Percentage tax calculation 07-01-05

Hi all,
i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see
this features in crm.
any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

0
Joe
7/1/2005 11:37:17 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:37:17 +0200, "Joe Fischietti"
<joefischietti@removemelibero.it> wrote:

>Hi all,
>i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see
>this features in crm.
>any suggestion?

We have an add in that will do this. It allows tax rates to be set by
percentage on quotes, orders and invoices. The tax rate is set for
each product with a configurable default and may be overridden for any
product.

  http://www.qubic.uk.com

JB

0
JB
7/1/2005 12:11:08 PM
Hi Joe,

As a workaround we have used a custom pickist with the tax percentages
(here, they are more than one...) and a javascript code that multiplies the
price with the percentage picked from the list.
Another idea would be to set 2 pricelists, one with prices including tax and
one with prices excluding tax. Then use every picklist on demand, accordng
to what the client wants you to give him.

Regards,
Elena

"Joe Fischietti" <joefischietti@removemelibero.it> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see
> this features in crm.
> any suggestion?
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Joe

0
Elena
7/4/2005 8:36:56 AM
Thanks for the info

"JB" <this.is.me@somewhere.else> ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:37:17 +0200, "Joe Fischietti"
> <joefischietti@removemelibero.it> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see
>>this features in crm.
>>any suggestion?
>
> We have an add in that will do this. It allows tax rates to be set by
> percentage on quotes, orders and invoices. The tax rate is set for
> each product with a configurable default and may be overridden for any
> product.
>
>  http://www.qubic.uk.com
>
> JB

0
Joe
7/4/2005 11:45:37 AM
Thank You Elena
both are nice ideas.

Joe

"Elena" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi Joe,
>
> As a workaround we have used a custom pickist with the tax percentages
> (here, they are more than one...) and a javascript code that multiplies
> the price with the percentage picked from the list.
> Another idea would be to set 2 pricelists, one with prices including tax
> and one with prices excluding tax. Then use every picklist on demand,
> accordng to what the client wants you to give him.
>
> Regards,
> Elena
>
> "Joe Fischietti" <joefischietti@removemelibero.it> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see
>> this features in crm.
>> any suggestion?
>>

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Joe

0
Joe
7/4/2005 11:47:22 AM
Hi Elena,

Do you put the picklist at Invoice level or product?

regards,
Michel

"Elena" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> schreef in bericht
> Hi Joe,
>
> As a workaround we have used a custom pickist with the tax percentages
> (here, they are more than one...) and a javascript code that multiplies
> the price with the percentage picked from the list.
> Another idea would be to set 2 pricelists, one with prices including tax
> and one with prices excluding tax. Then use every picklist on demand,
> accordng to what the client wants you to give him.
>
> Regards,
> Elena
>
> "Joe Fischietti" <joefischietti@removemelibero.it> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see
>> this features in crm.
>> any suggestion?
>>

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Joe

0
Michel
8/29/2005 11:56:41 AM
Hi JB,

I'm interrested in the add-on, can you please contact me about it?

thanks in advance,

Michel
www.realdata.nl

"JB" <this.is.me@somewhere.else> schreef in bericht
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:37:17 +0200, "Joe Fischietti"
> <joefischietti@removemelibero.it> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see
>>this features in crm.
>>any suggestion?
>
> We have an add in that will do this. It allows tax rates to be set by
> percentage on quotes, orders and invoices. The tax rate is set for
> each product with a configurable default and may be overridden for any
> product.
>
>  http://www.qubic.uk.com
>
> JB

0
Michel

Free/Busy information only displayed from 1/1/05 to 3/1/05
Since the beginning of the year, the Free/Busy window for almost ALL of my (800+) users is 'stuck' at 1/1/05 through 3/1/05. Most users publish 2 month's worth of free/busy from Outlook, so I should see one month prior to today's date and two months ahead. If a user increases the # of months published in outlook, the free/busy time is adjusted to 1/1/05 through the correct month, so I know that _some_ level of communication is happening between outlook and exchange. I run a mixed exch5.5 and exch2003 environment. Most clients are outlook 2000 or 2003. The problem oc...

work 04-30-07
Michael Johnson On August 1, 1996, Michael Johnson electrified the world by winning an Olympic gold medal in the 200-meter dash with a time of 19.32, shattering his own world record and capping one of the greatest individual track and field performances in Olympic history. Johnson became the first person in history to win both the 200 meters and 400 meters in the same Olympic Games. These performances in front of an American audience highlight a decorated career for Johnson, who will be competing in his third Goodwill Games in 1998. Some of Johnsons accomplishments include: � W...

