Outlook version of CRM is showing inactive account as well when searching....

Hi there,

We have a client who has an issue where when you are in Outlook version of
Microsoft CRM and do a search on account, inactive accounts come up as well.

But this doesn't happen on web version of MSCRM, web version of CRM only
list active accounts when searching.

Has anybody come across this before?

Regards,
Kyaw

0
Kyaw
10/3/2004 9:15:43 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Kyaw,

Are they offline or online?

If Offline, what happens when they go Online?  And then back Offline?

Stephen

"Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> We have a client who has an issue where when you are in Outlook version of
> Microsoft CRM and do a search on account, inactive accounts come up as
> well.
>
> But this doesn't happen on web version of MSCRM, web version of CRM only
> list active accounts when searching.
>
> Has anybody come across this before?
>
> Regards,
> Kyaw

0
Stephen
10/4/2004 8:01:16 AM
Hi Stephen,

The machine are online, they are not laptops, they are just network desktop
machines and will be online always.

I should ask them to try what you suggested, thanks.

Regards,
Kyaw

"Stephen Redmond" <stephen_at_crm.ie@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> Hi Kyaw,
>
> Are they offline or online?
>
> If Offline, what happens when they go Online?  And then back Offline?
>

> Stephen
>

> "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> >
> > We have a client who has an issue where when you are in Outlook version
of
> > Microsoft CRM and do a search on account, inactive accounts come up as
> > well.
> >
> > But this doesn't happen on web version of MSCRM, web version of CRM only
> > list active accounts when searching.
> >
> > Has anybody come across this before?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kyaw

0
Kyaw

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

"View Image Slide Show"

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails