to show the audience overlap/duplication between web site A and > web sites b through F. > > THe ...

Display information from other worksheet
I need to display information from another worksheet that would fill up a cell block the size of 50.28 x 532 (about 5 Columns wide and about 37 rows long) I am able to display the information from only one entry, (by cell E2=[worksheet.xls]Master'!H27). but I need to display information from only one entry at a time in this Display box only if the entry field is yes. And only one entry will be answered yes at a time. The problem is there can be as many as 500 entries on this worksheet but I want to display only the entry that includes a yes cell. Apparently you want to d...

do not display "Comment #:"
Is there a way to not display "Comment #:" for every comment? I just want the balloon with the text of the comment. For either Word 2003 or 2007. Otherwise, my current workaround is to use a Textbox from the Drawing toolbar. The problem with that is no easy way to hide all the Textboxes. I guess maybe I could use a macro to make the textbox font color white?? As far as I know, there is no way to hide the comment number (and your workaround does seem a bit time-consuming). Is there a specific reason why you want to do this? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP ...

Task
Since I installed XP, I have not been able to eliminate future tasks (those occurring anytime after today) from Task list appearing in my Outlook Today. I would like this Task listing to show previous uncompleted tasks in red (as it does now) and then only those tasks I have listed for completion Today -- not all the tasks and reminders I have into eternity. Thanks for the Help ...

Adding fractions and displaying as Percentages
Hi, I have a question. I am stuck with I am trying to add a number of Fractions and then Display as a Percentage. Does anyone have a formula for this that works? 4/4 4/4 3/3 2/2 2/2 = 100% 4/4 4/4 3/4 2/2 2/2 = 94% ? Is there a way that excel can automatically calculate this? Thanks heaps Just to add to this. they are not true fractions. It is really using 4 out of 4. 3 out of 4 etc. I hope this makes sense. and that someone can help "SarahN" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a question. I am stuck with I am trying to add a number of Fract...

Cell Entry Display Issue
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel There is a problem when I set preferences to deselect &quot;Double-click allows editing directly in the cell&quot;. <br><br>When I type a new entry in a cell it at only appears in the formula bar and the cell looks blank. I am now noticing that if I do a formula entry that refers to another cell, it does partially display the top have of the formula I am entering in the cell approximately a few rows below my entry cell, sort of floating over the spreadsheet, not actually in a cell...(a font issue ma...

Accessing display resolution in BIOS
Hi, I have the following configuration: 1. During boot, custom BIOS allows user to select display resolution via menu; 2. When XP boots (this is XP embedded - but same applies to regular XP, as per my understanding), it's supposed to use the display resolution selected during step 1 (by fetching current settings from BIOS). But normally XP just uses display settings stored in Registry (when booting). I don't have source code for display driver (display adapter always the same: Intel GMA950). 2 Questions: 1. Is it possible to write custom filter driver that si...

Rename User Display Problem
We are using Exchange 2003. When I rename a user due to marriage, etc. I change the user's active directory account name to reflect the change. I do see the recipent policy take affect and it changes their email address. However when in Outlook 2003 and I start typing their name it comes up with part of the old name. Example: 'Prince Albert' displays when typing in the To: field as 'Prince Albert <PAlbert>' If I rename 'Prince Albert' to 'Prince Bumble' the display when typing in the To: field displays as 'Prince Bumble <PAlbert>...

Displaying rich static text
Hi, What would be the simplest thing I could do to display static text (rich) in a dialog? Looks like a simple static control would not support this.Do I have to use a CRichEditCtrl? TIA, JY >What would be the simplest thing I could do to display static text (rich) in >a dialog? Looks like a simple static control would not support this.Do I have >to use a CRichEditCtrl? For anything more than a single font you will require either a rich edit or HTML control (the former is probably the simplest solution here). Dave As pointed out, you have to use a rich edit ...

Displaying decimals in cout
I would like to display the decimals using cout. For example, "cout << 6/5 << endl", only display "1" on the screen. How do I configure cout to display "1.2" ? Try std::cout << 6/5.0 << std::endl; or std::cout << 6.0/5 << std::endl; or std::cout << 6.0/5.0 << std::endl; -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Charles Tam" <CharlesTam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0346668-34B2-4D8D-B3C5-EC9438AD91C7@microsoft...

Displaying Trend Data which includes zero values
I am creating trend charts which looks at monthly data from the yea 2000. My data table is set up from April 2000 to March 2005. The chart are set up to read all this data, so that when the monthly data i updated the charts are automatically updated with all the values t date. However I don't want zero's displaying on my chart on the months tha havn't occurred, although zero may be a value within the data se itself. Is this possible? I know about using NA() but this doesn't work if zero was a value fo January 2003 for example, I would want zero to show here, but the grap to st...

windows xp sp3 update cannot display this page
i cant update any computer in my house. for some reason when i try to update it pulls up a second window(insted of active x bar) and stops and says internet explorer cannot display this page. What am i doing wrong? I even have an older computer here that for giggles I would try to get it updated (xp no sp). and it does the same thing. I am confused. Thanks What browser (exact version) you are using. -=- Thank you "Budman" wrote: > i cant update any computer in my house. for some reason when i try to update > it pulls up a second window(ins...

Display BCC adresses in Sent folder
I have tried everything and can't find the BCC adresses I sent an email to in the Sent folder. I have tried opening, and resend. I have tried customizing views, and adding BCC field. And anything else Google directed me to. I am using Gmail IMAP, through Outlook 2007. Any help learning how these BCC's could be dispalyed would be great. Thanks, and have a great day. "lladna" <lladna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC6AA958-D524-462E-A3E8-43116A57E948@microsoft.com... >I have tried everything and can't find the BCC adresses I sen...

How to display the new item in report view of CListCtrl
Hi, I have a report view of CListCtrl, but the number of item are ver large(5000). When I am calling OnPaint() when ever a new item is added, the entir report view is getting repainted. This is consuming a lot of CP usage%. Is there any way that, we just paint the newly inserted item at the en of the report view list. cheers, Nagarjuna -- nagarjun ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nagarjuna's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=230 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187054076 Why are you calling OnPaint()? This would be a s...

Image cannot be displayed on office 2007 but can open on office 20
Hi, After upgrading to Office 2007, I discovered that some of the image file will have problem. I will get the following message displayed with a red cross: "The image cannot be displayed. Your computer may not have enough memoery to open the image, or the image may have been conrrupted. Restart your computer,and then open the file again. If the red x still appears, you may have to delete the image and then insert it again." But if I opened the same document on office 2003, it is showing fine. Please advice. Best Regards, Joe Hi Joe See if this helps: ...

PROBLEM: Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003 E-Mail Display
Hey, When you send an e-mail or receive one from outlook, by default it looks for the person in your contacts and puts the display name up instead. But when reading the e-mail it displays John Doe [mailto:johndoe@web.com] To: Jane Doe How do you get rid of the mailto:etc,etc ??? I would prefer a hyperlink instead of the mailto because then it reveals the person's e-mail address. I know you could just hover over it or click on the hyperlink to find out the e-mail, but I'm just asking for the purpose of printing. I don't want my e-mail address shown in a long stream of E...

formula display
when a formula is entered in the sheet, instead of giving me cell references, like B4+G4, my spreadsheet is displaying where the cell is geographically. Like -r2-c3 (rows columns). How do I get the formula to display the cell references? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Tools>options>general uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "acorndr" <acorndr.wflfn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:acorndr.wflf...