Importing customer class blanks out tax schedule
Hi - I used Integration Manager to update (only) the customer class. This caused those particular customer's to have their tax schedule ID blanked out. I set all fields other than the customer class to "Use Default". I was expecting no change to fields other than the customer class. Is this wrong? Ginny IM simulates a person keying in data. When you key data into the Customer Class field, by default, it copies data from the class into other fields (like tax schedule). You may have also changed some of the account numbers associated with the customer. -- Richard L...

Ability to create formula to calculate benefit or deduction code
Would like to use a benefit or deduction based on a formula to calculate the amount instead of choosing only a flat amount or % as it is currently set up in GP version 9. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commun...

delete record 03-06-07
Hi,I have a button in a form that delete that current record.before it deleted, access ask me if I'm sure I want to delete.Can I cancel this message and just delete (I want to put my own question before)thanks. On Mar 6, 5:13 am, "Lior Montia" <l...@matrix.co.il> wrote:> Hi,>> I have a button in a form that delete that current record.> before it deleted, access ask me if I'm sure I want to delete.> Can I cancel this message and just delete (I want to put my own question> before)>> thanks.These occur when the Tools>Options>Confirm Record Ch...

Calculating Percentages #3
I am doing a simple percentage calculation, however the two percentages are not adding up to 100%, is there a reason for this? Thanks for any help with this matter. Could you provide an example? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200507/1 What are your input values? "tifosi3" wrote: > I am doing a simple percentage calculation, however the two percentages are > not adding up to 100%, is there a reason for this? Thanks for any help with > this matter. > We'd need to have the exact numbers you're worki...

Combo Box 12-26-07
Is there a way to have more than one bound column in a combo box? No. What is it you are trying to do? Perhaps we can offer a suggestion. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Sharon" wrote: > Is there a way to have more than one bound column in a combo box? On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 07:02:00 -0800, Sharon wrote: > Is there a way to have more than one bound column in a combo box? No. Now if you tell us why you think you need more than one bound column, perhaps some one can help with an alternative solution. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to pe...

Aggregate calculations on calculated query fields?
I made a query that uses fields from multiple tables to calculate values for daily metrics. I need to present monthly totals of the data as sums and/or means. The tables are linked by the Date (mm/dd/yyyy) field. I enter ‘between 03/01/2010 and 03/31/2010’ in the criteria for the date field. For the totals I enter ‘group by’ for the date and ‘sum’ or ‘avg’ for the calculated fields. When the query is executed I receive an error that I ‘tried to execute a query that does not include the specified expression *** as part of an aggregate function. *** is the calculated field in the...

Factors governing Inventory Cost Calculation at dealership
Homework? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Shankar Raman" <Shankar Raman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E05B70B8-4AC0-415D-82DE-CDFD450832BF@microsoft.com... > ...

checkbox/calculations
I have a form with a subform. In the subform I have all the past service dates. I have a calculation where I take the most recent service date and multiply by the service interval on the main form to give me the next service date. I would like to add a checkbox in the subform or next to the nextservice date so it can take that date and put it into the servicelog and give me the next date automatically. Is there a way to do this. and if so what is the easiest way to go about it. I basically want it to automatically update without me having to move the date manually from the next service ...

duplicates 04-05-07
I have a table with user names and security modules. There are 1700 users and 65 security modules that will have a Y or N depending on if they have that module. I would like to be able to run a query that will group all the users with the same security . I cannot figure out how to do this. The Duplicate wizard will not allow over 10 columns, and as noted I have 65 columns. Thanks, First of all you need to revise your table structure and not have the 65 columns. Have a table with the user information. Next a table listing the 65 security modules and associated information. Third buil...

datestamp 06-09-07
How can I make a datestamp on the records in a table when they are modified or created? I am running Access 97? Thanks. "Wayne-I-M" <WayneIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message <FB22AFD2-08BD-4F02-A2BF-73577AD5B446@microsoft.com>: > Hi > > Create a new field in your table called DateStamp. > > Insert this new field into your form. > > Use the forms event OnCurrent > > Me.DateStampt = Now() > > Note this will alter the date stampt every time the form is > activated. if you want to keep a record of "each" time the...

Windows Live Mail 07-23-10
I have a new windows 7 pc. I'm trying to export, import my old emails from a xp pc. I have exported all the files to the new pc but I can't import them. I click on Live Mail on the new pc and I don't get the toolbar with "File, Tools, etc" on it. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for any help Hi, Marty. The Windows Live Team decided that we would rather have more screen real estate, so the HID the Menu Bar (File, Tools, etc.) by default. To see it momentarily, just press <Alt>. There are several ways to toggle it on/off (semi-)permanently. Maybe th...

