Parameters ad reports

I've heard that parameters are supported in CRM 1.2 and Crystal 9.  Anyone
have sample code to run a report with a specified parameter?

Thanks.
Sebastiano + Alex

0
Sebastiano
12/23/2003 3:14:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Reports from outlook
When i run a report from my workstation than he always ask for my credentials. When i logon to the server locally with my credentials then it works. The CRM 3.0 and SQL 2005 server are running on the same server. How can I solve the problem that i can run a report from the outlook client? ...

Permissions in AD for ADD/Change/Modify smtp proxy addresses
I have an Accounts Operator group that no longer can add or modify the SMTP Proxy email addresses in user properties. Don't know what happen, but could someone please tell me what specific permissions I need to give them to be able to add/change these addresses in user properties?? Thanks, Dana ...

Extender-Adding Buyer Information to POP Blank Form Header
I have added an extender window to the Buyer Maintenance window, to include email address, phone number, fax number, etc. (Cards>Purchasing>Buyer) I would like to print this information in the Header of the POP Purchase Order Blank form. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Using V9 on SQL thanks! -- Doug There is an article, KB 904575, that has pretty good directions on adding extender fields to a report. But the article has a missing step in it. In Calculated Field 2, there should be a step 3 just like step 3 in Calculated Field 1, which changes the result type to string...

Adding a Gmail IMAP tag/folder to Entourage
I created a new Gmail tag called travel. In Mail it immediately appears as an IMAP folder. How do I do this in Entourage. I refreshed the message lists etc. On 5/15/10 3:46 PM, in article 9dd4e304-c593-4248-866a-b79e0324ea27@q8g2000vbm.googlegroups.com, "Kerry" <kerry@fastmail.net> wrote: > I created a new Gmail tag called travel. In Mail it immediately > appears as an IMAP folder. How do I do this in Entourage. I refreshed > the message lists etc. Click on the account in the folder list. Select "Receive complete folder list". -- Diane Ros...

How do I copy an Excel chart with added text boxes into Word or P.
I have created a chart in Excel and added a number of text boxes on top of the chart. I need to paste the entire chart & text boxes into Word and/or Powerpoint; however by selecting the chart and copying, the text boxes are excluded. MS help suggests entering the text boxes outside the chart then moving them into the chart and grouping the chart and text boxes; however there does not seem to be the ability to group the chart with the text boxes. If you had clicked on the chart before making the textboxes, all the items would have been grouped. But you can do it later: Hold down SHI...

Date Range on Report in Money 2003
I have a favorite report in Money 2003 which lists scheduled payments within a range of dates. My file was upgraded from Money 2000. I used to have the problem of the report omitting many of the scheduled transactions within the date range. That was fixed by running the Salvage program. Now the problem is the other way around: the report shows transactions BEYOND the date range, as well as those within. Is there a fix for that? I still have the Salvage program. :-) Thanks, Elliott ...

Property Tax Reporting
Hello: The Fixed Assets tutorial on PartnerSource very briefly says that the Location ID in Fixed Asset Management factors into property tax reporting. How so? There are no property tax rates or calculations in Fixed Asset Management. Speaking of reports, it would be nice if Fixed Asset Management had forms of some sort that it could print. What I mean by that is that certain CPA firms use other software such as Thomson Creative Solutions as it prints out the necessary tax forms for the client. Do you think Fixed Asset Management will eventually have this? It would make it more ...

Sales Tax reporting on cash payment
Great Plains only allows us to report Sales Tax at time of invoicing. I would love to see a Sales Tax reporting setup option in which you are asked, how do you report? Time of INvoice or Time of Receipt. This was a feature of RealWorld software that anyone who upgrades to Great Plains has lost this functionality and now has to record their sales tax manually if they pay their sales tax based on when the Receivable Invoice is Paid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click t...

Adding Automation methods to a class without class-wizard?
How? It use to be so easy with Classwizard adding new automation methods to an MFC COM class - now it seems you have to do it all by hand - for something that is very messy - Is there a substitute somewhere within 2005 for what was once the classwizard? Have you tried finding the class you created (in the ClassView) and looking at the methods you can add there (in the properties) when selected in that view. I agree that the functionality being split up made it way more difficult for C++ programmers. I think everyone agrees with that, but most of the functionality is still there it...

Omit data based on criteria in reports
I have a report which gives an employee's productivity rating, based on a set standard. This standard depends on what product the employee is running at the time. However, some times the employees run products that do not have standards associated with them (trial products for instance). A daily report tells: Employee Product How much was produced How much was expected (standard) % Expected (How much was produced/How much was expected) When a trial product is run on a given day, the % Expected number is Null (=IIf([How much was expected] = 0, Nul...

schedule a task to run a report
I need to use the Windows task scheduler to run a report, I can see how to do this if the access file is closed. What if the file is currently open ? regards Trevor -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-gettingstarted/200911/1 Hi Trevor, use a different database for the scheduler task ... link to all your tables, put your report in there and anything else it needs create an AutoExec macro that opens the report (which will automatically print unless you specify otherwise) and then exits Access Warm Regards, ...

WMP- Removing songs from 'Recently Added' playlist?
Is it possible to remove songs from the recently added playlist? I just added a ton of new cd's and my Recently Added playlist is overwhelmingly long. I'd like to make a few of the albums not show up as recently added. Is that possible? On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:58:01 -0700, nowhereman42 <nowhereman42@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to remove songs from the recently added playlist? No, because it isn't a playlist, but some code that displays any track where the added date is in the last few days (providing your clock is set to US-format dates...

Mailbox Management Report is blank
I set up a policy to Generate a report of all users Sent and Deleted Items folders. I set the reporting level to Summary as a test and also Detail as a test. Each time I run the Mailbox Maintenancde Process, the email gets sent to the administrator I chose but it is blank. Even on the detail attachment it is blank. The event viewer log shows the correct information that should be on the report, but the email is blank. Any ideas? Does the exchange server need a MAPI client installed like 5.5 needed? You shouldn't install Oultook on your exchange server. I've run into problems wi...

Adding specific Cells Only.
I am doing a tally on what my department has spent the past year. The sheet looks along the lines of this: Department Item Use (If Applicable) Cost Benefits Area Administration Two Pt. Buliten Boards $1,700.00 N1, N2, N3, N4 Medication Refrigerator $600.00 N2 Pictures $500.00 N2 Chairs, Furniture/Equiptment Supplies $7,200.00 North Hall TOTAL $10,000.00 Courtyard $40,000.00 N1 Courtyard $40,000.00 N1 TOAL $80,000.00 Rehab OT supplies for centralized groups including supplies foor physical diabetes Groups/Activities Splints, excercises, ...

Products added directly to Opportunity
Why can't I link and display products when they are added directly to an Opportunity? I can do it using Access but not with CRM tools - Reports or Advanced Query. I need a list for a date range of all products sold by Owner. The sales team do not use Orders or Quotes. Our partner said it would work fine to just add the product directly to the Opportunity. Only problem, no reports! Any help greatly appreciated. -- JNech Houston On the left-hand side of the Opportunity screen, there is a section titled 'Products' which lists the Products that are potentially been sold as part ...

Field values used to filter a report
I have a report that is based upon a query that filters the data in a variety of ways. The net result is a listing of Zip Codes that I ultimately use as a part of the data for a report. The contents of this report is limited to the Zip Codes from the query. (Not a true filter) I need to be able to print this list of zip codes in a comma seperated list in the report header. I am sure this can be easily accomplished but for the life of me I cannot figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. There are 2 parts to your question: a) How to provide an interface ...

Re-adding an old Tender Type
Thanks to an Accountant who setup my GL accounts incorrect, I need to re-import all of my RMS into a new Accounting program. My issues is that when I first used RMS, I had separate tenders for Visa and MasterCard. When I try to post all of the transactions, I get the "Transaction out of balance error" I figured why as there were transactions to the old MasterCard Tender prior to deleting it. Now I have re-entered it so the numbers will balance. After creating the tender again and assigning the GL to it, the posting still does not show it. Is this due to the way it was set...

Comparing three separate reports #2
I'm trying to take three separate reports and extract the data that is the same in column a and b. This report will pull the entire line of data based on a and b being the same on all three reports. Example is a financial institution looking for customers by name and account # that appear delinquent for three consecutive months. Ty, Create a new sheet. We will use columns A through C will be used in the process for finding the duplicates, so we'll set those up first. Enter "Table" in cell A1, and enter "Key Value" in cell B1, and enter "Appears in 3&qu...

Adding a disclaimer to outgoing emails
How can I add a disclaimer to all outgoing emails using Microsoft Outlook 2000 and Exchange? You can do that as a part of your signature. Just setup a signature (I have my name, title, company name and address, then the disclaimer beneath that, for example). You can do that from the Tools menu / Options, Mail Format / Signatures. Check the options there for outgoing emails, etc. PS: Make sure you do that from the main Outlook menu, not from the menu that you see when youn are writing an email. Paul >-----Original Message----- >How can I add a disclaimer to all outgoing emai...

An error has occurred. For more information,contact your system ad
I just migrated our system from Goldmine to MsCRM. One problem is I can view activity details. When I select an activity item and double-click it, a dialog appeared and the error message is : "An error has occurred. For more information,contact your system administrator". If I manually create an activity, then I can open it correctly. I go to the CRM server and find an event: ========================== Source: Microsoft CRM Category:None User: N/A Error Message : An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for ...

Free Form Text Box in Report
Hi All, I am running a report that runs from a Make Table Query, and then into a cross tab query. The report is in a Switchboard and runs off of a Macro that opens the make table, updates based off of the dates entered, closes it, opens the cross tab. Closes it. Opens the report in print preview. I need others to run the report with no intervention so I entered a text box (as I have done before) into the header that reads: =[Enter Report Ending Date mm/dd/yyy] to allow for the ending date to appear in the header. However, this is not working. I am recieving the following error &q...

Using cost basis for net worth report
I would like my "Net Worth" report to show my investments on a cost basis (i.e. at the price I bought them), not as their current price. Is there any way I can do that? No. "Kevin Dorrell" <Kevin Dorrell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79127E17-14EF-403D-833A-E0D672C8D929@microsoft.com... >I would like my "Net Worth" report to show my investments on a cost basis > (i.e. at the price I bought them), not as their current price. Is there > any > way I can do that? Oh. That's not very good, is it! Thanks for the rep...

Printing columnar reports
HelloI am running Access2.In design mode for a report,File | Print Setup | More I change: the no of items across to 1 or 2 if no. items is 1, I check (with "X") same size as detail If I change the item size to other than same as detail I make sure the value is < the width of column 1 the page width is > the width of column 1 I say "OK" for the print setup Preview the report Perfect! But when I go back to run the report from a menu option, the new print settings do not "stick" ie, have not been saved.Pu...

adding scanned attachments
I have an hp all in one printer. In order to use attach scanned documents to my email, I've been told that I have to have Outlook or Outlook Express. I dislike the idea of downgrading from the new Windows Mail in order to use my scanner. I am not real proficient with computers but can usually navigate my way around with instruction. Is there anything I can do to be able to use the exisiting applications? Appreciate any help Tina On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:52:21 -0600, "Tina" <tk_bowman@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have an hp all in one printer. In order to use attach ...

How do I set a pivot table to group quarterly reports by F/Y?
I'm trying to set up a report in Excell using the pivot table function. When I use the "Group Field" function to generate a quarterly report it assigns each quarter according to a calendar year which puts the Jan 2010 data in the 1st QTR and the Oct 2009 data in the 4th Quarter. I want to change this so it begins the 1st QTR in Oct. Is there a way to change the way the pivot table reads and organizes the data? Hi Mark You can aggregate whatever months you want to Quarters manually. Don't use Quarters in the Date Grouping, just use Month Highlight the 3 mon...