Page Breaks 02-07-08
Is it possible to insert a page break in a report header? Try it and report back with your results. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Bev" wrote: > Is it possible to insert a page break in a report header? You can insert a page break into a header so that part of the header prints on the next page, if that is what you mean, but it is hard to see why you would want to do that. Each section of a report, including the header, has a Force New Page property. Perhaps that is what you are seeking. "Bev" <Bev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

How to stop calculating CPP when employee turns to 65 years of age
Hi; I am using Canadian Payroll in GP 10, one of my employee who turned to 65 years of old, subject to Canada regulation, he does not need to contribute CPP. How can I configure Canadian Payroll to calculate CPP under this employee, today; I have to remove the calculated amount manuall when I ran pay roll each time. The date of birth of the employee has been entered in system already. -- Kane I assume the Canadian Payroll is similar to that of the US in the sense that you have benefits and deductions. Canada Pension Plan (CPP) is a deduction that is (must be) associated to an empl...

Report to PDF 07-16-07
Where I can find the code from Lebans ReportToPDF? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 On Jul 16, 9:45 am, "vianda via AccessMonster.com" <u11700@uwe> wrote: > Where I can find the code from Lebans ReportToPDF? > > -- > Message posted via AccessMonster.comhttp://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 www.lebans.com Did you even try a search engine? -Kris ...

Percentages #8
Hi there, hope somebody out there in cyberworld can help me with the following probably easy to answer post. I have a number in box A1 lets say 100. This number is what I have dealt with over the month. In box B1 I have 10 and in box C1 I have 10. The numbers in B1 and C1 are figures within the 100 that I have missed for the month. How do I calculate out of 100% what I have achieved. I know how to calculate what percentage I have missed, i.e =sum(B1:C1)/A1*100 = 20%. ACHIEVED A1 = 100 MISSED B1 = 10 + C1 = 10 PERCENTAGE ACHIEVED = ? Thanks in advance for any help given. Terry ...

tax city/ state
I am trying to set up RMS to tax customers properly both in the store and for orders taken over the phone and shipped out. I currently have my system set up to charge 6.75% tax to all in store and phone orders in my state (state tax - 5% and city tax 1.75%) Is there a way i can set up 4 steps/tiers to tax by? 1. in store sales 6.75% 2. phone order sales within city 6.75% 3. phone order sales within state but out of city 5% 4. phone order sales out of state 0% tax free I already have my system set up so it will tax anyone with a instate shipping address but can break it out between #2 a...

NYS tax free week
In NY state there is a "tax-free" week on clothing & footwear. This occurs a few times/yr. How do I put this into the RMS system? Thanks Inventory Wizard has a task to Assign Item Sales tax. Use this to remove the tax assignments for clothing & footwear items at the beginning of the week, and to reset them to normal after the tax-free period ends. I don't believe there is a way to schedule a Tax as you can with a sale.... You can select items in Inventory Wizard by department, category, etc.. so it should be pretty easy to add and remove the tax. -- Glenn Ada...

reporting even though a calculation made is dividing by zero
I have a report which initially opens a form to input a start and end date in for the report information. One of the calculated reports items is a % of bad rolls produced. My report opens; I input the dates and it then runs a query based on those dates. It takes the data (put into another form) with fields of "total rolls produced" and "off quality rolls" and divides the "off quality" by the "total" to give a % bad value. The report works great IF the "total rolls produced" is not zero. If we do not produce any rolls that day (due...

eConnect GL Tax node #2
In importing GL Transactions with tax entries, a partner of ours is suggesting to have a node for GL Tax Entry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=694f0130-4c9...

Calculations, Queries and making it all come together in my table
hello, I am trying to create a very simple database (I'm pretty new to Access). In my main table it have a field call % Safe which is to show the results a calculation. I understand I should create a query. I have two issues - one, the calculation I created doesn't seem to work. I created a simple query based on the fields in my main table, in the query field called % Safe, under Criteria I entered = [# Safe]-[# Unsafe]/[# Safe]. now, I assumed it would look at the data entered in the main table, perform the calculation and BAM present me with answer in this field. ...

How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video 07-15-10
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html ) Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files ( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg) Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected aud...

Formula to Calculate Dates
I need to enter one date, and have it compute the future date based on the number of years: For Example: - Date Added: June 2007 - Number Of Years: 5 Year - Expiration Date (Need Formula): June 2012 How would I get that result. BTW: Using Excel 2000 =DATE(YEAR(A1)+5,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "S" <S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8504259F-4193-4CE3-9387-EAB68624076E@microsoft.com... |I need to enter one date, and have it compute the future date based on the | number of years: | | For Example: | - Date Added: J...

CRM Setup 01-21-04
I have installed Microsoft CRM on a Windows 2003 Server with SQL Server 2000 SP3a. I am able to get the User Manager Wizard to open, however, when I try to add a license to a user, the program tells me that I do not have the proper permissions. I am logged on as the administrator on my server, and SQL and ther CRM Server are both sitting on my Windows 2003 server. I do not have Exchange installed...could this be the problem? When I try to use the CRM through Internet Explorer (http://localhost) I just get a 401 error. Am I doing something wrong? Are you running CRM v1.0 or CRM...